• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Furi (CUSA04917) - Difficulty Trophies

Valkyria83

Getting Known
October 23, 2020
These saves are for the US-PSN version of Furi (CUSA04917). They will not work for the LRG physical release as for some reason they have different game IDs.

Included are 3 saves:
[US] Furi (CUSA04917) - Difficulty Trophies

Beat the game at least once on your own before using these saves. Otherwise you'll be earning trophies out of order.

It Gives Me Hope - Furi S Rank
Choosing to continue the invasion will give you: It Gives Me Hope, What a Thrill and Welcome Back, Rider.
If you reload and choose to end the invasion, you can also get: Who Will Protect Them Next Time?, but you will have to fight the final boss.

I kind of recommend you DON'T use this save if you want to Platinum this game. Why? Because this game is hard. You can get almost all the trophies very easily with save files. However, the speedrun trophies can not be save-scummed. You have to do them in one sitting and beat the entire game in under 90 minutes. This is actually very easy, easier than the Furier S Rank trophy. However, if you've used this save file, chances are you won't be good enough to handle it. So I recommend you get It Gives Me Hope on your own, as it will teach you the skills needed to get Faster than M and Faster than B.

That Was Intense - Furier S Rank
Choosing to continue the invasion will give you: Furier than Ever, and That Was Intense.
These are the hardest trophies in the game.

There is Kindness in You
Walk up to the next boss (The Song) and just stand there for 2 minutes. This will give you the secret third ending.

Last edited:
Thanks bruh. After spending a week getting the rest of the trophies and two attempts to get the speedrun trophies now I can rest easy knowing I dont have to spend a week+ in practice to try and beat furier without getting hit more than 600 times in less than three hours.