• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Ghostbusters Remastered Save Set [CUSA15558]

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
Cheers Guys,

I made a Save Set with the End Game Trophies for this amazing game for you!

But first things first. This Save Set is not completely made by me. I do have added my own Saves in this Save Set, but it although includes three saves I once downloaded via NGU. Unfortunately due to the known issues with the page, I can't find these threads anymore :-( I would like to link and mention the original posters of these saves so if by any chance you recognize the saves as yours, give me a shout, I will add your names to this thread. I hope it's in your interest as well that I created this all in one package for the EU version :)

So, let's go. What you can get:

---------------------------------------------------------------
The Destructor
Complete the game with more than $3,000,000 in property damage.

This Save was created by myself. Simply click continue and finish the final boss. The trophy should pop immediately.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ghostbusters Drinking Game
Quench your thirst wherever possible to avoid being scared spitless.

Load the "Return to Sedgewick Hotel chapter and Drink from the final Water Spender
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nice shootin`Tex & Back off man, I'm a Scientist
Complete the game with less than $100,000 in property damage.
Obtain 100% PKE scans for every paranormal creature.

For Nice Shootin` Tex simply click continue and kill the final Boss. Trophy pops immediately.

For the Back off Man I'm a Scientist, the lst two missing ghost can be found in Mission 2, at the very beginning there is one ghost missing. I forgot the name but it's one of the first. The last one is in the final Chapter of Mission 3. Simply scan the boss and the trophy pops.
Spores, Molds, and Fungus
Collect all Cursed Artifacts.

Simply click on continue, you will be in the cemetaty chapter. The last artifact is on the right hand side near the gate. Scan it and the trophy pops.
Last but not least I added my own Platinum Save. It SHOULD be possible to get the trophy "Are you a god?" for the hard difficulty, but I'm not 100% sure. I haven't tested it, but I made a Backup Save before I killed the final Boss, so I'm certain it should work.
Try to kill the final boss via Chapter Select and try. All other chapters have been done on hard so good luck.

If someone could confirm and test if this trophy pops I update the Thread!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

Last edited:
Hi,
Last but not least I added my own Platinum Save. It SHOULD be possible to get the trophy "Are you a god?" for the hard difficulty, but I'm not 100% sure.

With plat save it is possible to get the "Are you a god" trophy and other saves worked also fine.

With "Nice shootin`Tex & Back off man, I'm a Scientist" Save , i also got "It's Slime Time" with only doing one of it.

Thx for the Save.