• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU JUST CAUSE 4 SEMI-SAVESET [CUSA09264]

supportme

VIP User
VIP User
November 19, 2020
ALL CREDIT TO MARK1

jc4-share.jpg

I have here a Semi SaveSet for Just Cause 4, I've compiled instuctions within the .rar file as to make it as easy as possible, with my saves you can unlock;

Bomb Disposal

A Whole Army of Chaos

Rico's Roughnecks

I Like to Keep My Options Open

Show Me the Way

Been Around the World

Fully Stocked

...The Harder They Fall

Weapon Stash

Wanderlust

I Feel the Need...

Stunt Driver

All the Right Moves

We're in Business

Here to Stay

Knowledge is Power

Last Action Hero

His Name is Luis

(for this one you just need to complete "Beach Head" and not the last training mission).

You may be able to unlock others but I've not tested, feel free to comment any findings below.

All credit to mark1 on NGU

I cant access anymore on original link so i've re-uploaded.

Download Link

Last edited:
Thanks for those saves! Do you know if somehow you can get the "Know My Name" trophy with one of those saves?

Know My Name must be completed by yourself, the leaderboard sometimes works, so you be able to unlock normally, just do all the challenge! Like 1 kill, 1 meter, etc.

If leaderboard Online doesnt work, dont worry, you can unlock the trophy anyway! Tryed by myself! stay assured ;)

Know My Name must be completed by yourself, the leaderboard sometimes works, so you be able to unlock normally, just do all the challenge! Like 1 kill, 1 meter, etc.

If leaderboard Online doesnt work, dont worry, you can unlock the trophy anyway! Tryed by myself! stay assured ;)

I understood, I wanted to avoid doing it all over again because I played it a long time ago and now I just need that trophy! Thanks anyway for the reply

I understood, I wanted to avoid doing it all over again because I played it a long time ago and now I just need that trophy! Thanks anyway for the reply

No problem! if you need help feel free to PM me, we can add each other for the leaderboard, i ve already the platinum, but you can see my " record " even if the online leaderboard not works and you ve problem, the friends record are always visible!

Happy to helped you ;) stay safe!

No problem! if you need help feel free to PM me, we can add each other for the leaderboard, i ve already the platinum, but you can see my " record " even if the online leaderboard not works and you ve problem, the friends record are always visible!

Happy to helped you ;) stay safe!

thank you for your availability, but I don't think I'll start all over again this time. In any case I will be happy to add you via PSN, or if you want, you can add me too, I'm "Ciccioboy", I have the avatar of Vegeta from Dragonball ^ _ ^

jc4-share.jpg

I have here a Semi SaveSet for Just Cause 4, I've compiled instuctions within the .rar file as to make it as easy as possible, with my saves you can unlock;

Bomb Disposal

A Whole Army of Chaos

Rico's Roughnecks

I Like to Keep My Options Open

Show Me the Way

Been Around the World

Fully Stocked

...The Harder They Fall

Weapon Stash

Wanderlust

I Feel the Need...

Stunt Driver

All the Right Moves

We're in Business

Here to Stay

Knowledge is Power

Last Action Hero

His Name is Luis

(for this one you just need to complete "Beach Head" and not the last training mission).

You may be able to unlock others but I've not tested, feel free to comment any findings below.

All credit to mark1 on NGU

I cant access anymore on original link so i've re-uploaded.

Download Link

You know, if you'd have asked I'd have been happy to upload the save set myself. Thanks for the credit link to NGU though.

You know, if you'd have asked I'd have been happy to upload the save set myself. Thanks for the credit link to NGU though.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were also on this forum, I got the link thanks to a user already registered on NGU, I have never been able to access it, if you want I can delete the post and let you post it with your name.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were also on this forum, I got the link thanks to a user already registered on NGU, I have never been able to access it, if you want I can delete the post and let you post it with your name.

No, it's OK, it's here now and if you didn't know I was active here too then that's just a genuine mistake. There's no hard feelings.