• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded [CUSA00220] Dragon Age Inquisition Starter Saves

-Narukami-

December 8, 2020
If you don't wanna read below this, the short story is I don't make saves anymore, so I ask that you stop dming me making save requests :)

READ: I keep getting a lot of dms about people requesting saves from me. I've mentioned many times in this post I don't do them anymore because I've went fully PC, but I guess people don't read it and just dm me requesting saves. I've decided to put it here in the description that I don't make saves anymore. I've went fully PC almost a year ago and I don't even have SW and a PS4 anymore. I could however make a save if someone sent me a exported save from Save Wizard's Advance Mode and I could edit it on PC and send it back to them. However I don't play this game anymore and also a lot of people requested very specific save request and do overs. A lot of people tend not to understand how Advance Mode works, or they have the web version of SW. Meaning I did a save for them and they couldn't even use it due to the web version not having Advance Mode. Now I do have a Warrior Save I've never posted, but I never had someone with Advance Mode to send it to. If anyone wants to volunteer to do it just dm me. I did however get a few request about me teaching them how to do it for themselves and I have no problem at all with that, so if you ever wanted to do it yourself, you could dm about it and I can give you tips on how to do it because it isn't hard at all to do. Just remember you would need a Desktop/Laptop that could run this game (even on the lowest settings).Thank you for listening!

Edited: I now posted my notes on how to do this below. I don't know why I never thought of it doing it before to be honest haha.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have made 5 starter saves for this game. Here's the list of what they contain.

All DLC Required.

01: Heavy Modded - This one has ALOT of items in it. I went kinda overkill with it haha.
Nightmare difficulty ( Can be changed )
Lvl 27 Dual Wielding Elf
All default classes maxed out
Modded Rogue skills from different Rogue classes.
Varic, Solas and Cassandra all have default classes maxed out and lvl 27.
99999999 gold.
All Crafting Materials
999999999 inventory space.
So much Schematics, Rings, Belts, Amulets and Sigils from base game to dlcs.
So many Amulets of Power.
Alot of Quest items and Specialization quest items.
Power is 9999
Modded Influence
All Inquisitor Perks except 3, but have 3 perks waiting when you unlock them.
Modded Stats like God Mode, No cost for Magic/Abilities, Inf Focus. Haven't found a way to have Inf Stam just yet.
90% Cooldown for Magic/Abilities.

02: Nightmare difficulty ( Can be changed )
Lvl 27 Dual Wielding Male Elf
Modded Rogue skills from different Rogue classes.
99999999 gold.
All Crafting Materials
Schematics from base game and dlcs.
Power is 9999
Modded Influence
Modded Stats like God Mode, No cost for Magic/Abilities, Inf Focus. Haven't found a way to have Inf Stam just yet.

03: Nightmare difficulty ( Can be changed )
Lvl 27 Dual Wielding Elf
Modded Rogue and Mage skills ( I believe this is the one that has it ).
99999999 gold.
All Crafting Materials
Power is 9999
Modded Influence
Modded Stats like God Mode, No cost for Magic/Abilities, Inf Focus. No Inf Stamina.
No inf Stam. I haven't found away to do it yet, so all abilities that require stam will cause stam.

04: Lvl 27 Dual Wielding Elf
99999999 gold.
All Crafting Materials
Power is 9999
Modded Influence
Modded Stats like God Mode, No cost for Magic/Abilities, Inf Focus, etc.
No inf Stam. I haven't found away to do it yet, so all abilities that require stam will cause stam.

05: Normal Difficulty ( Can be changed )
Lvl 27 Dual Wielding Elf
This save is at Haven with all crafting materials and lots of gold. Nothing else was done to the save.

More details about the save are in each separate folder, just open the read me note.

Now I'll say this for the people who decide not to read the note. These saves were not tested late game, I've only got to the Hinterlands with them. I did check to see if they had any real bugs, but I fixed the ones I've seen. Just a heads up just incase you find a bug. For anyone downloading 01, I advise you to read the note for that. Also for anyone wondering, I manage to do all this with the PC version of DAI. These saves are for CUSA00220, but you can re-region them. These are not new game plus saves.

Update:
I made 3 Mage saves for the people who wanted the Mage. The Mage saves is exactly like how the Rogue ones are, but of course for Mages. I didn't test to far in game just like the Rogue saves, so let me know if you run into any problems.

Mage Save Descriptions:

01: Mage Heavy Modded Save

Heavy Modded - This one has ALOT of items in it. I went kinda overkill with it haha.
Lvl 27 Human Mage
Modded Mage skills from different Mage classes.
99999999 gold.
All Crafting Materials
Power is 9999
Modded Influence
Modded Stats like God Mode, No cost for Magic/Abilities, Inf Focus. Haven't found a way to have Inf Stam/Mana just yet.
I also got rid of the extra ability points for this save because I'm sure people will complain about that
blinking arrow on character icons letting them know they have some left haha.

Start in Haven, nothing done yet.
I did have to do a few things in Val Royeaux to get schematics and a few other things.

