• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Nioh 2 [CUSA15526] DLC III "The first Samurai" Save Set

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
Since no one posted it yet i will post my progress here. The Save Set is now complete!

All other Trophies have now been added to the folder. You can get every trophy with my save set except Against all comers. There is currently no "easy" way to achieve this trophy, since you would need an absolutely OP built ( or godmode modded ) to get this mission done without stress.

Informations on what to do are although added. If you stick to my order and leave an hour between the saves you have 100% correct timestamps. Enjoy guys :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the final link to my own made Save Set:

[hide]Nioh 2 DLC III - The First Samurai[/hide]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you did all trophies from my Save Set you can use this 100% cleared Save. THIS SAVE IS FROM TCICT from NGU, so please leave a thanks for him on his thread in the other board if possible. He did a great job with his save so thanks from me as well here pal = )

The Last Samurai 100% Cleared Save

Bath in one Hot Tub for the Hot Tub trophy. All you need to do then is finish the mission "Against all comers" on Dream of the Demon difficulty. The last three trophies should pop then. They do can pop legit at the same time, so no worries. But make you sure did ALL other trophies first from my upload. Keep in mind: Against all comers NEEDS to pop together with the clear all missions and clear all missions on DOTD. It's important for legit order.

Please don't forget to thanks for further updates of my saves = )

Additional information: I tried to finish another mission as Against all comers with the cleared save on a test account, and I can confiorm, that if you do this, the final trophies will pop out of order. You will get finish all missions of the DLC and finish all missions of the DLC on Dream of the Demon, but you will not get finish Against all comers on Dream of the Demon. That's a big bullshit since this mission is fucking tough even with a level 1000 built oO.

I will look into it and see what I can do here. I highly reccomend to finish no other mission except Against all comers with the cleared save ( even on the lowest difficutly ).

Last edited:
nope man sorry I don't have the game anymore. There do is a save on ngu for the first dlc but i highly recommend to only use this cheat for the day of the demon trophy if you care for legit orders since this safe pops a lot more once you finish one mission.