• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Mafia: Definitive Edition - Classic Difficulty Race Done [CUSA18100]

stasya

The Body is Indeed Round
VIP User
October 22, 2020
mafia-definitive-edition-race-mission.jpg

Hello, everyone!

Happy New Year and lots of new and interesting platinums in 2021.

This save is for those who want to do everything by themselves (play story on classic, gather collectibles etc.) but can't get past the infamous race. The save puts you right after it, all collectibles that could've been picked up in a story up untill this point had been picked up.

The trophy for finishing the race pops during cutscenes, so you won't get this one with my save. If you care about legit order, finish it first on easier difficulty on your own save and then use my save for the rest.

I checked the save, checkpoint is alright and places you right after the race. If it doesn't, delete all saves for this game on your console (back them up beforehand), then upload mine and start the game.

[hide]Download[/hide]

Last edited:
Hi.

I took your save a few days ago.
When I load it, it brings me back to the beginning of the chapter.

Could you tell me what I did wrong?
Can someone upload a save at the beginning of the 6th chapter in Classic just to be sure?

Thanks.