• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU CYBERPUNK 2077 PLATINUM SAVE SET [CUSA16579]

UAV

Elite
November 20, 2020
Part 1 include:

1. ManualSave-0
Stanislavski's Method (When talking with the bartender, choose an answer related to V's past)

2. ManualSave-1
Gun Fu (After loading the save, 3 bandits will be in front of you)

3. ManualSave-2
True Soldier (Clear the area using a firearm)

4. ManualSave-3
Master Crafter (Craft the last legendary item)

5. ManualSave-4
Ten out of Ten (Dismantle the cans in your inventory to get a level 20 craft.)

6. ManualSave-5
Must Be Rats (Use the script several times to distract the bandit standing in front of you)

7. ManualSave-6
Full Body Conversion (Buy and install the last piece of implants)

8. ManualSave-7
The Wheel of Fortune (Complete the mission)

9. ManualSave-8
Two Heads, One Bullet

10. ManualSave-9
True Warrior (Kill some bandits using katana)

11. ManualSave-10
Legend of The Afterlife (After loading the save, you will have a boss in front of you, hit it several times, thereby you will kill him and get level 50)

12. ManualSave-11
The Hermit (Complete the mission)

13. ManualSave-12
The Quick and the Dead (Kill bandits using slow mode(3~))

14. ManualSave-13
The High Priestess (Complete the mission)

15. ManualSave-14
Bushido and Chill (Complete the mission)

16. ManualSave-15
Life of the Road (Complete the mission)

17. ManualSave-16
Breathtaking (Take Johnny's boots)

18. ManualSave-17
The Wandering Fool (Inspect the latest graffiti)

19. ManualSave-18
Rough Landing (Jump on enemies in front of you and activate berserk)

20. ManualSave-19
V for Vendetta (Let the enemies kill you, then kill them)

Part 2 include:

0. ManualSave-0
Christmas Tree Attack (Hack the camera protocol by sending at least 3 scripts.)

1. ManualSave-1
To Bad Decisions! (Complete the mission)

2. ManualSave-2
City Lights (Complete the last order)

3. ManualSave-3
Daemon In The Shell (Submit a grenade explosion script)

4. ManualSave-4
Greetings from Pacifica! (Clear the area)

5. ManualSave-5
Frequent Flyer (Just above the yellow mark there will be a fast travel point)

6. ManualSave-6
Mean Streets (Clear the area and complete 1 order on the map to your right)

7. ManualSave-7
The Jungle (Clear the area)

8. ManualSave-8
Little Tokyo (Clear the area)

9. ManualSave-9
The Wasteland (Clear the area)

10. ManualSave-10
It's Elementary (Complete the last order, after completion wait for the call)

11. ManualSave-11
I Am The Law (Complete the last order)

12. ManualSave-12
Autojock (Buy the last car)

13. ManualSave-13
To Protect and Serve (Complete the mission)

14. ManualSave-14
Judy vs Night City (Complete the mission)

15. ManualSave-16
The World / Мир
Temperance (Give the body to Johnny)
The Sun (Give the body to V)

16. ManualSave-17
The Star (Complete the mission)

17. ManualSave-18
The Devil (The trophy should drop when you enter cyberspace)

Download:
Part 1: Cyberpunk 2077 part 1
Part 2: Cyberpunk 2077 part 2

This is my first work, if possible leave feedback.
Good luck and have fun!​

Amazing saves, thanks! I couldn’t get daemon in a shell or two heads one bullet to pop though? All the others worked perfectly.

Hi there really is a problem with a trophy with two heads and one bullet. Because this is the only save that was recorded after receiving.

About "daemon in a shell" this save was done according to all the rules and should work properly. Make sure you kill (On the map, enemies will be marked with crosses) 2 bandits using jump with berserk.

Awesome. I don't know why but gun fu and two heads one bullet trophies didn't pop up for me. All others popped

Hello! "Two heads one bullet" this save was done after receiving, my mistake. But you can easily complete it by starting a new game or using your personal save, where this trophy has not yet been completed. A standard sniper rifle will suffice for this trophy.

"gun fu" this save should work stably. I don't know the exact conditions of the trophy, but I read that you need to get 3 headshots at close range in 3.5 seconds.

Last edited:
I've tried to use my save.
Got legendary rifle.
It shots about 20K headshot damage, second target stays unhurt.
No other sniper rifle at the inventory, nothing in shops :(

I could be wrong. But, perhaps, because of the save with the ready-made trophy, this overwritten your user profile in the files and the game thinks that you have already made 2 kills. Perhaps you should leave this trophy last, later transfer your saves to a USB flash drive and delete the Cyberpunk files on the console, then start a new game or try one of your saves.

Again, I may be wrong on this point. But I experienced similar problems in RDR2 when I loaded several saves and they overwrite each other.

If I'm not mistaken, but the first crafting skills allow you to create sniper rifles, so there shouldn't be any problems.