• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Yakuza 3 Remastered - Save Set [US/EU] [CUSA15325]

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
Originally written by manabyte77 with contributions from mamuske, jag176 and klon at NGU and leznis at PlayerSquared.

Preserving these saves. I admit that I have not played yet so I can not help with many queries. I have collected all the information from the original post and tried to tidy it up as best as I could. Thank you to manabyte77, mamuske, jag176 and klon at NGU and leznis at PlayerSquared.

capsule_616x353.jpg

"Since nobody has started this yet, I figured I'd at least get the ball rolling. I'll continue to upload saves as I get them. In the meantime, any contributors would be greatly appreciated. If you post links in the comments, I'll make sure they get added here at the top and your name gets credited for it. Of note, both US & EU are the same CUSA and the saves are compatible without re-regioning." - manabyte77

manabyte77 saves
Volunteer:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
- Collect one more piece of trash.

Master Environmentalist:
- Collect one more piece of trash.

People Watcher:
- Pick one more fight in first person view.

Heat Action Pro:
- Finish one more fight with a heat move.

Compulsive Vandal:
- Destroy one more weapon or object in battle.

Careless Dragon:
- Knock down one more pedestrian.

Fashionista & Fat Cat:
- For Fashionista, go to South Island and select the wardrobe. Don't make any changes, just back out. The stats won't change, but the trophy will pop.

- For Fat Cat, go to Club Flawless and buy a Gold Champaign.

Substory Dabbler:
- Go to the alley off Kariyushi Arcade and complete the substory.

Tinkerer:
- Go to the up the stairs to the weapon shop near the Market and mod any weapon.

Key Collector:
- Open one more locker.

Substory Fan:
- Finish one more substory.

*** HUGE THANKS AND FULL CREDIT TO "mamuske" FOR CONTRIBUTING THIS ULTIMATE CHALLENGER SAVE ***

Ultimate Challenger: Download

- Play the final match. You do not have to actually win.

mamuske saves
Hello everyone

I made some saves to help you to get the platinum trophy

As for Save 1 it have 3 save slot which are:

Save slot 2: " Bounty Hunter": complete last hitman mission

Save slot 3: " Substory Completionist ": take a taxi to " Mountain Coliseum " to fight the secret boss ( not sure if the other Substory trophies will unlocks )

Save slot 4: " Testament to Strength ": this for completing the game on Legend difficulty , just take a taxi to the hospital and finish the game

this for "Path of the Warrior" use save slot 1 and just talk to Mack in Majima Construction the trophy will unlocks ( if not unlocks , go to Komaki in the Dragon Palace and finish his last training )

Regards

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello

Here the save that everyone is waiting for

Minigame Master !!!!

Huge thanks to manabyte77 who made this trophy easier for everyone

Just complete the challenge in poker the trophy will unlocks

Regards

jag176 saves
I can confirm that Substory Completionist won't unlock trophies that needed less substories to be completed. We are going to need save files with 29, 49, and 79 substories complete to unlock every substory trophy.

I can also confirm that the Minigame Master save helps unlock minigame trophies that require multiple things to be completed over time (Karaoke, tag/chip hoarder, UFO pro gamer, possibly others)

Majima Defeated again is save 12, Lau is save 1, and Fuma is 2. The previously uploaded legend difficulty save should take care of chapter 12.(
)

----------------------------------------------------------------

save 1 has 29 substories complete, 2 has 49, and 12 has 79. I believe 12 can also be used to get gourmet aficionado, by eating the shrimp (or getting in fights) and buying the most expensive food from the restaurants in south Okinawa.
Unwavering Shogi can be easily completed by following this vid

https://youtu.be/1hMIa4-p2IM

The only trophies I'm missing now are coliseum, break ace, fowl play, big tuna, and exposed dragon mahjong

klon saves
hey everybody, I have a Minigame Master save for anyone who wants it!

All you gotta do is go to Aqua Sky and beat Kota Hatano (Beginner) at Count-Up

leznis saves
Description:
Walking Bank - Accumulate 10,000,000 yen :
Load Save 03, go to the nearest shop and buy something.

