• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Cyberpunk 2077 misc saves (story/sidequests and autojock) CUSA18278

RiouOnizuka

Save Daddy
VIP User
December 11, 2020
Hey Everyone,

Here are a few saves for cyberpunk 2077, might be something usefull in there for some of you guys. Takamura is also alive on these saves so you can also pop the devil'' trophy if you still need it :).

There is someone on here with a complete platinum save set so when advanced mode gets released on save wizard for Cyberpunk, I will probably delete this post :)

[hide]CUSA18278[/hide]

Manual save 1: The Fool
Manual save 2: The Lovers
Manual save 4: The High Priestess
Manual Save 5: Gun Fu (Johnny silverhands quest is perfect for this one)
Manual Save 6: The Hermit
Manual Save 7: Very close to getting 'Stanislavski's method, just keep following the story)
Manual Save 8: To bad Decisions
Manual Save 9: Bushido and Grave
Manual Save 10:Judy Vs Nightcity
Manual Save 11:Wheel of Fortune
Manual Save 12:Autojock
Manual Save 13:Legend of the afterlife
Manual Save 14:Fool on the hill
Manual Save 15:Life of the road
Manual Save 16:To Protect and Serve
Manual Save 18:True Warrior(very close to popping this trophy)

Endgame grind saves

[hide]CUSA18278(4)[/hide]

Save 1: I Am The Law (Send the message to Regina)
Save 2: little Tokyo (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 3: It's Elementary (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 4: The Wasteland (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 5: The Jungle (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 6: Greetings from Pacifica ! (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 7: City Lights (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 8: Mean Streets (Deliver the car. When I finished the gig I got the trophy eventhough there is one police gig left(Already marked), you might have to do the gig as well for the trophy to pop)

I will not be updating this post with new saves :pikashock:

Last edited:
Hi, are your saves in order? As I want to make them look legit.

Also a fine save set too :) I think it’s safe to say Cyberpunk is complete on here now.

They are in order, I am still missing a few grindy endgame saves here but will upload them once the 'getting warmer gig gets patched' or if someone else can provide a save close to completing the little tokyo trophy :)

Hey Everyone,

Here are a few saves for cyberpunk 2077, might be something usefull in there for some of you guys. Takamura is also alive on these saves so you can also pop the devil'' trophy if you still need it :).

There is someone on here with a complete platinum save set so when advanced mode gets released on save wizard for Cyberpunk, I will probably delete this post :)

-= Hidden Content =-

Manual save 1: The Fool
Manual save 2: The Lovers
Manual save 4: The High Priestess
Manual Save 5: Gun Fu (Johnny silverhands quest is perfect for this one)
Manual Save 6: The Hermit
Manual Save 7: Very close to getting 'Stanislavski's method, just keep following the story)
Manual Save 8: To bad Decisions
Manual Save 9: Bushido and Grave
Manual Save 10:Judy Vs Nightcity
Manual Save 11:Wheel of Fortune
Manual Save 12:Autojock
Manual Save 13:Legend of the afterlife
Manual Save 14:Fool on the hill
Manual Save 15:Life of the road
Manual Save 16:To Protect and Serve
Manual Save 18:True Warrior(very close to popping this trophy)

Endgame grind saves

-= Hidden Content =-

Save 1: I Am The Law (Send the message to Regina)
Save 2: little Tokyo (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 3: It's Elementary (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 4: The Wasteland (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 5: The Jungle (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 6: Greetings from Pacifica ! (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 7: City Lights (Loot the box in front of you)
Save 8: Mean Streets (Deliver the car. When I finished the gig I got the trophy eventhough there is one police gig left(Already marked), you might have to do the gig as well for the trophy to pop)

I will not be updating this post with new saves :pikashock:

Many thanks for this mate, I was major pissed off when these damn glitches in this game stopped me getting the plat but your saves sorted that out