• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Black Ops Cold War - Campaing 100% Challenges/Dark Ops [CUSA24267]

Knight of Lucis

Fanatic
October 13, 2020
3626964.jpg

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

Every Non-Server Trophies Has Unlocked With This Save So Don't Use If You Haven't Played Your Own Save First To Get Chapter Trophies.

With This Save You Will Get All Challenges & Dark Ops Calling Card To Use In Multiplayer/Zombies

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
IT MIGHT GIVE YOU AN INVALID SAVE ERROR BECAUSE I HAVE FIRMWARE 8.01 ON PS4

-

Save Made By
Knight of Lucis

Last edited:
3626964.jpg

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

Every Trophies Has Unlocked With This Save So Don't Use If You Haven't Played Your Own Save First To Get Chapter Trophies. I Don't Own PC Anymore So Can't Test Anything If It Trigger Trophies.

With This Save You Will Get All Challenges & Dark Ops Calling Card For Multiplayer/Zombies

-= Hidden Content =-

-

Save Made By
Knight of Lucis

Download link has been removed for now till the save has been fixed

Hi friend
I just re-signed the save (with Save Wizard), and everything works perfectly, successfully !!!!
Thank you very much for your speed, and above all, thank you for your sharing of save.
Now thanks to you, I have unlocked all the business cards in story mode !!!!

Screen from my game:
126032520_838353723645370_4698618366152906916_n.jpg

Hi friend
I just re-signed the save (with Save Wizard), and everything works perfectly, successfully !!!!
Thank you very much for your speed, and above all, thank you for your sharing of save.

Screen from my game:
View attachment 114

I Was Surprised When I found Out That Challenges/Dark Ops are Saved Locally and Not on Cloud. It Nice To Hear That My Save Made Someone Happy

Hi friend

Screen from my game:
View attachment 114

hey pal so it is possible to get these stupid dead ops trophies with this save?

Hey all, hope everyone having an amazing day

Can anyone make amazing post like this for [CUSA24625] as I tried this version and didn't work as well
or re-region it and I believe it's possible to do so with Save Wizard or idk how to do it.

Most appreciate any help :kryptus:

Hey all, hope everyone having an amazing day

Can anyone make amazing post like this for [CUSA24625] as I tried this version and didn't work as well
or re-region it and I believe it's possible to do so with Save Wizard or idk how to do it.

Most appreciate any help :kryptus:

Most games that have multiplayer as well added to the game don't have advanced mode which is required to re region a game save