Karaoke King - Sing all songs at karaoke.
Load Save 03, go to Karaokekan Kamurocho and select "Kamurocho Lullaby".
Song difficulty and your score doesn't matter as long as you make it to the end.

Marathon Runner:
If someone's got problem with "Marathon Runner" trophy, "Substory Fan" (save14) from manabyte77 set works perfectly

Gourmet Afficionado:
Load save 05, go to Kanrai (North-East part of Kamurocho) and order Special Limited Sirloin for 2,800 Yen.

I can also confirm, that "Minigame Master" save (submitted by klon) works perfectly for trophies like "Touchy-Feely", "Pro Gamer", "Chip Hoarder" and "Tag Hoarder".

(Update 2021.09.02)
Hi again, so basically I'm just one trophy away from my platinum (yeah it's that one with mahjong) and I can confirm that every save uploaded here (including those provided by me) will give you an easy platinum. There are a few trophies that have to be done individually (mostly related to minigames) so good luck with that, it took me around 2h to do the "Hat Trick", "Big Tuna", "Break Ace", "Fowl Play", "Nice Hitter" and "Power Driver" (youtube clips are very helpful) but there's that "Exposed Dragon" trophy that's completely RNG based so it can take from 10 mins to few hours. I've been trying to get it in the past 2h and nothing. It's just a matter of your luck, so don't sweat it, keep calm, and GET TO THE TOP!

PS. I believe that "Minigame Master" trophy actually can unlock "Karaoke King" as well (because the game will verify again that you actually sang through entire list) and a few modded saves with 999.999.999Yen can unlock "Walking Bank" But I uploaded mine just to be sure (and to preserve trophies unlocking at the same timestamp)

Last edited:
Re: Yakuza 3 Remastered - Save Set W.I.P. [US/EU] [CUSA15325]

Thanks so much for these! I just wish so much there was a way to re-region the profile ("99 file") since I play an Asian version. I hope one day it´ll be possible as I don´t think there is a technical reason preventing this (on SW´s side as in they could most likely make it possible for any game and file).

Last edited:
Re: Yakuza 3 Remastered - Save Set W.I.P. [US/EU] [CUSA15325]

Hi,
I've started my road to platinum, and I thought it would be nice to upload some of the missing save files ;)

links:
Karaoke King & Walking Bank
Gourmet Aficionado

Description:
Walking Bank - Accumulate 10,000,000 yen :
Load Save 03, go to the nearest shop and buy something.

Karaoke King - Sing all songs at karaoke.
Load Save 03, go to Karaokekan Kamurocho and select "Kamurocho Lullaby".
Song difficulty and your score doesn't matter as long as you make it to the end.

Marathon Runner
:
If someone's got problem with "Marathon Runner" trophy, "Substory Fan" (save14) from manabyte77 set works perfectly

Gourmet Afficionado:
Load save 05, go to Kanrai (North-East part of Kamurocho) and order Special Limited Sirloin for 2,800 Yen.

I can also confirm, that "Minigame Master" save (submitted by klon) works perfectly for trophies like "Touchy-Feely", "Pro Gamer", "Chip Hoarder" and "Tag Hoarder".

(Update 2021.09.02)
Hi again, so basically I'm just one trophy away from my platinum (yeah it's that one with mahjong) and I can confirm that every save uploaded here (including those provided by me) will give you an easy platinum. There are a few trophies that have to be done individually (mostly related to minigames) so good luck with that, it took me around 2h to do the "Hat Trick", "Big Tuna", "Break Ace", "Fowl Play", "Nice Hitter" and "Power Driver" (youtube clips are very helpful) but there's that "Exposed Dragon" trophy that's completely RNG based so it can take from 10 mins to few hours. I've been trying to get it in the past 2h and nothing. It's just a matter of your luck, so don't sweat it, keep calm, and GET TO THE TOP!

Armitage, you can finally take off the "W.I.P" sign, it's a complete set. :D

PS. I believe that "Minigame Master" trophy actually can unlock "Karaoke King" as well (because the game will verify again that you actually sang through entire list) and a few modded saves with 999.999.999Yen can unlock "Walking Bank" But I uploaded mine just to be sure (and to preserve trophies unlocking at the same timestamp)

Last edited: