• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Chaos on Deponia Platinum Saveset [CUSA08542]

7h1nk

What if all that you ever knew was a Lie
VIP User
October 22, 2020
$_1.JPG

Hello everyone :)

As already announced in the Deponia thread :)
Here is a complete saveset for Chaos on Deponia (CUSA08542).
All trophies are included.
So that you are not flagged on official ranking pages, you should keep the distances between the
Comply with trophies. Check out the official ranking pages for this.

Little hint:
- You can skip dialogues with the O key
- You can skip videos with the touchpad

Have fun and see you with the next saveset (Doomsday on Deponia and we have the Triology complete) ;)

Regards 7h1nk

Hallo an alle :)

Wie schon angekündigt im Deponia Thread :)
Hier ist ein komplettes Saveset für Chaos auf Deponia (CUSA08542).
Es sind alle Trophäen enthalten.
Damit ihr auf offizielen Ranking Seiten nicht geflaggt werdet solltet ihr die Abstände zwischen den
Trophäen einhalten. Schaut hierfür auch auf offizielen Ranking Seiten.

Kleiner Hinweis:
- Ihr könnt Dialoge mit der O Taste Überspringen
- Ihr könnt Videos mit dem Touchpad überspringen

Viel Spaß und bis zum nächsten Saveset (Doomsday auf Deponia und denn haben wir die Triology auch komplett) ;)

Grüße 7h1nk

CLICK CLICK CLICK :D :D :D

Last edited:

Hi buddy

I was wondering if you're still interested on doing the US version
of this to get a 2nd Platinum out of it like we had discussed
about it a while back on this thread....
https://playersquared.com/forums/37...inum-saveset-cusa14186.html?highlight=Deponia

It's on sale on the US store for $1.29 (Offer ends 2/11/2021 [11th Feb])....
Chaos on Deponia

5MT7MR1.png

Hi buddy

I was wondering if you're still interested on doing the US version
of this to get a 2nd Platinum out of it like we had discussed
about it a while back on this thread....
https://playersquared.com/forums/37...inum-saveset-cusa14186.html?highlight=Deponia

It's on sale on the US store for $1.29 (Offer ends 2/11/2021 [11th Feb])....
Chaos on Deponia

5MT7MR1.png

Thank you very much Buddy for this information ;) i buy it and then i create the fifth and the last Deponia Saveset ;) :D (i think i finish it on Sunday ;) )

Big Thx :partyparrot:

Great saveset, thank you.

I thought I add, for anyone yet to use it. That for the majority of the saves, you do not need to resign the large save file, only resigning the smaller save0 file is enough. Only for Pin-up Goal were I required to also resign the large file.

You do need to load the save manually if you don't resign the large file however.

Last edited: