• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Stranded Deep - Grind Skip [CUSA18449]

Ordo Ab Chao

Fanatic
December 16, 2020
Hit continue at the main menu, when the game loads craft the three boss trophies. Now jump in the gyrocopter (R2 Ascends/L2 Descends/Left stick to move) and fly in the direction it is currently pointing, you should see a big ship out in the horizon. Once there craft the plane parts, place them in the plane, store the food, water, and gasoline. Now take off in the plane.

Obtainable Trophies:
Hunter of the High Seas (Collect one sea monster trophy )
Call me Ahab (Collect all sea monster trophies)
Gotta craft them all! (Have made one of each craftable item)
Magnets, how do they work? (Finish a play through without ever using a compass)
Out of the frying pan (Completed the game)

Additional trophies you can unlock at your own leisure using this save:

Island Hermit (Spent 10 consecutive days on one island) = Spend 4 more days on the island. (Thanks to TrophyForHire for confirming)

Another one bites the dust (Scavenge all survivor remnants on the islands)
AND
A little less lonely (Find Wollie) = It's still possible to obtain these on this save. One of the survivor locations is in the upper left corner of the map, another is one of the two islands that the raft is currently facing when you load in, and the 3rd survivor camp where Wollie is also believed to be MIGHT be in the upper right corner of the map. (Thanks to TrophyForHire for confirming)

I do not re-region saves, nor do I play EU versions of any game.

[hide]Stranded Deep - Grind Skip[/hide]

Last edited:
You can also get other trophy such as :
- Crafting *something*, as long as you have enough materials to craft it.(Hobo stove, 10 pieces of furniture using corrugated scrap,...etc). I tested and it work. For gyrocopter you'll have to find about 1-3 more gyro part item (the save files got all of other materials for other but not enough gyro part).
- Who needs the sea anyway?. To get this trophy, just make a custom island near you and choose every plant-fruit to be spawm on that island. After that apply and continue to the game. Fly the gyro (or boat, your choices) And pick all 8 kind of fruit/plants back to the base island. Use corrugated scrap around you and a hoe to craft 8 slots and plant all of them at once (Yucca fruit is the one stick on the yucca tree when you chop it, they have terible hitbox so try to spam the collect button). You can also add some sinked boats on that custom island to collect gyro parts for the trophy i mentioned above).
- For scouting all 3 revelants survivors, and find Wollies. You can get this trophy on this save too. All 3 survivor camp untounched, Problem is you'll have to located it. I got all of them, but so far i can only remember 1 of the location on the map, the other 2 i dont remember the exact location.
* 1 is on the up-left corner of the map, the next one is on one of the 2 island the raft facing, and the wollies is around up-right corner if im not mistake. You'll have take the wood crate (and maybe other items on that camp)on all 3 camp to get this trophy.

P.s: The last Trophy seem to be really glitching for me is Two of Each. I cant manage to get it atm. So please, if anyone have US savefile for this and willing to share i would be very appreciate. Thank you!

Last edited:
You can also get other trophy such as :
- Crafting *something*, as long as you have enough materials to craft it.(Hobo stove, 10 pieces of furniture using corrugated scrap,...etc). I tested and it work. For gyrocopter you'll have to find about 1-3 more gyro part item (the save files got all of other materials for other but not enough gyro part).
- Who needs the sea anyway?. To get this trophy, just make a custom island near you and choose every plant-fruit to be spawm on that island. After that apply and continue to the game. Fly the gyro (or boat, your choices) And pick all 8 kind of fruit/plants back to the base island. Use corrugated scrap around you and a hoe to craft 8 slots and plant all of them at once (Yucca fruit is the one stick on the yucca tree when you chop it, they have terible hitbox so try to spam the collect button). You can also add some sinked boats on that custom island to collect gyro parts for the trophy i mentioned above).
- For scouting all 3 revelants survivors, and find Wollies. You can get this trophy on this save too. All 3 survivor camp untounched, Problem is you'll have to located it. I got all of them, but so far i can only remember 1 of the location on the map, the other 2 i dont remember the exact location.
* 1 is on the up-left corner of the map, the next one is on one of the 2 island the raft facing, and the wollies is around up-right corner if im not mistake. You'll have take the wood crate (and maybe other items on that camp)on all 3 camp to get this trophy.

P.s: The last Trophy seem to be really glitching for me is Two of Each. I cant manage to get it atm. So please, if anyone have US savefile for this and willing to share i would be very appreciate. Thank you!

My Hero 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 thank you so very much Master!

Hit continue at the main menu, when the game loads craft the three boss trophies. Now jump in the gyrocopter (R2 Ascends/L2 Descends/Left stick to move) and fly in the direction it is currently pointing, you should see a big ship out in the horizon. Once there craft the plane parts, place them in the plane, store the food, water, and gasoline. Now take off in the plane.

Obtainable Trophies:
Hunter of the High Seas (Collect one sea monster trophy )
Call me Ahab (Collect all sea monster trophies)
Gotta craft them all! (Have made one of each craftable item)
Magnets, how do they work? (Finish a play through without ever using a compass)
Out of the frying pan (Completed the game)

I do not re-region saves, nor do I play EU versions of any game.

-= Hidden Content =-

Thank you very much!