Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Credits

Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (EU) Deponia Doomsday [CUSA14186] Platinum Saveset by 7h1nk
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone

to make the trilogy complete, here is a complete saveset for (EU) Deponia Doomsday [CUSA14186].
    All trophies are included.
    So that you are not flagged on official ranking pages, you should keep the distances between the
    Comply with trophies. Check out the official ranking pages for this.

Hints:
    - You can skip dialogues with the O key
    - You can skip videos with the Option Button
    - Open inventory with the lower DPad key / close inventory with the O key
    For some trophies I also added a video link to help.

Have fun and see you with the next saveset

Regards 7h1nk

EDIT: At the request of the user grobyc8, I have the trophy 1001 Jackalopes again as a single save
    uploaded. If a other single save file is required, fell free to ask me

Hallo an alle

um die Triologie vollständig zu machen ist hier ein komplettes Saveset für (EU) Deponia Doomsday [CUSA14186].
    Es sind alle Trophäen enthalten.
    Damit ihr auf offizielen Ranking Seiten nicht geflaggt werdet solltet ihr die Abstände zwischen den
    Trophäen einhalten. Schaut hierfür auch auf offizielen Ranking Seiten.

Hinweise:
    - Ihr könnt Dialoge mit der O Taste Überspringen
    - Ihr könnt Videos mit der Option Taste überspringen
    - Inventar mit unterer DPad Taste öffnen / Inventar mit der O Taste schließen
    Bei manchen Trophäen habe ich außerdem zur Hilfe ein Videolink eingefügt.

Viel Spaß und bis zum nächsten Saveset

Grüße 7h1nk

EDIT: Auf Anfrage des USers grobyc8 habe ich die Trophäe 1001 Wolpertinger nochmal als einzelnes Save
    hochgeladen. Falls noch ein einzelnes Save benötigt wird anfragen

Link for the Full Saveset (MEGA)

Link for the Full Saveset (Alternate Link)

Link for the Trophy 1001 Jackalopes (1001 Wolpertinger)

Last edited by 7h1nk; February 24th, 2021 at 07:19 AM. Reason: 1001 Jackalopes

Credits

Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

Originally Posted by bobsandbag
    I’m just about to embark on the last 3 of the Deponia games, so this will be most helpful!
    Glad to hear that. Today I also got Goodbye Deponia I think in 1 week I will upload the saveset for it

Share:

Another great save set. Thanks!

VIP User
    VIP

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by 7h1nk
    Goodbye Deponia never released in German PSN Store
    The game was delisted everywhere except HK PSN for "questionable" humor - namely with the Black lady and kids with the creepy pedo van, so theres that. Luckily it was released on disc in Germany so I was able to import.

As for the save set itself - once again you slay, man. I literally turned pale when I read the requirements for the 1001 Wolpertinger trophy! :O

One suggestion: maybe it would be better to split the save set into smaller chunks so ppl don't have to download a 3GB + file for 1-2 trophies?

On the game itself: I thought that Goodbye Deponia was confusing with the clone stuff, but this takes the cake. I had no F idea what was going on throughout the entire game!!!

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by grobyc8
    The game was delisted everywhere except HK PSN for "questionable" humor - namely with the Black lady and kids with the creepy pedo van, so theres that. Luckily it was released on disc in Germany so I was able to import.

As for the save set itself - once again you slay, man. I literally turned pale when I read the requirements for the 1001 Wolpertinger trophy! :O

One suggestion: maybe it would be better to split the save set into smaller chunks so ppl don't have to download a 3GB + file for 1-2 trophies?

On the game itself: I thought that Goodbye Deponia was confusing with the clone stuff, but this takes the cake. I had no F idea what was going on throughout the entire game!!!
    Hey buddy,

Thank you for the answer I know exactly which scene is meant xD ^^. but there are by far worse places and scenes in other games and because of this one scene delisting the whole game xD ... okay you shouldn't think about it.

Yes, the 1001 Wolpertinger Trophy was by far the worst, I'm happy if I can save people the time and nerves to your proposal to split it into parts. which trophies do you need exactly. I can upload the 1001 Wolpertinger Trophy again, I think that's the worst?

for game: yes the story has more or less meaning that he fell in love with the "space woman" and he wants to conquer her xD. in the course of the story he realizes that the "space people" want to destroy deponia (planet they live on) and that he wants to prevent that. The tasks are quite strange and without a guide I would definitely not be finished xD. no idea how to answer such answers and solutions to come xD

Regards 7h1nk

Proud Father!
    VIP

Credits

Share:

can you upload to MediaFire or something please? apparently, i have reached my quota for downloading
    Last edited by Botty; February 24th, 2021 at 04:14 AM.

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by Botty
    can you upload to MediaFire or something please? apparently, i have reached my quota for downloading
    just the one trophy or the whole saveset?

I added a alternate link for the full Saveset
    Last edited by 7h1nk; February 24th, 2021 at 07:20 AM.

Proud Father!
    VIP

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by 7h1nk
    just the one trophy or the whole saveset?

I added a alternate link for the full Saveset
    Much appreciated, thanks!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2