• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners Modded Starter save

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Modded Starter save (Upgraded with Infinite Ammo and more)

Cyberpunk 2077 Modded save V. 1.06

Contain:
All Save Wizard Cheats Plus this
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Modded Starter Save - YouTube
(basically i put the widowmaker and the buzzjaw mod + a silencer to the weapons like skippy and the smart shotgun)

Upgraded starter save contain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkBjwTGOz0o&feature=youtu.be
Infinite Ammo, All Smartguns on the inventory aim only for the head (except for the Xing chong shotgun and the green sidewinder) and most of them lock on more than 1 target, the Toygun from River's side quest, a bunch of legendary weapons with modded ammo capacity (Problem Solver's ammo will reset to 30029) and some overpowered melee weapons

All the mods for health, armor, stamina, weight limit and oxygen are stored on the Neuro tech that is equiped on the "face accesories" section

Manual save:
CUSA16596

Upgraded Manual save:
Upgraded Save

Do you mind if I update the save with God mode?

After loading and working on the god mode...its really doesn't need it but its here for anyone that wants to upload the sav.dat with godmode enabled.https://www.mediafire.com/file/jvwklb2g6o5vd23/sav.dat/file

Last edited:

Do you mind if I update the save with God mode?

After loading and working on the god mode...its really doesn't need it but its here for anyone that wants to upload the sav.dat with godmode enabled.https://www.mediafire.com/file/jvwklb2g6o5vd23/sav.dat/file

Actually i added the armor, health and other stuff to the neuro thing cause is pretty boring playing all the game being immortal,and if someone wants to just use the modded weapons all that needs to be done is remove the neuro thing and all will be back to normal

thanks for the save been playing all day, been looking for starter save with everything unlcked this is way better with all the legendary weapons, 2000 armor seems a good spot if you want to give the eneemy a chance i tried with my fists but it takes like four hits probably no gorrila arms equipped lol. the katana is fun though ninja people and slow motion makes me even faster..

The absolutely stupidest question would be this: How exactly is this installed on PS5? I'm not able to pull the save file on to my PS5. Does it work on the PS4 version played on PS5?

Or which day of the week comes after Sunday, just as difficult
I'm really amazed that this person knows where to put the disc

The absolutely stupidest question would be this: How exactly is this installed on PS5? I'm not able to pull the save file on to my PS5. Does it work on the PS4 version played on PS5?

Or which day of the week comes after Sunday, just as difficult
I'm really amazed that this person knows where to put the disc

you must have a PS4 so you can transfer the save using the cross-save feature (via ps plus cloud or usb device)

You guys are cool😎 lets try this...can you mod hitman 2 & Grand Turismo sport..and does anyone have ghost warrior contracts 2 save ?...i know I'm excited too much LOL but just wanted to ask