• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Fishing Sim World [CUSA12376] Platinum Save

7h1nk

What if all that you ever knew was a Lie
VIP User
October 22, 2020
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Multi) Fishing Sim World [CUSA12376] Platinum Save by 7h1nk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone :)

Here a platinum save for (Multi) Fishing Sim World [CUSA12376].
I don't know which trophies you can make with it but maybe someone would like to test it and report it.

!!!! In order not to be flagged on leaderboard pages you should definitely do so with a dummy account
testing. For the order of the trophies you can also check the leaderboard pages. !!!!

Hints:
- normally trigger the trophies for fish catch after (e.g. catch 50 Bass Fish - you only need one more
Bass Catch and the trophy should trigger). It should work for the following trophies (not 100% sure):
Centurion, Fully Hooked, 50/50, Bagging Bass, Down and Outer, Up And Comer, Catching Carp, Trophy Veteran,
The Bass Boss, The Carp Collector, The Cat Conqueror, First Catch, Showboat, The Prospector, In The Big Bucks,
Battle Scarred, Deep Pockets, Brand Junkie, Learning The Ropes, Boast And Gloat.
- The following trophies will not trigger in my opinion (maybe not sure if you do it offline
tries): Event Attendee, Competitive Edge, Gunning For it, Jack Of All Trades, Angling Tycoon.
- I'm sure you can use it so that you won't be flagged on leaderboard pages;)
For this you should make the following trophies before you use this Save.
(If the leaderboard not interesst you and you give a s..t of this then needn't read any further :D ).
1. If you catch another fish you will get the trophies at the same time: first catch, Centurion, Fully Hooked.
And depending on which fish you catch could trigger: Up and Comer (if it is over 25 lbs);
50/50 (if it is over 50 lbs); Bagging Bass (if it's a Bass); Catching Carp (If there is a carp
is); Trophy Veteran (if it's a trophy fish); The Bass Boss (if it's a trophy Bass);
The carp collector (if it's a trophy carp); The cat Conqueror (if it is a catfish); In the Big Bucks
(you have over 200,000 in your account so you should trigger as soon as you catch another fish).
2. Battle Scarred, the trophy will trigger scarred from the fight as soon as you increase a further level (can already at
be the case with a fish).
3. If you buy a fishing line or something else, the trophies Deep Pockets and brand Junkie will be trigger.
4. So it's best to create your own new Save and just start with Dovetail Online League
play. There you will automatically get some trophies. For everyone else, I would go for everyone
First use a dummy account to test it.

DLC: The following DLC trophies are also possible with the Save: Jezioro Besti (Big Tally); Gillhams Fishing
Resort (Fully Flexible); Talon Fishery (Beak Performance).

Have fun with it and see you with the next save ;)

Regards 7h1nk
(In case someone wants to tip me, IBAN is available on request ;) xD)

Hallo an alle :)

hier ein Platin Save für (Multi) Fishing Sim World [CUSA12376].
Ich weiß nicht welche Trophäen ihr damit machen könnt aber vielleicht möchte es jemand testen und berichten.

!!!!Um auf Leaderboard Seiten nicht geflaggt zu werden solltet ihr es vorher auf jeden Fall bei einem Dummy Account
testen. Für die Reihenfolge der Trophäen könnt ihr ebenfalls auf Leaderboard Seiten nachschauen.!!!!

