• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU The Surge 2 Modded Save (CUSA12567)

HAGH

Fanatic
November 26, 2020
Hi i just want share my modded save.(Ng)

It has modded weapon(helix of the delver)(3k dmg).Almost one hit kill most enemies and you can easily kill all bosses.

Note: for using this save you must download free pack (JCPD Gear Pack and Future Shock Weapon Pack) on ps store.either way you cant use this save.

Also not tested on dummy acc, maybe some trophies can be pop.

Download

Has anyone ever tested this save? Does it work? I know, it literally says "either way you can´t use this save" but then why post it? Can anyone please check? Thanks!

i played with these FREE packs, so if someone use this save he/she must download these packs either way game wouldnt load this save.

Last edited:
Okay, I tested the save and it DOES work. You have, as stated, a weapon that deals massive damage, basically 1 hit kills and you seem to be in the first med bay in a NG+. It would be interesting to know whether this can be used as a starting point to play through the game while getting all the trophies but I simply don´t have the time right now to try out.

And yes, to apply god mode to a fresh save in NG would be marvellous, but I remember people discussing this issue on NGU and it seems to be really difficult (if not impossible) to mod health in this game. But this was months ago, I don´t know if there were new developments on that front recently.

Trophies confirmed to unlock. Don't know if all of them unlock, but I have tested the save and they have been unlocking. The weapon is good but it doesn't 1 hit kill anything outside of the first area. The enemies can still kill you quite easily if you aren't careful.

I know right? I'm not sure what the problem is on console. I know PC users have God Mode so maybe the values that need tweaking aren't in the save file?

If I remember correctly, I read something on NGU along the lines of, that there is no real single value for your health, but it is based on different stats, values etc. But it would already really help to mod a weapon in your inventory that truly one-hit kills, or incredibly high defense or something. It doesn´t have to be a "real" god mode. Nevertheless, I am sure there is a way to mod this but either a) people capable to do so just don´t care or b) it´s simply something people don´t want to share. Both of which is totally okay, just saying that I don´t think it´s literally impossible to mod a god mode.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, I read something on NGU along the lines of, that there is no real single value for your health, but it is based on different stats, values etc. But it would already really help to mod a weapon in your inventory that truly one-hit kills, or incredibly high defense or something. It doesn´t have to be a "real" god mode. Nevertheless, I am sure there is a way to mod this but either a) people capable to do so just don´t care or b) it´s simply something people don´t want to share. Both of which is totally okay, just saying that I don´t think it´s literally impossible to mod a god mode.

Makes sense. I did a bit of reading on it too and it seems like you need access to the ini file to do true God Mode, which on console you can't access without custom firmware. But even in that case, wouldn't it be possible to make modded armor pieces then, since that data is in the save file same as the weapons? Then you could raise the values so high that nothing can damage you (like how you could mod shields in Borderlands to give you a billion shield points). The save we have here has a core power of 9999 which is not possible, I think the cap is at 300 without modding, so we know it's possible to mod weapon damage and core power on console. It must be possible to do armor too.

Makes sense. I did a bit of reading on it too and it seems like you need access to the ini file to do true God Mode, which on console you can't access without custom firmware. But even in that case, wouldn't it be possible to make modded armor pieces then, since that data is in the save file same as the weapons? Then you could raise the values so high that nothing can damage you (like how you could mod shields in Borderlands to give you a billion shield points). The save we have here has a core power of 9999 which is not possible, I think the cap is at 300 without modding, so we know it's possible to mod weapon damage and core power on console. It must be possible to do armor too.

It might very well be. I will dig a little into this when I come around actually playing this game but I have to work through my back log of other games first. I will ultimately depend on whether relevant equipment stats are saved in your actual save file or in game data that is inaccessible. But to see that a core power of 9999 is possible is a glimmer of hope in that regard.

EDIT: Did you continue playing through the game with this modded save? Which trophies popped so far?

It might very well be. I will dig a little into this when I come around actually playing this game but I have to work through my back log of other games first. I will ultimately depend on whether relevant equipment stats are saved in your actual save file or in game data that is inaccessible. But to see that a core power of 9999 is possible is a glimmer of hope in that regard.

EDIT: Did you continue playing through the game with this modded save? Which trophies popped so far?

I've only played through the first few areas and killed about 3 of the bosses. Trophies have been popping as normal. The only trophies I'm not sure about are the ones for upgrading weapons/gear. Every NG unlocks new tiers for upgrades so maxing them out should pop those ones too. I might use Save Wizard to max out components to give it a try.

The core power is at 9999 but I'm not sure it's actually doing anything. The characters HP/stamina doesn't seem any higher than a 300 CP character, and when an enemy hits you the health bar loss is significant, so it doesn't seem like it's impacting damage resistances either.

I've only played through the first few areas and killed about 3 of the bosses. Trophies have been popping as normal. The only trophies I'm not sure about are the ones for upgrading weapons/gear. Every NG unlocks new tiers for upgrades so maxing them out should pop those ones too. I might use Save Wizard to max out components to give it a try.

The core power is at 9999 but I'm not sure it's actually doing anything. The characters HP/stamina doesn't seem any higher than a 300 CP character, and when an enemy hits you the health bar loss is significant, so it doesn't seem like it's impacting damage resistances either.

I figured as much, thanks for the info! Only underlines that HP and stamina are not easily modded. Maybe they´re even hard-capped, which would explain the 300 CP instead of 9999.