• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Nioh 2 Save Set (CUSA15532)

HAGH

Fanatic
November 26, 2020
index.jpg

Hi playersquared users,

NOTE : This saves made when the game out (first or second version of the game im not sure), so i don't know they still works but if you have disk version of the game you can use without updating the game i think.

Also i was made re-regioned some saves.

Download

1. Sword Master, Dual Sword Master, Spear Master, Axe Master, Kusarigama Master, Odachi Master, Tonfa Master, Hatchet Master, Switchglaive Master, Ninjutsu Master, Omnyo Magic Master (11 trophy)

; Just unlock mystic art for each class.

2. Fuse it or Lose it

; Go to Shrine > Manage Soul Cores > Soul Fusion Base:Otakemaru Soul Core(146lvl) Material : Mortal Soul Core(66lvl) Finished Item: Otakemaru Soul Core(146lvl)

3. Dungball Roller

; Just follow the video(Credits PowerPyx)The save has 50 dungball already.

Nioh 2 - Dungball Roller Trophy Guide (How to become Ryunojo's Best Friend & Farm Dung Balls) - YouTube

4. Remodeling Novice

; Go to Blacksmith and use "Remodel"

5. Burst Breaker

; Just do 1 burst counter with R2+O

6. Yokai Quelling Master
; For dummy account its unlocked when i kill a mage, for you try kill any yokai(not human).

7. Teamwork
; Do 1 teamwork with npc.For dummy account its unlocked when i teamworked and finished the mission "Abarrant Mage".

8. Core Score + Friend to the Kodama
; Collect 1 soul core. For dummy account its unlocked when i collect 1 soul core.Both trophy unlocked.

9. Seasoned Traveler

; Just open the map and search hidden 10 red object via using analog stick(ds4).Try different region if you cant find any, its super easy trophy.

10. Twilight Walker

; Just complete 1 twilight mission.Trophy will pop

11. Spa Healer

; Bath in a any spa.Trophy will pop

12. Sudama Swapper

; When you met with any sudama(red kodama)just drop item in front of him.Trophy will pop.

13. Match Made in Heaven

; Perform a soul match on blacksmith.Trophy will pop.

14. Latest Masterpiece

; Just forge any item on blacksmith.Trophy will pop.

15. Trinket Triumph

; Start any mission and go shrine.Then go Make Offering and choose Kodama Bazaar.Buy any item, trophy will pop.

16. Help Wanted

; Just start any mission and then you will see some blue sword on ground(friendly npc), when you invite him or his trophy will pop.(save has enough piece ochocko for intive)

17. The Beginnig of a Samurai + Full-fledged Samurai

; Open your inventory and use "book of reincarnation" for resetting stat points.Then go shrine Level Up for 100+lvl .Both trophy will pop.

18. You can also unlock easily these trophies via mission select and also you must do yourself(cant make saves for these trophies.(its modded save doing all this wouldnt be hard :) ;
-Peal of Ten Thousand Bells
-Grazer Eraser
-Schemer
-Bold Wrangler
-Feather Buster
-Seven Wonders
-Devout Believer
-Clean Sweep
-Hidden Hopes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. Tea Connoisseur

; go to hidden teahouse and select appraise tea utensil and trophy will unlock

Eu Download
Us Download(i re-regioned eu save and tested)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18. Samurai of Legend + Friend of Guardians

; Just complete last side mission "Stray Cats", when you complete mission trophies will pop.

Download

19. Let there be light

; Just clean 2 dark realm in mission Eye of the Beholder in the 7th region.
[video=youtube;PDrBLoUPEXI][/video]
Us Download
Eu Download

20. Platinum Save + Spa Lover (Make sure the resign profile)

; For Spa Lover trophy just bath 1 more time.

Eu Download
Us Download

21. Kodama Leader

; Select Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo, as soon you start look back and you will find the last Kodama .

US Download
Eu Download

22. Soul Searcher + Dream Within a Dream

; You are near to final boss , defeat him and collect his soul core , after the credits you will get trophies.(This save also provide samurai of legend and yokai quelling master trophies after killing last boss and watching credits)

Us Download

Eu Download

thank you got my platinum, and I found a way to pop almost every trophy in ps4 and ps5

only these trophies need to do

Peal of Ten Thousand Bells
-Grazer Eraser
-Schemer
-Bold Wrangler
-Feather Buster
-Seven Wonders
-Devout Believer
-Clean Sweep
-Hidden Hopes

for anyone want all trophy to pop, look for a platinum save resgin it and copy it to ur ps4 then start the game ands look for cross save management in menu settings, and then upload to the server download it again and it will pop most of the trophy, it works on ps4 and ps5

thank you got my platinum, and I found a way to pop almost every trophy in ps4 and ps5

only these trophies need to do

Peal of Ten Thousand Bells
-Grazer Eraser
-Schemer
-Bold Wrangler
-Feather Buster
-Seven Wonders
-Devout Believer
-Clean Sweep
-Hidden Hopes

for anyone want all trophy to pop, look for a platinum save resgin it and copy it to ur ps4 then start the game ands look for cross save management in menu settings, and then upload to the server download it again and it will pop most of the trophy, it works on ps4 and ps5

I hope you upload this save made trophies so i can make it . Tks bro!