• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Doom (1993) - Save Set [CUSA15594]

bloodrive65

Fanatic
December 23, 2018
dsc.gg
3564360-8650985167-H2x1_.jpg

Doomguy, the most badass character ever.

Ok, guys, Doom has been released on PS4, & I just completed Knee-Deep in the Dead, thought I'd share my save & the progress with you.

Trophies you'll earn:

Knee-Deep in the Dead
Untouchable
Guns are for Wusses
Cookin' With Plasma
The Shores of Hell
Shoot It Until It Dies
Doormat
It's a Secret
Headhunter
Thy Flesh Consumed
Inferno

UNCONFIRMED Trophies:
Timing is Everything
Groovy

-

Storyline & Miscellaneous Trophies:

Storyline Trophy #1 - 1 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Knee-Deep in the Dead, Untouchable & Doormat

Trophy 1: Knee-Deep in the Dead: Resign & load the save the top save, you'll be at the end of Knee-Deep in the Dead, E1M8: Phobos Anolomy walk on the platform to end the level.

Trophy 2: Untouchable: Load up the second save & you'll be in E1M6: Central Processing, hit the button directly in front of you to end that level & you'll earn the trophy.

Trophy 3: Doormat: Originally Posted by burntoazdt

You can get the "Doormat" trophy with save download 1. Once you step onto the pad you'll be taken to the next area. proceed through till you find yellow key card. enter new area via yellow door and you'll come across a pilar that lowers with an enemy. I shot him from a far, then stepped on the pilar to activate > POP!

"Guns are for wusses " didn't pop for me after killing baddie in the room, so i went around and killed the rest in the level ( still no pop ) BUT ! upon 3rd time loading the save I killed the starting enemy and POP! , so maybe it doesn't need to be done in one go of the level ?????

2 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Guns are for Wusses & Cookin' With Plasma

Trophy 1: Guns are for Wusses: Load the 3rd save & you'll be in E2M2: Containment Area & you'll have one enemy in front of you, kill him with your fists & you should earn the trophy. You can go to the next level kill any enemy with your fists, & it should still count.

Trophy 2: Cookin' With Plasma: Same save as "Guns are for Wusses", the plasma gun is the same room as the enemy you kill for the other trophy. You can go to the location of the screenshot & shoot all of the enemies in this room quickly earning you the trophy.

Screenshots for #2:

Map Location:
IukgvwS.jpg

Trophy Screenshot & Room:
CmdLiE8.jpg

Storyline Trophy #2 - 3 - US Download: Doom 1993 - The Shores of Hell & Shoot It Until It Dies

Trophies 1 & 2: Both trophies will come very easily, all you need to do is load up save slot 3 E2M8: Tower of Babel. You'll be mid-way through the fight with the Cyberdemon he can shoot you quite easily. Dodge his shots & killing him with the pistol will earn you the "Shoot It Until It Dies". Kill him any other way & you'll only get "The Shores of Hell". Killing him with the pistol only took me about 3 seconds of continuous shooting for him to actually die, he was about one more rocket shot away from death.

4 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Overkill

Overkill: Load this save slot 4, E3M3: Pandemonium. You should have the BFG9000 in your hands, shoot the lonesome enemy & you'll achieve Overkill.

Storyline Trophy #3 - 5 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Headhunter & Inferno

Trophies 1 & 2: Load the save slot 4, E3M8: Des, you'll be in the very beginning of the level. You just need to kill the Spider Mastermind, the last attempt I did at saving during this fight, the game save got glitched & every time it loaded the game would crash. I had to basically repeat the entire "Inferno" storyline. I easily killed the Spider Mastermind with the "BFG9000" in two shots.

SIDE NOTE: You can earn Overkill too if you use the BFG9000 & kill the Spider Mastermind by himself. I killed the other two enemies & then killed him & got all three trophies.

6 - US Download: Doom 1993 - It's a Secret

It's a Secret: Load the save slot 5, once you do you'll be in E2M5: Command Center, just finish the level & It's a Secret will pop.

Storyline Trophy #4 - 7 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Thy Flesh Consumed

Thy Flesh Consumed: Load save slot 5, you'll be in the level E4M7: And Hell Followed, just hit the switch in front of you to earn the trophy. If you load save slot 6, I think you can earn the "It's a Secret" trophy too, but this is only focused for the story-based trophy.

7 - US Download: Doom 1993 - I'm The Man

Load up slot 5 you're on E3M8 final boss battle. You have god mode activated. Kill spider mastermind and trophy should pop in rewards screen.
Credits: Swordsman, thanks bro! You're the man!

-

Local Multiplayer Trophies:

There is only one save for this right now.