02: Personal Mage Heavy Modded Save

Heavy Modded - This one has ALOT of items in it. I went kinda overkill with it haha.
Lvl 27 Human Mage
Modded Mage skills from different Mage classes, but it has 2 Rogue skills. Which are Thousand Cuts and Hidden Blades.
99999999 gold.
All Crafting Materials
Power is 9999
Modded Influence
Modded Stats like God Mode, No cost for Magic/Abilities, Inf Focus. Haven't found a way to have Inf Stam/Mana just yet.
I also got rid of the extra ability points for this save because I'm sure people will complain about that

I did have to do a few things in Val Royeaux to get schematics and a few other things.

03: Modded Save with Crafting Materials

Lvl 27 Human Mage
Modded Mage skills from different Mage classes.
99999999 gold.
All Crafting Materials
Power is 9999
Modded Influence
All Inqusitor Perks except 3, but have 3 perks points waiting when you unlock them.

These saves are not new game plus saves.

Note: Could be bugs or crashes later in the game as I haven't tested far enough in game to check.

Note 2: When you load the save up for the first time, make sure to save the game so it'll create another save cause I believe the original save
doesn't show up in " Load Game " anymore after the first load. I could be wrong.

Note 3: For the Heavy Modified Saves, when accessing your inventory, click on a category like weapons, armor, etc give it a few secs to fully load everything in your inventory and you should be good to go after everything loads. If you don't like waiting then you could just put some items in storage, sell them, etc. Just get it out of your inventory basically.

Note 4: For some reason using The Superb Force Amulet ( for Mages ) causes a T Pose when you're attacking. To fix that, unequip the Amulet, save your game, then load it back up. I would suggest not using that Amulet. This only applies to the Heavy Modified Mage save of course.

Note 5: Someone reported at the end of the final DLC, Inf Focus stops progress for the final part with Solas. I can just make other versions of the saves I posted with Inf Focus off. If it becomes a big problem for alot of people, I will make new versions of these saves, so just message here if you also want me to do it.

Enjoy ;)

Rogue Saves: DAI Starter Saves

Mage Saves: Mage Starter Saves

My notes on how to send a PC save to PS4 with a tut on how to edit things my way: DAI

Sorry for any grammar issues in the notes from the link above as I copy and pasted some of it from other sources and made them yrs ago. If the instructions isn't clear then feel free to msg me about it for a more detailed explanation. What you see in the notes may be intimidating, but it's actually pretty easy. Also you can't send a PS4 save to PC for this game. Only PC to PS4 sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Modded Starter Saves

Hi there!

Would you by any chance have a starter mage with everything like the 1st save? I tried downloading it, but it's a rogue and well, you can't respec. :/

Wanted to try my hand at an OP mage - loved playign DA:I back then by my save got corrupted.

Thanks a lot in advance!

I'll think about it for now. Alot of time went into making those saves. It would be more easier to do now, as I have notes and kept the mods on my PC just incase I wanted to make another one, but I uninstall the game from my PC as I play mainly on console and if I do it again, I would have to install and uninstall alot of mods as the mods I used weren't just mods you can install all at once. I had to actually do them one by one so it would work and wouldn't cause problems with eachother. I will say, if more people wants me to do it, I'll do it. No offence, but I wouldn't wanna go through all that again just for one person as it took time before. I think I was working on it for 4-5 days. Should actually be way more faster now though as I have everything still to do it again.

Ouch, I tried messing with the PC version to see if i could mod myself but got ultra yeeted.

There is a save I found around which has basically all the modded skills and crafting mats, etc - everything.
But there's a weird bug on concentration where it keeps looping over and over - i haven't tried modding but maybe if you could find out what's causing this quicker than editing a save from scratch, could be cool a lot (for me and maybe whoever else searches for a maxed out starter save).

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Page 6 -Hackinformer Forum

Nonetheless - thanks a lot for replying and for taking the time, truly wonder how a pain it might be, it was a pretty shot in the dark. And ofc, if there's anything that might speed you up or assist just give a shout.

Thanks again!! 💪

Last edited:

Ehh, I wouldn't say it was extremely hard. It's more of I did it in the dark myself and had to do trial in error. That's why I made notes just incase for next time. Give me a few days though. I've been busy doing other things as of recent, so I'll come back to do the save in a few.

Edit: Not that save. I'll do another starter save for Mage.

Ehh, I wouldn't say it was extremely hard. It's more of I did it in the dark myself and had to do trial in error. That's why I made notes just incase for next time. Give me a few days though. I've been busy doing other things as of recent, so I'll come back to do the save in a few.

Edit: Not that save. I'll do another starter save for Mage.

No worries, and thanks a lot in advance! Take care!!

hi, these saves are awesome thank you for taking the time and effort to make them. i was wondering if you could make a male human mage with all base classes save like the second modded save please. i know it's a lot of work to do and i don't know how to mod games so i honestly appreciate any help. thank you.

Last edited:

Ouch, I tried messing with the PC version to see if i could mod myself but got ultra yeeted.

There is a save I found around which has basically all the modded skills and crafting mats, etc - everything.
But there's a weird bug on concentration where it keeps looping over and over - i haven't tried modding but maybe if you could find out what's causing this quicker than editing a save from scratch, could be cool a lot (for me and maybe whoever else searches for a maxed out starter save).

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Page 6 -Hackinformer Forum

Nonetheless - thanks a lot for replying and for taking the time, truly wonder how a pain it might be, it was a pretty shot in the dark. And ofc, if there's anything that might speed you up or assist just give a shout.

Thanks again!! 💪

Mage saves are out if you still wanted it.