• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Grand Theft Auto Vice City semi-save set [CUSA03546]

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
Originally written by flaviuccio91 on NGU

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi guys, this is my save for these trophies, which are the longest ... soon I will post also saving 36 Unique Jumps and all assassination contracts. It took me 10 hours just only for the take the cannoli trophy
Remember to leave a thank you enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy

a.png

Load the second save and blow something up or kill someone to get the Bloodstained Hands and take the cannoli trophy

sss.png

Upload or save 1 or save 2 doesn't matter so much in both there will be the same statistics except for the level of crime. To unlock 100% completion you will need to take 27 people
taxi. You will be 73 people out of 100 total transported (look at the statistics under the heading passengers unloaded) you can also take them 1 at a time the important thing that the statistics arrive at 100 makes no
difference even if you fail.

With this save you can also unlock these trophies.

AS.jpg

Paramedic,pizzaboy and 30 second wheelie you need to take legit but easy.
for the vigilante mission level 12 using this trick
Find a police car and a garage. Enter the police car inside yours and activate the vigilante mission and exit the garage. you will have 40 or 50 seconds to re-enter the machine, you will only need to activate the code to destroy all the machines and you will have completed mission 1 vigilante. Return to the police car in the garage (it won't be destroyed because the garage is closed) and continue the process by doing the same thing until you reach level 12. This is the fastest way to get there, I did so '.
For the mission of the paramedic I recommend using the trick that improves driving and the one that slows down the playing time so you will be faster in driving and the stopwatch will be slow.
For the other trophies it will be enough to perform only that particular action once to unlock the trophy. Example 1 headshot killing, 1 delivering a pizza, 1 extinguishing a single fire, 1 star for the level of suspicion of the police etc. If pizza boy not working with this save using my second save

[hide]Gta vice city ( Take the cannoli, Done it All and more)[/hide]

a.png

[hide]Gta vice city (Put'Em Up,Vice city mogul,Life of the party)[/hide]

f.png

Load save 1 and complete the mission of Mitch baker "Hog Tied" following symbol: Ace of Spades
When you finish this mission complete the mission of love first "Publicity Tour" following symbol:skull:

Load save 2 and complete the missions of Umberto Robina the Cubans street gang following the other symbol
light blue and black

Load save 3 and You will be inside the sunshine autos, go under the garage and you will find the caddy in a garage, insert it in the right garage and complete the transport of the vehicles and you will receive the trophy.

[hide]Gta vice city (trojan voodo ,publicity tour, hog tied and Grand theft auto)[/hide]

Immagine-FF.png

[hide]Gta vice city (Hidden package 50-100)[/hide]

DDDD.png

[hide]Gta vice city (all assassination contracts, all unique jumps and last mission story)[/hide]

d.png

For this trophy I do not have a save but it is easy to unlock it, you will just need to use the trick for the tank and sow chaos by arriving at 6 stars and reach an attention score of 1800 points average. You can view the statistics menu to see how far you are. I took this trophy in 15 minutes doing it alone. If you have difficulty you can watch this video.

https://youtu.be/fDjl3gI9fkw

lol.png

https://youtu.be/PoRBnISjV74

sss.png

https://youtu.be/-c1DMM0DTFg

d.png

https://youtu.be/wfaW73v8uko

Unfortunately, I skipped this 2 trophies of the story that are made at the beginning of the game and they are not very long to do (I think 1 hour of play) With this I finished the guide with these saves so I think that in 2 or 3 hours you will succeed and plat the game with these savesSmile good game everyone!

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Thanks, tried a few but one doesnt works, the one with unique jump, any idea why? I tried to do a jump so it might pop the trophy but it didnt

edit: i found a few saves (in the daredevil save set) with 33 unique jump completed out of 36, if by any chance you remember which 3 those save are missing, i might be able to get the trophy

edit 2: nevermind, to everyone who has the same problem, check the file text in the download file, there's a video that shows which unique jump you have to do to get the trophy, thanks for the video bro :)

Last edited:
Thanks, tried a few but one doesnt works, the one with unique jump, any idea why? I tried to do a jump so it might pop the trophy but it didnt

edit: i found a few saves (in the daredevil save set) with 33 unique jump completed out of 36, if by any chance you remember which 3 those save are missing, i might be able to get the trophy

edit 2: nevermind, to everyone who has the same problem, check the file text in the download file, there's a video that shows which unique jump you have to do to get the trophy, thanks for the video bro :)

some of them can be a pain in the ***
I had been stuck on gta 3 with 19/20 jumps for 2 years thinking the game was glitched :hwat:
happens that some of them must be done perfectly
thanks for letting us now!

Hi I have the same problem. Tried it 3x with the save but only get cannoli trophy after first try, Did you do that butcher trophy somehow ? thanks

EDIT: You have to load save 1 and then just shot anywhere from gun e.g revolver and the trohy will pop

Last edited: