• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Cyberpunk 2077 Starter Save-God Mode Enabled

vinny2k

The Modder
VIP User
November 6, 2020
this is just an update to my other starter Nomad Save. after using PixelRick's Cyberpunk Editor located at https://github.com/PixelRick/Cyberp...s/download/v0.5.1-alpha/CPSE_v0.5.1-alpha.zip..i activated God Mode...now you take damage but it will never drop below 10...also for every kill you get it fills up your health. If you want you can't do it or don't understand i will be happy to help or i can do it just pm me. Resign and/or re-region for your profile. https://www.mediafire.com/file/94lrevu0v438776/CUSA16596%282%29.zip/file

Video Proof: Ignore the talking fool(me)
Cyberpunk 2077 God Mode Activate - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Modded Starter Save-God Mode Enabled

Wow - this is just what I need! I don't intend to play online so I just can just enjoy the game now. I traded it in early on as it was just too hard for me (I'm poo at FPS games!) but really wanted to play this regardless.
I'm guessing that the Mediafire zip file is the sav.dat file? Do I just need to import that into my save (via Advanced Mode on Save Wizard?) or is it a complete save file that I just need to R&R?

I noticed your God mode save that just needs R&R is for a different CUSA EU region so CUSA16596 (likely digital version) but the disk EU version is CUSA18278! My physical copy of the game should be coming this week so I will try to re-region it...but failing that, I may need to send the sav.dat file from my version over for the OP to work their magic for me!

I noticed your God mode save that just needs R&R is for a different CUSA EU region so CUSA16596 (likely digital version) but the disk EU version is CUSA18278! My physical copy of the game should be coming this week so I will try to re-region it...but failing that, I may need to send the sav.dat file from my version over for the OP to work their magic for me!
no problem

I think you need to have some inventory and health stats first because the mods appear to apply to the clothing from what I’ve seen so far. To be honest, only the prologue and a few minor side missions have been done here, so you could probably play that by yourself up till this point. It’s on the first mission of Act 1 so you haven’t missed any storyline trophies.
Just don’t mess about with the clothing! You can mess about with guns etc

I think you need to have some inventory and health stats first because the mods appear to apply to the clothing from what I’ve seen so far. To be honest, only the prologue and a few minor side missions have been done here, so you could probably play that by yourself up till this point. It’s on the first mission of Act 1 so you haven’t missed any storyline trophies.
Just don’t mess about with the clothing! You can mess about with guns etc

thats correct and it still works with latest patch