• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Sackboy: A Big Adventure PS5 Instant Platinum Save 100% [CUSA06313]

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠_𝔼𝕝_ℂ𝕦𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕠

𝕋ℝ𝕆ℙℍ𝕐 ℍ𝕌ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝ
VIP User
January 1, 2021
Ld3Kdmil.jpg

Hi everyone here is my Sackboy: A Big Adventure PS5 Instant Platinum Save, After copying the save to your PS4 open the game go to options and upload the save to your PS5, now open the PS5 version and download the save, after that start playing and all the trophies will pop . enjoy :snoop:

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
l6Q6GEY.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sackboy: A Big Adventure Platinum Save [CUSA06313]

So I've checked the save and a lot of trophies pop. But first things first are you sure this is a platinzum save? Since the knitt challenges aren't completely done. There are only 4 on gold.

So what pops:

Once you load in you get: Book of Dreams ( Collect all stickers ) Amazing!

Visit the Merch for clothes: You get Fashionista and Walk in Wardrobe ( Trophy for all Costumes ) Terrific!

Replay one Challenge Trial and you get more Trophies such as 50 Gold Trophies and some other.

The hardest Trophy Knitt it together hasn't popped unfortunately but I'm pretty sure it might pop with a 100% Save where all challenges have been done but as mentioned a lot of challenges aren't done here.

@ Threadstarter do you have another save maybe?

Nevertheless an amazing upload and thank you :)

Re: Sackboy: A Big Adventure Platinum Save [CUSA06313]

i did only what was needed to get the platinum in a friend's world, i will finish what's missing and re-upload the save, thanks for the info 🙏

Re: Sackboy: A Big Adventure Platinum Save 100% [CUSA06313]

You need to upload the save from the PS4 version to the cloud, it has to be done via the game

I can also confirm that it gives the platinum when done this way

The only downside is that you get 1 trophy on start up for the PS4 version, I am now downloading that version to get the rest of them, or as many as I can do

I can confirm it as well. You have to synchronize in the game on the PS4 under settings and extras. Then the same on the PS5 and the trophies pop. Thanks

Just keep in mind that when you import a save from PS4 to the PS5 version, it will auto pop every trophy earned on that save. So cautious when doing that so you don't insta-pop too many trophies you haven't yet earned on the PS4 list.

Also worthwhile mentioning that you wont be able to get 2 trophies with this save on the PS4, the one for discovering the trials and pushing back the uproar

Knitted knight doesn't auto pop either, so looks like you need to do that trial too

The remainder just need to you to fulfill each requirement once for the appropriate trophy to pop