• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU ANCESTORS: THE HUMANKIND ODYSSEY SEMI SAVE SET [CUSA13248]

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
Originally written by pretty and H0wdy2019 at NGU

From what I remember when you boot into the game some of these trophies pop near instantly. pretty's save was originally written in French so take note. Genetic manipulation (You have developed 2% of your neural network.) save may no longer work according to a user in the original thread. Can't remember much about H0wdy2019's saves, but these two saves helped me get platinum.

maxresdefault.jpg

pretty Save
hello everyone,

here are my game saves it allows you to unlock the following trophies:

- Apogee!
You are the king of predators! You killed all possible predators.

- Millennial Man
Your lineage has reached Orrorin tugenensis.

- Ardi
Your lineage has reached Ardipithecus ramidus.

- Lucy
Your line has reached Australopithecus afarensis.

- Taung's child
Your line has reached Australopithecus africanus.

- One Small Step for Man
You have unlocked the ability to walk on two legs.

- All-
you-can-eat buffet As it evolves, your bloodline can assimilate nutrients from all types of food.

- Legacy
Your bloodline has evolved to the most advanced species in Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey.

for the following trophies:

A true hero
You saved the child!

Hearth Builder
You've established a new camp for your clan. A true leader!

Courageous Hominid!
You have triumphed over your fears many times and expanded your clan's territory.

Genetic manipulation
You have developed 2% of your neural network.

you will have to do them yourself, nothing difficult!

PS: the descriptions are in the archives

soon

[HIDE]semi save set <br>[/HIDE]

H0wdy2019 Save
Here is my Platinum Savegame

[HIDE]Ancestors Platinum[/HIDE]

Last edited:
H0wdy2019's save will unlock Lucy by loading and The Taung Child and Heritage once you evolve.

pretty's Apex save has a problem, it crashes Save Wizard when I try to re-sign it. I fixed it by extracting the file and putting it back into a different zip file.

Last edited: