yakuza 7 Modded completed save CUSA16734
    Share:

The zip should have a manual save, autosave and system save. I have used all sw codes on it. In advanced mode i have added lots of items and all the accessories that are in game .also i have edited the experiences of the characters sw is missing and all jobs are max. the saves load up as premium adventure which unlocks after completing story you should only need one of the saves to unlock new game plus you might not need the system save.
    There a post further down with spreadsheet of items and text file of what I edited in save.
    yakuza7
    Last edited by Pjames80; September 1st, 2022 at 08:44 PM.

Re: yakuza 7 Modded completed save CUSA16734
    Share:

Can you show how to add in the cheats for Nanba, Eri, Han, and Zhao? Not sure why they are not included by SW.

Share:

I sort of just edited all the characters xp and stats as they are not really label in save. You will have to edit it in a hex editor I have included a text that as the search terms for various stuff like xp,job X and stats. Also I included list of item IDs. You will understand why when you edit saves why it's difficult to create quick codes for this game as you can only overwrite stuff with them but in hex editor you can add stuff in insert mode.

stats

yakuza_7_spreadsheet

Share:

valeu man....

Share:

by any chance do you have US save?

Share:

The save works with US both EU and US saves have same cusa id