• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Devil May Cry 5 - Vergil Save [CUSA 08216]

RedNova

YouTube Content Creator
VIP User
October 25, 2020
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You can get 3 out of 4 trophies with this save. EDIT (Seems only Bloody Palace pops, as its left at stage 96.)
Bloody Palace
Story Clear (Beat any chapter)
Beating Chapter using just Yamato (This one you sort of have to play out yourself} I got you to the end, so saves a lot of time.

Trophy that does not pop is the buying all abilities as I have them all already.

-Hope this helps, welcome guys. EDIT: Sorry for the other trophies not popping :( .

EDIT: I tested the save now, hmm for some reason only Bloody Palace trophy pops out, I'd assume the others did not pop because the action was already done. (If you guys manage to pop the trophies with my save let me know how you did it.) I have tried using regular Vergil and super Vergil for some reason did not work.

Last edited:
shitty save everything is not how you say it is no level 96 at the ladder or any missions done with vergil lmao
Not shitty actually, I have tested it and the way I described is the way the trophies popped, the likes show the save is good so yeah.. . You are not doing something properly, but anyways thanks for the judgement, have a good day..

Not shitty actually, I have tested it and the way I described is the way the trophies popped, the likes show the save is good so yeah.. . You are not doing something properly, but anyways thanks for the judgement, have a good day..

I managed to get it from somewhere else but the one I have vergil does not have the super custome, does yours have it?

even so is a real pain in the ass, anything from 97 stage is ridiculous and non stop plummeting lol vergil is another character difficult to control and master

I have another save for the regular bloody palace trophy where all you have to do is beat it with nero, you are at stage 97, if you beat nero then the trophy pops as the other 2 are already done, problem is I can't make it past the king demon last form lmao I cant get to vergil

nero never liked this character his moves suck, he's slow, doesn't have any good avoid techniques like dante, his devil trigger ultimate attacks suck cause you have to be close to hit, the devil arms are useless and do little damage and V is even worse

ill probably never beat bloody palace but that's fine I already got the platinum so I don't care too much

Yeah, you got to buy the outfit. Vergil is pretty op, once you got the super form it's even more easy lol, just spam. Nero it's all about the gun.

your save is no good like I said

every time I try to resign it

it has 4 services line

why would you put 4 saves in this file

it has

service line 0-0
service line 0-1
service line 0-1 slot
service line 0-3 slot

turns out is the services line 0-3 slot

another problem is you start at 96, but no skills have been bought and no super customer

you have to buy it, but it doesn't matter if you do because you cant equip at this time in the bloody palace, it has to be equipped from the beginning

Last edited:
your save is no good like I said

every time I try to resign it

it has 4 services line

why would you put 4 saves in this file

it has

service line 0-0
service line 0-1
service line 0-1 slot
service line 0-3 slot

turns out is the services line 0-3 slot

another problem is you start at 96, but no skills have been bought and no super customer

you have to buy it, but it doesn't matter if you do because you cant equip at this time in the bloody palace, it has to be equipped from the beginning

Yeah idk, it works for me so.. yeah

-= Hidden Content =-

You can get 3 out of 4 trophies with this save. EDIT (Seems only Bloody Palace pops, as its left at stage 96.)
Bloody Palace
Story Clear (Beat any chapter)
Beating Chapter using just Yamato (This one you sort of have to play out yourself} I got you to the end, so saves a lot of time.

Trophy that does not pop is the buying all abilities as I have them all already.

-Hope this helps, welcome guys. EDIT: Sorry for the other trophies not popping :( .

EDIT: I tested the save now, hmm for some reason only Bloody Palace trophy pops out, I'd assume the others did not pop because the action was already done. (If you guys manage to pop the trophies with my save let me know how you did it.) I have tried using regular Vergil and super Vergil for some reason did not work.

Bro where is the download link?

Bro where is the download link?

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden download links.

yvEf0EYl.png

More info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS