• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Hong kong massacre few trophies [CUSA12943]

excuse

December 16, 2020
This save has one challenge remaining took me along time to do, allchallenges also play last boss for complete the game trophy with this save

With this save it has weapon upgrade trophy upgrade the pistol CUSA12943

This has HARD BOILED trophy complete the first day without dying,load game press continue choose boss at the end,if you die DO NOT PRESS RESTART,press ps button close application reload game press continue select boss again

hardboiled

This save has Just another day trophy complete first and second day without dying,load game pressR1 second chapter kill boss without dying for trophy if you die DONT PRESS RESTART quit game reload fight boss again

just another day

This save has END OF THE WEEK trophy game completed kill last boss for trophy

CUSA12943

This save has 10,000 kills its roughly got 30-40 kills to get,its as close as i could get it too 10,000

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mz6mk42mv4ck9gx/CUSA12943.zip/file

Im done with this game with these saves its pretty much a platinum save set hope they help

All saves work with recent patch version 1.03 i tested them

Last edited: