• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Minecraft Ps4 Expansion 10, 11, and 12 Trophy Save [CUSA00744]

broomstop

Elite
November 20, 2020
You can use this save to get all the trophies for expansion 10.

[Hide]Download[/Hide]

1. Disenchanted pull the enchanted diamond sword from the chest use the grind stone to remove the enchantment and you will unlock the trophy.

2. Kill the Beast! Equip the diamond armor and then use the spawn egg in the chest to spawn one. Kill it and the trophy will pop

To get the other 4 trophies use this guide. Pull the map from chest and go to the coordinates in the description. Once you get the pillager captain back to town kill him you will unlock I've got a bad feeling about this. After killing him the pillager raid will start which will unlock We're being attacked! Then ring the bell with the raid going on in town and you will unlock Sound the Alarm!

For Buy Low, Sell High after the pillager raid try to trade with one of the villagers you will see a slash through the price give them the item needed. There is a villager in a hole in the village I dug him into you should be able to trade him paper.

A couple minutes walk from here, at coordinates X:-60, Y:70, Z:499, is another village with a Pillager Outpost. You will need to lure a Pillager Captain from his outpost back to the first village or else the raid won't work properly. Credit to harrypotter1997 for this world.

credit to who made the trophy guide I just made the save.
Minecraft - Expansion 10 DLC Trophy Guide • PSNProfiles.com

Expansion 11

First save named me gold all you do is load it and open the chest not sure if you need to collect the loot but do so just in case.

Next Save New World e11 put an item inside the chest that is in a mine cart that will unlock freight station.

Smelt everything just put a furnace between the 3 hoppers that have chest on top of them.

Feed the horse and donkey some gold carrots they will make a baby mule and unlock artificial selection.

Inception grab the piston, sticky piston and levers out of the chest set up the pistons so they are facing each other using the lever to activate the regular piston then press the lever a couple times on the sticky piston.

For the inception trophy if you are having trouble use this guide.
Minecraft - Inception - YouTube

Treasure Hunter you will be in the middle of the ocean just swim into the building that is beneath you once inside it will unlock.

Master Trader is the last one and before you start copy the save from the original and only use the copy file and when you need to restart just copy the save from the original. In chest 8 is everything you need to cook duck and eat it which will unlock Rabbit season then the next one Master Trader I am not sure how it will work for you as I unlocked it and it is accumulative just trade all the paper in the bag to the cartographers then head back to chest 2 collect the rest of the paper and keep trading till you are out of paper you should get around 130-150 a run so 9 runs or so to get the trophy.

[Hide]Download[/Hide]

Expansion 12

1. Sticky Situation you will see blocks that lead up with a honey block floating in front of it jump into the honey block to slow your fall and the trophy will unlock.

2. Bee Our Guest pull a jar from the chest and use it on the beehive.

3. Total Beelocation use the shovel enchanted with silk touch to break the beehive then replace it

4. Time for Stew use 2 controllers and just drop the stew towards the other person.

[Hide]Download[/Hide]