• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Metro Exodus Save Set [CUSA11408]

BurnTheJedi

Trophy Hunter
VIP User
November 28, 2020
71%2B0d0nbpiL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

If anyone has US saves relating to the New Game+ trophies I would greatly appreciate it!
With these saves you can get a few pain in the ass trophies, I have not tested any further than these.
This save was partially provided by pandorra13 for the trophies Librarian and Old World Pictures, i did a little more work for the other trophies

-Alyosha
-Sword of Damocles
-Forest child
(For the 3 above, Just move forward and kill the Bear)

---For the trophies relating to Librarian and Old World Pictures you need to make sure you have no Metro Exodus saves on your PS4 or they won't work for some reason---
-Librarian (Second House on the right when you load, YouTube link below.)
-Old World Pictures (Second House on the right when you load, YouTube link below.)
YouTube Link Librarian and Old World Pictures

[hide]Metro Exodus - Alyosha, Sword of Damocles, Forest child, Librarian, and Old World Pictures[/hide]

-Dressed For Success (The last armor upgrade is right in front of you upon loading. Load the Quick Save and make sure to resign BOTH files, the save and the profile config!)

[hide]Metro Exodus - Dressed For Success[/hide]

-Professional (You just have to kill an enemy with the crossbow, there's a wolf and a man tied to a post right in front of you. Load the Quick Save and make sure to resign BOTH files, the save and the profile config!)

[hide]Metro Exodus - Professional[/hide]

For use on playersquared.com only!

The savegame (over 100 MB) can not be re-regioned, but the quicksave (about 50 MB) can be, I did it with a trophy for the two colonels (EU to US). but I dont have the save anymore. it's a shame cuz Untouchable from Sam's Story was the only think keeping me from 100%. I couldn't find an US version.

I was able to re-region with no prob
however you can only do it with older saves on firmware 8.00 or previous (from early 2019 until late 2020)
you can't do nothing with 8.50+ save files

you also need to export/import both m3_auto_save and m3_quick_save files (unless you're playing on iron mode).

Last edited: