• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US PERSONA 5 SAVE SET [CUSA05877]

October 13, 2020
Good afternoon, married men.

I will never manually delete any of my saves, so if there's a probem related to invalid links feel free to message me or download from a different site or person who might have them backed up.

You may need all of the free DLC to load the saves. These, to be specific:

Persona 20th Anniversary Logo Morgana Car Sticker
Persona 5 Phantom Thieves Logo Morgana Car Sticker
Persona 5 Swimsuit Set
Persona 5 Maid & Butler Costume Set
Persona 5 Christmas Costume Set
Persona 5 Regular Clothes & School Uniforms Set
Persona 5 Japanese Audio Track
Persona 5 Healing Item Set
Persona 5 Merciless Difficulty
Persona 5 Skill Card Set

NEEDS TESTING

My Backyard
- Some users said that this one might pop on load, use a save posterior to the one used for Drink Fanatic.

1. Drink Fanatic - Buy the drink "Creature" using the white vending machine in front of you
Download - Drink Fanatic

2. Bookworm and Golden Finger - Read the last book "Shitamachi Reborn" and beat the last level of Power Intuition.
Power Intution has terrible controls. If you fail, reload the save next day and try again.
Download - Bookworm and Golden Finger

3. Craftworker - Craft the following tools: Stealthanol, Spotlight and Limelight.
Download - Craftworker

4. Guardian of the Pond - Go to the pond, then fish normal fishes until the Guardian spawns.
If you're lucky enough, it'll spawn close to you. If it doesn't spawn at all, go to your room, sleep and go fishing next day (in a rainy night) (12/3).
Download - Guardian of the Pond

5. A Perfect Job and A Unique Rebel - Go to the 14th Floor (End) and defeat the enemy for A Perfect Job. Idle inside Mementos for 5 minutes until the Reaper appears for A Unique Rebel.
Use my modded Izanagi (you don't need the DLC, this one is modded) and his ability Magidolaon to one-hit kill the enemy.
Download - A Perfect Job and A Unique Rebel

6. Through One's Sentence - Go to Train Personas and Reclaim Persona.
Download - Through One's Sentence

7. Great Phantom Thieves Convene - You'll have to play through the final part of the Palace and watch the sequence until Igor reveals himself.
This is the closest I was able to save. You can't miss it. Simply play through the final part of the Palace and skip the dialogues/cutscenes when you return to the real world.
Download - Great Phantom Thieves Convene

8. The True Trickster - Go ahead and beat the final boss. The trophy will pop afterwards.
You can use my Persona Kin-Ki and his Magidolaon ability, it should one hit kill the boss (he has 2 phases, one as the Holy Grail and other as Yaldabaoth).
If you decide to beat him using the normal way I also have strong Personas.
Download - The True Trickster

9. True Rehabilitation - Leave Leblanc and re-enter it, choose to enter it anyway despite not saying goodbye to your friends. Skip dialogues and cutscenes. Will pop after credits.
Download - True Rehabilitation

10. One Who Rebels Against a God and Mask Collector - Create Satanael. He's also the last Persona.
Download - One Who Rebels Against a God + Mask Collector

11. Beyond Rehabilitation - Talk to Caroline and fight them. Use my Persona Kin-Ki and his Magidolaon ability to one-hit kill them.
If you want to fight them the normal way, be prepared, they ARE tough.
Download - Beyond Rehabilitation

12. True Talent and Mask of an Honor Student by tylerthegr8

These require the Izanagi and Izanagi Picaro DLC on top of the free DLC.

For True Talent just study at the table right in front of you.
For Mask of an Honor student, advance to the next school day.

Download - True Talent and Mask of an Honor Student

:catjam:

Last edited: