Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
  1. #1
    Getting Known 7h1nk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    63
    Reputation

    159

    Credits
    906

    Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (EU) Deponia Doomsday [CUSA14186] Platinum Saveset by 7h1nk
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hello everyone

    to make the trilogy complete, here is a complete saveset for (EU) Deponia Doomsday [CUSA14186].
    All trophies are included.
    So that you are not flagged on official ranking pages, you should keep the distances between the
    Comply with trophies. Check out the official ranking pages for this.

    Hints:
    - You can skip dialogues with the O key
    - You can skip videos with the Option Button
    - Open inventory with the lower DPad key / close inventory with the O key
    For some trophies I also added a video link to help.

    Have fun and see you with the next saveset

    Regards 7h1nk

    EDIT: At the request of the user grobyc8, I have the trophy 1001 Jackalopes again as a single save
    uploaded. If a other single save file is required, fell free to ask me


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hallo an alle

    um die Triologie vollständig zu machen ist hier ein komplettes Saveset für (EU) Deponia Doomsday [CUSA14186].
    Es sind alle Trophäen enthalten.
    Damit ihr auf offizielen Ranking Seiten nicht geflaggt werdet solltet ihr die Abstände zwischen den
    Trophäen einhalten. Schaut hierfür auch auf offizielen Ranking Seiten.

    Hinweise:
    - Ihr könnt Dialoge mit der O Taste Überspringen
    - Ihr könnt Videos mit der Option Taste überspringen
    - Inventar mit unterer DPad Taste öffnen / Inventar mit der O Taste schließen
    Bei manchen Trophäen habe ich außerdem zur Hilfe ein Videolink eingefügt.

    Viel Spaß und bis zum nächsten Saveset

    Grüße 7h1nk


    EDIT: Auf Anfrage des USers grobyc8 habe ich die Trophäe 1001 Wolpertinger nochmal als einzelnes Save
    hochgeladen. Falls noch ein einzelnes Save benötigt wird anfragen


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Link for the Full Saveset (MEGA)

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Link for the Full Saveset (Alternate Link)

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Link for the Trophy 1001 Jackalopes (1001 Wolpertinger)

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by 7h1nk; February 24th, 2021 at 07:19 AM. Reason: 1001 Jackalopes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #2
    Under Jolly Roger
    VIP
    Reidso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    82
    Reputation

    388

    Credits
    1,229

    Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    I had already played and completed the first 2 a while back

    Now I can purchase this and complete it easily with your saveset
    (I heard it was a long and boring game, that's why I held off on purchasing it)

    Thanks



    Edit:

    Hi buddy, just noticed there is one Deponia game left, Goodbye Deponia. So will you be doing that?

    Also, there is a NA version of Chaos on Deponia (chance to have a 2nd Plat for the same game)
    Any chance you would like to get that done also?

    Last edited by Reidso; December 16th, 2020 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Added Extra Info And Screenshot

  3. #3
    Getting Known 7h1nk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    63
    Reputation

    159

    Credits
    906

    Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    Thx for this information
    I'll have a look in the store what Goodbye Deponia costs. For the NA version, I'll have a look when it's on sale there
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #4
    Under Jolly Roger
    VIP
    Reidso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    82
    Reputation

    388

    Credits
    1,229

    Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    Originally Posted by 7h1nk
    Thx for this information
    I'll have a look in the store what Goodbye Deponia costs. For the NA version, I'll have a look when it's on sale there
    Just about to reply back....

    I can't see the Goodbye to Deponia on the EU Or NA stores

    But yeah, the NA version of the Chaos on Deponia for a 2nd Plat would be nice

    Thanks for all your hard work



    Edit:

    Just found out a thread why Goodbye to Deponia had been delisted....
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Reidso; December 16th, 2020 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Added Thread Link About "Delisted"

  5. #5
    Getting Known 7h1nk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    63
    Reputation

    159

    Credits
    906

    Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    Goodbye Deponia never released in German PSN Store

    But with goodbye deponia you can assume that I will make a saveset ... Yes partly I would not say boring. Sometimes even more meaningful discussions than with some AAA titles ^^ .... And also my respect to everyone who played the games without a guide. Some things I would probably never have thought of.


    Why the game is not in the store ... But it was included in my planning with priority. I have vacation in 8 days anyway, so I'll see that I load my US account and buy the game there.

    Thx you very much User:Reidso for this Information
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #6
    Getting Known 7h1nk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    63
    Reputation

    159

    Credits
    906

    Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    Originally Posted by Reidso
    Just about to reply back....

    I can't see the Goodbye to Deponia on the EU Or NA stores

    But yeah, the NA version of the Chaos on Deponia for a 2nd Plat would be nice

    Thanks for all your hard work



    Edit:

    Just found out a thread why Goodbye to Deponia had been delisted....
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Oh man, the same shit as with Godzilla (I still got it back then) .... I found the CD version then it'll have to hold out. Really a shame removed for no reason whatsoever. But you can assume that I will create a saveset for it in the next 1 - 2 months (I also do Catch, Carp & Coarse and I have a few others on the plan )
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #7
    Getting Known 7h1nk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    63
    Reputation

    159

    Credits
    906

    Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    Originally Posted by Reidso
    I had already played and completed the first 2 a while back

    Now I can purchase this and complete it easily with your saveset
    (I heard it was a long and boring game, that's why I held off on purchasing it)

    Thanks



    Edit:

    Hi buddy, just noticed there is one Deponia game left, Goodbye Deponia. So will you be doing that?

    Also, there is a NA version of Chaos on Deponia (chance to have a 2nd Plat for the same game)
    Any chance you would like to get that done also?

    Hello again

    This is for you an Information And I saw that Goodbye Deponia is the third part. At Deponia Doomsday I was wondering why I shouldn't have gotten so much of the story xD ... I think next week I'll have the saveset ready and with it the quadrology

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #8
    Under Jolly Roger
    VIP
    Reidso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    82
    Reputation

    388

    Credits
    1,229

    Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    Originally Posted by 7h1nk
    Hello again

    This is for you an Information And I saw that Goodbye Deponia is the third part. At Deponia Doomsday I was wondering why I shouldn't have gotten so much of the story xD ... I think next week I'll have the saveset ready and with it the quadrology

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Yeah, I came across the other day Goodbye to Deponia was the 3rd part
    but forgot to mention it and add the link, but here it is....
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Glad to know you'll be done with the quadrology, and a big thanks for doing so

  9. #9
    Getting Known 7h1nk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    63
    Reputation

    159

    Credits
    906

    Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    Originally Posted by Reidso
    Yeah, I came across the other day Goodbye to Deponia was the 3rd part
    but forgot to mention it and add the link, but here it is....
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Glad to know you'll be done with the quadrology, and a big thanks for doing so
    gladly done without your info I would not even know that there is another part: o ... but I think I can get it with the saveset as with the other parts (everything should be understandable enough and how I always try to take the last possible save point before the trophy appears, but if someone still has suggestions for improvement, he is welcome to write them) 😄🙃

    Regards and have a nice day
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #10

    Re: Deponia Doomsday Platinum Saveset [CUSA14186]
    Share:

    I’m just about to embark on the last 3 of the Deponia games, so this will be most helpful!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last