• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Minecraft Platinum Save World [CUSA00744]

Multi✘

Familiar Face
November 2, 2020
This minecraft world allows you to switch between creative and survival mode using the buttons on the command block and Trophies are enabled as long as you don't go in settings and enable cheats. So yeah with the command blocks labeled Survival and Creative will switch game modes without disabling trophies so grab all the trophies you need for platinum. :catjam:

CUSA00744

This minecraft world allows you to switch between creative and survival mode using the buttons on the command block and Trophies are enabled as long as you don't go in settings and enable cheats. So yeah with the command blocks labeled Survival and Creative will switch game modes without disabling trophies so grab all the trophies you need for platinum. :catjam:

CUSA00744

Do you have a PS3 save for Expansion 10?

Do I have to re-sign this to use it or just plop it on the USB and away I go? (Nvm I tried that and it won't work) I also tried to re-sign it with Save Wizard BUT there's no way to do it for a minecraft save on Save Wizard, can anyone point me in the right direction, I really wanted to be able to help friends out by making them a world where they can get their trophies easily

Last edited:
Do I have to re-sign this to use it or just plop it on the USB and away I go? (Nvm I tried that and it won't work) I also tried to re-sign it with Save Wizard BUT there's no way to do it for a minecraft save on Save Wizard, can anyone point me in the right direction, I really wanted to be able to help friends out by making them a world where they can get their trophies easily

You can resign any save to your account and it'll work as long as you have the correct region.

This file in particular is in .rar, which is not compatible with Save Wizard. What you want to do in these cases is download the file, extract it which will give you a normal folder and then turn saiud normal folder into .zip, I use 7-Zip for that. It's light and fast.

I don't know if this is allowed, but I re-uploaded aa zip version of the file posted by OP:

CUSA00744

See if it works. The gig is the same: open Save Wizard, go to Import, select the .zip file and resign it to your account.

The save world works great. Having fun with it now.

Just one question though....do you know if play time is associated with the save, or does it start at zero once we resign it and start playing on our system?

I only ask because of the trophy for playing for 100 days (roughly 30+ hours of gameplay). Should I just keep track of my time from when I started playing on this world, or is this world already a certain percentage of the way there?

Hopefully that question made sense. Lol.