• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU KINGDOM HEARTS 3 - PLATINUM SAVE [CUSA12025]

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
Originally written by anonimo3601 and miichaelchriis at NGU

I just want to take the opportunity to remind people that these are NOT my saves. I ALWAYS credit the original authors in the header. It is only fair that they get credit for their hard work. I share these saves in their original format on P2 because I want to preserve them as they were originally posted on NGU. However, this means that I may not always be able to help with queries. I do my best to read user comments both here and on NGU and I update any threads if any issues surface. I'm just putting it out there for any future issues that may possibly arise. Let that be said, enjoy the saves!

OHNJ80jcQ8TDIAK7KmNQdzXswaXoxAH0.png

anonimo3601 Save
I don't know exactly what trophies you can unlock with this save, so test it and let me know, so i can update this thread.
With this save i think you can unlock:

All gummiphone related Trophies ( Open gummiphone and see all section and see if they pop up ) - CONFIRMED

Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - CONFIRMED

Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up )

One For The Books Trophy ( Perform a Shotlock attack and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Ultima Weapon Trophy ( Go to moogle Shop, Synthesis section, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - CONFIRMED

Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - CONFIRMED

Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups )

Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups )

Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups )

Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups )

Dreadnought Trophy ( Bring the Leviathan ship and watch the map and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

True Captain Trophy ( Try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom, beat any game doing a new Highscore and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him. 5 mins with my ship instead of 20 mins ) - CONFIRMED

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

PLEASE

For any Trophies you'll unlock with this save, LET ME KNOW,
so i can update the thread and confirm any trophies that can be unlocked with this save.

Hope you like this.
😉

miichaelchriis Save
Hey there! So i have made a saveset of most of the time consuming trophies in the game. May be of use to some people 🙂

Trophies you can achieve:
- Leveled Out
- Hidden Kings
- No Stone Unturned
- Classically Trained
- Dreadnought
- Stargazer
- Flanmeister
- Salvager
- Cornucopia
- Master Chef
- Synergist
- Know Thine Enemy
- One For The Books
- Blademaster
And possibly more!

Save 1 - Leveled Out - Sora is level 98, just done a battleegate or something to level him up to 99. I did the one in the fortress of Arendelle by spamming shotlock with Ultima Weapon and Thundaga ability (Shortcut to L1+O on my save) May unlock 'Knight' 'Bishop' and 'Rook' trophies too.

Save 2 - Hidden Kings - The last emblem is in Hiro's Garage in San Fransokyo, hard to miss. Just snap a photo of it using photo mode (touchpad) and it should unlock.
No Stone Unturned - The final chest is in 'The Final World' Just follow this video, (Kingdom Hearts 3 - The Final World All Collectible Locations (Lucky Emblems & Treasures) - YouTube)
Classically Trained - Set a high score on the final classic kingdom game (Barnyard Sports - Triple Jump) Doesnt matter what score you get or if you lose. As long as you finish the game you should recieve a keyblade and the trophy 🙂

Save 3 - Dreadnought - Get into your ship and kill a few boats until it unlocks. You only need 3 crabs.

Save 4 - Stargazer - Find the final Constellation, which is number 9 in this video (Kingdom Hearts 3 All Constellation Locations (Stargazer Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube) and photograph it.

Save 5 - Flanmeister - Complete the final flan challenge in San Fransokyo (Kingdom Hearts 3 - Flantastic Seven Locations & Missions (Flanmeister Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube)

Save 6 - Salvager - On the world map, open the information screen and then treasures and it should pop up for you.

Save 7 - Cornucopia - Go forward from the save point and down the big hill. Go into the water and find and collect the bubble ingredients in the water. (Sea Bass needed for trophy)

Save 8 - Master Chef - Finish the final recipe with an excellent for the trophy. Its the only recipe that isnt named and doesnt have ared chefs logo next to it. Its on the special menu. The gourmand's ring is equipped so you have a more open window to achieve excellent rank in.

Save 9 - Sythesist & Ultima Weapon & Blademaster - Sythesize the Ultima Weapon at any moogle and finish upgrading the Wheel Of Fate keyblade.
Know Thine Enemy - Do the final Keyblade Graveyard (14) battlegate in order to kill the last heartless needed. Should be easy enough as Sora is well OP.
One For The Books - Use the shotlock of the Ultima Weapon to kill some heartless.

You are also able to get the 200 ships trophy with save 3 (not sure how many until it pops?) And the gummi ship boss with the stargazer save Smile

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Hi, I have unlocked almost all the trophies with your saves, except: Centurion Trophy, Festive Dancer Trophy, Datascraper Trophy and Shield Shredder Trophy. thanks for the hard work. However, is it possible to unlock these trophies? they are hard to do and I can't, thanks

kingdom hearts iii ps4 - re mind trophy save - YouTube

heres the re mind save for those who want risk taker in the easiest possible way tweaking up MrMcBeanie original save, load up save 7 while all 13 pro abilities are activated facing xion thunder spamming her lol like i did on the vod. save 6 has start analysis, analysis complete leaving only zion & master xehanort to thunder spam & yozora. save 4 is still all rounder with schwarzgeist only to a rank.