• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Insta-Plat Rainbow Six Siege Instant Platinum - [CUSA01788]

Redhead

Platinums 🏆🏆🏆
VIP User
December 6, 2020
Hello everyone, today I want to share a instant platinum save with you.

1. Before you start the game you have to disconnect your internet connection.
2. Wait in the menu until the Platinum pop.

Tested PS4 Version on update 2.61
On PS5 only 50% of trophys pop

[hide]Download[/hide]

ld4DPuV.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone, today I want to share a instant platinum save with you.

1. Before you start the game you have to disconnect your internet connection.
2. Wait in the menu until the Platinum pop.

Bonus:
If you have the PlayStation 5 it is possible to get double platinum.
The platinum trophy appeared automatically when I started the game on the PS5.
(However, you first need the platinum on the PS4)

Download
ld4DPuV.png

eTwfsmb.png

Your sure the plat pops instant? Last time i was using a plat save for r6s it only did pop the terrorist hunt and the mission trophies

Your sure the plat pops instant? Last time i was using a plat save for r6s it only did pop the terrorist hunt and the mission trophies

Yes, the platinum poped instant.
I tested the savegame on two fresh accounts.
Maybe you need to create a new user where the trophies haven't been synced yet?

Last edited:
PS4 Version pops instantly, however PS5 version I am having trouble with

It's great that the PS4 version worked.

What's the problem with the PS5 version?

Do you have the PS5 upgrade installed?
A friend of mine also had a problem because the PS5 only had the PS4 version installed and didn't upgrade the game.

Last edited:
It's great that the PS4 version worked.

What's the problem with the PS5 version?

Do you have the PS5 upgrade installed?
A friend of mine also had a problem because the PS5 only had the PS4 version installed and didn't upgrade the game.

Yes I ran the PS5 Version after the PS4 Platinum Popped, but nothing happened, so I removed the game and save and I am trying again now.

I think I may need to go online for the PS5 Version unless it can read the PS4 Save

Yes I ran the PS5 Version after the PS4 Platinum Popped, but nothing happened, so I removed the game and save and I am trying again now.

I think I may need to go online for the PS5 Version unless it can read the PS4 Save

Yes, you have to go online with the PS5 version.
Then the platinum should come automatically if the PS4 Platinum is synced before.

Last edited:
How did you get the plat for the ps5 version? I'm not getting the trophies.

1. made the PS4 instant Platinum offline
(PS4 disconnected from network. PS4 version of the game installed)

2. stayed in the game, reconnect the internet and synced the trophys

3. started the game on PS5 and the Platinum came automatically
(The PS5 was connected to the internet and logged in the PSN. PS5 version of the game installed)

That's all i did. It worked for me and also on two other test accounts.