1 - US Download: Rookie & Showstopper

Rookie & Showstopper: Resign this save, open your PS4 profile you want to earn the trophies on, & copy the save over. Once you do turn on a second controller & log into any account other than the one you're trying to get these trophies for. Even a guest account will be fine. Anyways, open up Doom, select "Local Multiplayer", "Deathmatch". I chose the map E1M1: Hanger map, it's under the "Knee-Deep in the Dead" chapter, it's the very first level of the game. I went to frag limit, then time limit & chose whatever I felt comfortable with, max frag limit 25 is the max, x4 of those matches make 100 kills. Press R2 to start the game, find your friend & kill him, the game will lag once you do, but both trophies will definitely pop. You don't even need to end the match, just kill him.

If the second account you're using wants to earn these trophies without the legitimate gameplay he'll have to resign this save to his profile & follow the steps above, once he does that he can earn them. They will not earn the trophies just by you being the "host" of the game.

SIDE NOTE: If your account that you're trying to earn trophies on is not activated as primary, then the game will appear locked to all other users. This trick allows for numerous accounts on your PS4 to play the game. I do believe they can join your game regardless though if it is activated or not.

EXTRA NOTES: Please read if you want, "I'm the Man" & "Not So Bad" trophies;)

I'm The Man & Not So Bad, these trophies are both very misunderstood still, there not definite guides yet for the trophies, not even this version of the game. These will take time for someone to do, so after I post "Not a Very Good Secret", then I will be able to focus on these trophies. I'm not sure if I will get to posting them.

"Not So Bad", this trophy is played co-op on Nightmare difficulty, the worst part about this isn't the difficulty, because you can die & retry the level from the beginning, but you will need to collect the Keys, which stay with you when you die. Plus either I can use the 2nd controller method & pretty much go solo, or find a couch co-op buddy.
YouTube videos:

If anyone makes progress on these two trophies because reply with your save below! It would help a lot!

I'm the Man (Save is above!)
https://youtu.be/TTEaX0UFZjU
Not So Bad
https://youtu.be/tuVsmpZZEMs

I'm still playing through the game but please tell if you can earn those trophies or not! I'll post more of the story related & other trophies later.

Other content provided by me

Last edited:
3564360-8650985167-H2x1_.jpg

Doomguy, the most badass character ever.

Ok, guys, Doom has been released on PS4, & I just completed Knee-Deep in the Dead, thought I'd share my save & the progress with you.

Trophies you'll earn:

Spoiler:
Knee-Deep in the Dead
Untouchable
Guns are for Wusses
Cookin' With Plasma
The Shores of Hell
Shoot It Until It Dies
Doormat
It's a Secret
Headhunter
Thy Flesh Consumed
Inferno

UNCONFIRMED Trophies:
Timing is Everything
Groovy

-

Storyline & Miscellaneous Trophies:

Storyline Trophy #1 - 1 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Knee-Deep in the Dead, Untouchable & Doormat

Trophy 1: Knee-Deep in the Dead: Resign & load the save the top save, you'll be at the end of Knee-Deep in the Dead, E1M8: Phobos Anolomy walk on the platform to end the level.

Trophy 2: Untouchable: Load up the second save & you'll be in E1M6: Central Processing, hit the button directly in front of you to end that level & you'll earn the trophy.

Trophy 3: Doormat: Originally Posted by burntoazdt

2 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Guns are for Wusses & Cookin' With Plasma

Trophy 1: Guns are for Wusses: Load the 3rd save & you'll be in E2M2: Containment Area & you'll have one enemy in front of you, kill him with your fists & you should earn the trophy. You can go to the next level kill any enemy with your fists, & it should still count.

Trophy 2: Cookin' With Plasma: Same save as "Guns are for Wusses", the plasma gun is the same room as the enemy you kill for the other trophy. You can go to the location of the screenshot & shoot all of the enemies in this room quickly earning you the trophy.

Screenshots for #2:

Spoiler:
Map Location:
IukgvwS.jpg

Trophy Screenshot & Room:
CmdLiE8.jpg

Storyline Trophy #2 - 3 - US Download: Doom 1993 - The Shores of Hell & Shoot It Until It Dies

Trophies 1 & 2: Both trophies will come very easily, all you need to do is load up save slot 3 E2M8: Tower of Babel. You'll be mid-way through the fight with the Cyberdemon he can shoot you quite easily. Dodge his shots & killing him with the pistol will earn you the "Shoot It Until It Dies". Kill him any other way & you'll only get "The Shores of Hell". Killing him with the pistol only took me about 3 seconds of continuous shooting for him to actually die, he was about one more rocket shot away from death.

4 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Overkill

Overkill: Load this save slot 4, E3M3: Pandemonium. You should have the BFG9000 in your hands, shoot the lonesome enemy & you'll achieve Overkill.

Storyline Trophy #3 - 5 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Headhunter & Inferno

Trophies 1 & 2: Load the save slot 4, E3M8: Des, you'll be in the very beginning of the level. You just need to kill the Spider Mastermind, the last attempt I did at saving during this fight, the game save got glitched & every time it loaded the game would crash. I had to basically repeat the entire "Inferno" storyline. I easily killed the Spider Mastermind with the "BFG9000" in two shots.