Hinweise:
- normalerweise triggern die Trophäen für Fische fangen nach (zB. fange 50 Barsche - ihr müsst nur einen weiteren
Barsch fangen und die Trophäe sollte triggern). Es müsste für die folgenden Trophäen funktionieren:
Hundertsassa, Am Haken, 50/50, Beißender Barsch, verschwunden und vergessen, Einen Namen machen, Trophäenkenner,
Karpfenkämpfer, Der Barschbezwinger, Der Karpfenschnapper, Der Welsschreck, Erster Fang, Vorzeigeboot, Goldgräber
Die großen Zahlen, vernarbt vom Kampf, Spendierhosen, Markenverrückt, Die Grundlagen kennenlernen, Stolzer Gewinner.
- Folgende Trophäen werden meiner Meinung nach nicht triggern (ist nicht sicher vielleicht wenn man es Offline
versucht): Eventteilnehmer, Wettkämpfer, Volltreffer, Alleskönner, Angelmagnat.
- Ich bin sicher man kann es so nutzen das man auf Leaderboard Seiten nicht geflaggt wird ;)
Dafür solltet ihr allerdings beachten das diese Trophäen alle triggern werden wenn ihr diesen Speicher nutzt
(Wem das Leaderboard am Ar... vorbei geht braucht nicht weiter zu lesen :D ).
1. Wenn ihr einen weiteren Fisch fangt bekommt ihr gleichzeitig die Trophäen: Erster Fang, Hundertsassa, Am Haken.
Und je nachdem welchen Fisch ihr fangt könnte noch triggern: Einen Namen machen (Wenn er über 18 Kg ist);
50/50 (Wenn er über 22 Kg ist); Beißender Barsch (Wenn es ein Barsch ist); Karpfenkämpfer (Wenn es ein Karpfen
ist); Trophäenkenner (Wenn es ein Trophäenfisch ist); Der Barschbezwinger (Wenn es ein Trophäen Barsch ist);
Der Karpfenschnapper (Wenn es ein Trophäen Karpfen ist); Der Welsschreck (Wenn es ein Wels ist); Die großen
Zahlen (ihr habt über 200000 auf dem Konto also sollte Sie triggern sobald ihr noch einen Fisch fangt).
2. Desweiterem wird die Trophäe Vernarbt vom Kampf triggern sobald ihr ein weiteres Level steigt (Kann schon bei
einem Fisch der Fall sein).
3. Wenn ihr noch eine Angelschnurr oder was anderes kauft werden die Trophäen Spendierhosen und Markenverrückt
triggern.
4. Ihr solltet also am besten einen eigenen neuen Speicher erstellen und einfach erstmal Dovetail Online Liga
spielen. Dort werdet ihr automatisch schon einige Trophäen bekommen. Für alle weiteren würde ich auf jeden
Fall erstmal einen Dummy Account zum testen nutzen.

DLC: Es sollten auch folgende DLC Trophäen mit dem Save möglich sein. Jezioro Besti (Große Fangliste);
Gillhams Fishing Resort (Voll flexibel); Talon Fishery (Schnabelleistung).

Viel Spaß damit und bis zum Save ;)

Grüße 7h1nk
(Falls mir jemand ein Trinkgeld zukommen lassen möchte, IBAN gibt es auf Anfrage ;) xD)

Infos (Saves):

Ordner Platinum Save - Save mit dem ich die Platin gemacht habe (Es fehlt hier die Trophäe Vorzeigeboot
und Angelmagnat der Rest wurde hier gemacht)
Ordner BoatandOnline - Save auf dem ich die Trophäen Vorzeigeboot und Angelmagnat gemacht habe
(Ich denke für Angelmagnat ist es Serverseitig gespeichert aber
vielleicht triggert sie Offline nach kann also getestet werden)
Ordner 200Trophyfish - Zeitpunkt als ich 200 Trophäenfische gefangen hatte
(Sry ich weiß nicht mehr welche Trophäen ich zu der Zeit schon hatte oder
nicht ist auch nur zum testen dabei)

folder Platinum Save - Save with which I made the platinum (the trophy for the Showboat is missing here
and angling tycoon the rest of trophys was done here)
folder BoatandOnline - Save on which I made the trophies for the showboat and angling tycoon
(I think for the angling tycoon it is stored on the server side though
maybe it triggers offline after so can be tested)
folder 200Trophyfish - time when I caught 200 trophy fish
(Sry I don't remember which trophies I already had at the time or
not only there for testing)

LINK LINK LINK

DOWNLOAD ME :D