• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Cyberpunk 2077 - LEV 50 Trophy and Misc. [CUSA-18278]

Ciccioboy

Fanatic
October 20, 2020

Hello everyone,
I want to share my personal Cyberpunk save with you. The lev 50 reputation trophy is already unlocked but you can try any side quest to see if it unlocks it. I also unlocked some combat trophies (submachine guns, blades etc), so do a few kills to see if it unlocks.

The CUSA (see screen) concerns EU, Oceania and South Korea. Let me know what and if it unlocks something for you, thanks!

DOWNLOAD:
[hide]https://mega.nz/file/hxhxmAIL#IOhy-LmBdYvdxPZyA7jGZjb3soKz28yWekPrZgXbz7Y[/hide]

Hello everyone,
I want to share my personal Cyberpunk save with you. The lev 50 reputation trophy is already unlocked but you can try any side quest to see if it unlocks it. I also unlocked some combat trophies (submachine guns, blades etc), so do a few kills to see if it unlocks.

The CUSA (see screen) concerns EU, Oceania and South Korea. Let me know what and if it unlocks something for you, thanks!

DOWNLOAD:
-= Hidden Content =-

For anyone who doesn't understand this is only available for users in AU region only, double check here. If it's available in AM (not sure), then you can change it to your own.

I don't own the game yet, so I cannot test but here's the title codes from GameFaqs. If I'm wrong please correct me.

US: CUSA-16596
EU: CUSA-16579
AU: CUSA-18278
JP: CUSA-16496

This information here seems to conflict with what I said a moment ago:
Title codes are in bold.

Americas - (PlayStation box code: CUSA-16596 and CUSA-16597) Includes: North and Latin America
VO - English, Brazilian Portuguese, French
Text - English, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French, Polish

Europe + Asia + Africa + Middle East - (PlayStation box code CUSA-16579 and CUSA-25194)
Includes: Poland, UK, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel, India, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, North Macedonia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
VO - English, Russian, Polish
Text - Russian, Czech, Hungarian, English, Polish, Arabic, Turkish

Europe + Oceania + South Korea - (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-18278 and CUSA-18279)
Includes: Andorra, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand
VO - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Text - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Korean

These countries may carry different disc versions with different languages, check with your vendor which disc version they have in stock
Includes: Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, The Netherlands
DISC (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-16579 + CUSA-25194)

DIGITAL and some DISC (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-18278 + CUSA18279)

Japan - (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-16496 and CUSA-20476)

VO - English, Japanese
Text - English, Japanese
Asia - (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-16570 and CUSA-25195)

Includes: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia
VO - English, Chinese
Text - English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Thai

It seems that CUSA-16579 and CUSA-25194 belong to EU Disc, while CUSA-18278 and CUSA-18279 belong to EU Digital. OR, I'm assuming if you live in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, The Netherlands, your disc EU version might be one of the 4 listed. I'm getting confused lol.

Last edited:
For anyone who doesn't understand this is only available for users in AU region only, double check here. If it's available in AM (not sure), then you can change it to your own.

I don't own the game yet, so I cannot test but here's the title codes from GameFaqs. If I'm wrong please correct me.

US: [FONT=&]CUSA-16596[/FONT]
EU: [FONT=&]CUSA-16579[/FONT]
AU: [FONT=&]CUSA-18278[/FONT]
JP: [FONT=&]CUSA-16496

This information here seems to conflict with what I said a moment ago:
Title codes are in bold.

[/FONT]
Americas - (PlayStation box code: CUSA-16596 and CUSA-16597) Includes: North and Latin America
VO - English, Brazilian Portuguese, French
Text - English, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French, Polish

Europe + Asia + Africa + Middle East - (PlayStation box code CUSA-16579 and CUSA-25194)
Includes: Poland, UK, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel, India, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, North Macedonia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.

Europe + Oceania + South Korea - (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-18278 and CUSA-18279)
Includes: Andorra, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand

These countries may carry different disc versions with different languages, check with your vendor which disc version they have in stock
Includes: Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, The Netherlands
DISC (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-16579 + CUSA-25194)

DIGITAL and some DISC (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-18278 + CUSA18279)

Japan - (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-16496 and CUSA-20476)

VO - English, Japanese
Text - English, Japanese
Asia - (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-16570 and CUSA-25195)

Includes: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia
VO - English, Chinese
Text - English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Thai

It seems that CUSA-16579 and CUSA-25194 belong to EU Disc, while CUSA-18278 and CUSA-18279 belong to EU Digital. OR, I'm assuming if you live in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, The Netherlands, your disc EU version might be one of the 4 listed. I'm getting confused lol.

Woooow Thanks for all those informations! i have digital Ps4, in bought from italian store, so i think mine is "CUSA-18278" as i saw yesterday.

Cyberpunk 2077 has been recalled by the PlayStation Store. The game was forced into an early release & got taken back.
Official Tweet.

The only reason this is probably relevant is due to the fact that all digital versions released currently probably won't be updated or playable further. Until a re-release of the game is initialized. I'm not sure if their recalling discs, but this may be the only possible way to play the game right now. Here's a further quote explaining the situation.

The Management Board of CD PROJEKT S.A. with a registered office in

Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby publicly
discloses the decision of Sony Interactive Entertainment (hereinafter
referred to as “SIE”) to remove Cyberpunk 2077 from PlayStation Store
until further notice. The decision was undertaken following our
discussion with SIE regarding a full refund for all gamers who had
purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store and want a refund at this
time. All copies of the game previously purchased digitally on
PlayStation Store remain available for use by their respective buyers.
Gamers can still buy physical versions of the game in retail and mail
order stores. All copies, whether digital or physical, will continue to
receive support and updates from the Company.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 has been recalled by the PlayStation Store. The game was forced into an early release & got taken back.
Official Tweet.

The only reason this is probably relevant is due to the fact that all digital versions released currently probably won't be updated or playable further. Until a re-release of the game is initialized. I'm not sure if their recalling discs, but this may be the only possible way to play the game right now. Here's a further quote explaining the situation.

The Management Board of CD PROJEKT S.A. with a registered office in

Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby publicly
discloses the decision of Sony Interactive Entertainment (hereinafter
referred to as “SIE”) to remove Cyberpunk 2077 from PlayStation Store
until further notice. The decision was undertaken following our
discussion with SIE regarding a full refund for all gamers who had
purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store and want a refund at this
time. All copies of the game previously purchased digitally on
PlayStation Store remain available for use by their respective buyers.
Gamers can still buy physical versions of the game in retail and mail
order stores. All copies, whether digital or physical, will continue to
receive support and updates from the Company.

That's not entirely true. I still have my copy of the digital version and they just released patch 1.05 on console and pc patch will come later. so you saying "no update or playable further until a re-release of the game is initialized" is false.