SIDE NOTE: You can earn Overkill too if you use the BFG9000 & kill the Spider Mastermind by himself. I killed the other two enemies & then killed him & got all three trophies.

6 - US Download: Doom 1993 - It's a Secret

It's a Secret: Load the save slot 5, once you do you'll be in E2M5: Command Center, just finish the level & It's a Secret will pop.

Storyline Trophy #4 - 7 - US Download: Doom 1993 - Thy Flesh Consumed

Thy Flesh Consumed: Load save slot 5, you'll be in the level E4M7: And Hell Followed, just hit the switch in front of you to earn the trophy. If you load save slot 6, I think you can earn the "It's a Secret" trophy too, but this is only focused for the story-based trophy.

-

Local Multiplayer Trophies:

There is only one save for this right now.

1 - US Download: Rookie & Showstopper

Rookie & Showstopper: Resign this save, open your PS4 profile you want to earn the trophies on, & copy the save over. Once you do turn on a second controller & log into any account other than the one you're trying to get these trophies for. Even a guest account will be fine. Anyways, open up Doom, select "Local Multiplayer", "Deathmatch". I chose the map E1M1: Hanger map, it's under the "Knee-Deep in the Dead" chapter, it's the very first level of the game. I went to frag limit, then time limit & chose whatever I felt comfortable with, max frag limit 25 is the max, x4 of those matches make 100 kills. Press R2 to start the game, find your friend & kill him, the game will lag once you do, but both trophies will definitely pop. You don't even need to end the match, just kill him.

If the second account you're using wants to earn these trophies without the legitimate gameplay he'll have to resign this save to his profile & follow the steps above, once he does that he can earn them. They will not earn the trophies just by you being the "host" of the game.

SIDE NOTE: If your account that you're trying to earn trophies on is not activated as primary, then the game will appear locked to all other users. This trick allows for numerous accounts on your PS4 to play the game. I do believe they can join your game regardless though if it is activated or not.

EXTRA NOTES (Please read if you want, "I'm the Man" & "Not So Bad" trophies;)

Spoiler:

I'm The Man & Not So Bad, these trophies are both very misunderstood still, there not definite guides yet for the trophies, not even this version of the game. These will take time for someone to do, so after I post "Not a Very Good Secret", then I will be able to focus on these trophies. I'm not sure if I will get to posting them.

"Not So Bad", this trophy is played co-op on Nightmare difficulty, the worst part about this isn't the difficulty, because you can die & retry the level from the beginning, but you will need to collect the Keys, which stay with you when you die. Plus either I can use the 2nd controller method & pretty much go solo, or find a couch co-op buddy.

YouTube videos:
Spoiler:

If anyone makes progress on these two trophies because reply with your save below! It would help a lot!

I'm the Man
https://youtu.be/TTEaX0UFZjU
Not So Bad
https://youtu.be/tuVsmpZZEMs

I'm still playing through the game but please tell if you can earn those trophies or not! I'll post more of the story related & other trophies later.

Other content provided by me

Hello Blooddrive, hope your new years and holidays were good. I was wondering, any luck and progress done with I'm the Man, and not so bad trophies?

I've changed the region to US (didn't know it had SW advanced support)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10TTz70X8Zq4xRQPWC68Ab94ixLs4rXQ3/view?usp=sharing

Couldn't get the trophy to pop. If anyone figures it out, let us know.

Been looking for a not so bad save for almost 3 years, so I'll give this one a shot.

EDIT: I found this little note on another EU save that has the 'not so bad' trophy. "NOTE: You cannot re-region it for the nightmare coop trophy. As the stats for that are stored within a settings/profile portion of the save, and SW only have the manual save slots added."

So by the sounds of it, we need an actual US save to possibly unlock the trophy.

Last edited:
Been looking for a not so bad save for almost 3 years, so I'll give this one a shot.

EDIT: I found this little note on another EU save that has the 'not so bad' trophy. "NOTE: You cannot re-region it for the nightmare coop trophy. As the stats for that are stored within a settings/profile portion of the save, and SW only have the manual save slots added."

So by the sounds of it, we need an actual US save to possibly unlock the trophy.

Interesting. Maybe someone who can re-region on a modded ps4 without save wizard can reregion the settings file.

Interesting. Maybe someone who can re-region on a modded ps4 without save wizard can reregion the settings file.

Yeah, I dunno. That’s definitely not my area of expertise haha. Kind of a bummer though. Thought we may have finally found a save for this trophy.

The save that had the note said all you gotta do is play the first episode and the trophy would pop.

I have a US Platinum save for this I believe. Just gotta check my system tomorrow. If I do I'll up it here. Don't know if it will work for the nightmare multiplayer, but I did go through and beat it myself so I don't see why it shouldn't. If anyone has a US Doom 2 save with the Nightmare done, that would help me. But anyways I'll check in the morning and report back.