• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU The Last of Us Remastered Platinum Save + DLC (100%) [CUSA00556]

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
Originally written by xTheSolutionNOT, FaZz_TricK and Robert with contributions by others at NGU

Some saves may be inconsistent or poorly explained so I've collected saves from different users to cover your back. May edit the thread with more later.

81TFSr6Vx4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

xTheSolutionNOT Save
vyy0UGJ_d.webp

You will need Save Wizard to use this Save
tiir7a6w.jpg

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

US Region: The Last of Us Remastered - 'No Matter What - Survivor' [CUSA00552]
- NextGenUpdate

[US] Last of Us Remastered Disc Collectibles and Left Behind
- NextGenUpdate

Multi-Regional: Last of us - difficulty + upgrades [CUSA00552/CUSA00559]
- NextGenUpdate

so huge shout out goes to elephantitus , MusicGamer & yy26jet these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to onyx001. he created this nice tutorial Tutorial:: [ADVANCED TUTORIAL] Re-region Games supported by Save Wizard
- NextGenUpdate

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : [HIDE]https://www.mediafire.com/file/uw8al322cui4v5f/TloUREUSaves.rar[/HIDE]

FaZz_Trick Save
latest

tlour.png

Hi everyone this is my 100% Platinum [EU] savegame of "The Last of Us Remastered" + DLC "Left Behind"

This save contains:

✓“ Profile Save
✓“ 3 Saveset
✓“ 2 DLC Saveset
✓“ All Trophies including those of the DLC

[HIDE]â–¸ DOWNLOAD CUSA00556 â—‚[/HIDE]
â–¸ VIRUS SCAN â—‚

Robert Save
Hi Guys,

I've been searching for a while The Last Of US save set for my version of the game CUSA00557 but no luck.
Since now the game is actually free on PS+ to guess a lot of US need this save game!
Trying to Re-region it didn't work so I was able to make this save set and hopefully the 557 people they will be able as well to get those trophies easier like 556 users.
Let me know in the comments if you find any problems so I can Fix/Update the Saves. I tried a couple of them on my dummy account and it worked just in case.
I arranged everything in a zip file for you so you speed up the process next to it you will find a notepad with the name of the trophy and follow the simple instructions followed by the youtube video mentioned in it.
Trophies you can unlock are basically now with the update all the offline trophies.

"Look for the Light"
"Endure and Survive"
"It Was All Just Lying There"
"I Got This"
"Scavenger"
"Let's gear up"
"Master of Unlocking"
"Everything we've been through"
"For emergencies only"
"I Want To Talk About It"
"That's all I got [HIDDEN]"
"No Matter What - Easy"
"No Matter What - Normal"
"No Matter What - Hard"
"No Matter What - Survivor"
"The Last of Us - Easy +"
"The Last of Us - Normal +"
"The Last of Us - Hard +"
"The Last of Us - Survivor +"
"Completed Grounded Mode"

I do not have "Grounded Mode Plus" because I thought I was on plus but instead I was on regular.
(But there is a glitch)

LEFT BEHIND 100%

SAVE 1 "Brick Master"
SAVE 2 "BFFs" + "Nobody's Perfect" & "Angel Knives"
SAVE 3 "Skills"
SAVE 4 "Picked Clean"

(don't know which one works better).

SAVE 5 "Don’t Go - Survivor" (Continue)
SAVE 6 "Don’t Go - Survivor" (skip)

[HIDE]THE LAST OF US REMASTERED Left Behind[/HIDE]

[HIDE]THE LAST OF US REMASTERED SAVE SET [CUSA00557][/HIDE]

Just a Thanks will be nice.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
With these savesets all work sweet except the collectibles!
Everytime i make one save and go to get the last when i earn it & if i go to the statistics it's that i have zero in all collectibles.
Maybe they patch this with an update.
Other than that all worked perfect!

Does anyone have a save for completing the game on Grounded Mode+ for the EU version (CUSA00557)? I've tried all the saves from the original post, but unfortunately there is no save for Grounded Mode+. There are 2 different trophies for completing the game on Grounded Mode and Grounded Mode+.

Hello everyone.
With these savesets all work sweet except the collectibles!
Everytime i make one save and go to get the last when i earn it & if i go to the statistics it's that i have zero in all collectibles.
Maybe they patch this with an update.
Other than that all worked perfect!

Bro you are lying i have tested every single save this guy uploaded and every 3 of the last of us save in the file shows a new game plus mode for continuation and shows everything unlocked on bonuses this doesnt pop any trophies at all, when you click continue u are starting over like a new game plus and when you go to chapters and do trophy stuff it doesnt pop because its already completed on the 3 of the goddamn saves this guy did a horrible job on these saves doesnt even bother to say what purpose does each save does and purposely uploades a bullshit save that doesnt even pop a single trophy, i even texted Faze Trick on psn the guy himself who uploaded the save to solve this issue he doesnt even bother to reply, so for people whos reading this please dont waste your time downloading and using this save its horrible