• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Save Set Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (CUSA07104)

kensusflow

December 11, 2020
It is my contribution from NGU but they recommended me to bring my save for this site

Well Guys I bring you a Resident Evil Save Set: Code Veronica X

delete my save files to make a clean file I hope it works to skip your trophies I think they lose nothing by trying

well here's my save try to leave them as close as possible before each trophy jumps

unzip the file to see all the saved

Updated link

https://mega.nz/file/yPI2xKQI#7qUsP_dc6g4PnzudaCxP0YJ_qVfGKPy10cUO7p8-4MA

It should be noted that all the saved ones have infinite grass

Saved
From The Young Lady - Decorative But Deadly - A Changed Father

you have to leave the room and go to the door on the right side you pick up the weapons that are on the balcony, after defeating the enemy a cinematic will come out which you will exchange weapons and jump the trophy, after that you will have control of Steve kills the enemies that you have in that room and then returns the way you came out, he would have to jump another trophy, he continues to kill the zombies and after reaching the elevator and falling from a balcony he will jump another cinematic and he would have to give you another trophy

Saved
Duty and Humanity

Just enter the door next to you and you should skip the trophy after the cinematic

Saved
Beyond the Shades and Tactical Upgrades

You will start in the prison, exit it, then also leave the cemetery, as you leave that go through the large metal door that has a bar with a symbol, follow the path up the stairs, up the stairs, walk the entire long corridor until you reach the Stairs and enter that door, go to the mansion and skip the cinematic that will give you another trophy, after re-entering the mansion you will have a zombie do not worry go up the stairs and go back up the stairs again and go to the door have the trunk and grab the briefcase, examine it and open it will give you pieces of weapon, take the main weapon and combine them that should give you the other trophy

Saved
The Fallen Tyrant
you have everything you need to kill the Tyran just shoot the three rounds of the grenade launcher and then 8 crossbow shots and you activate the blue light that you have next to you when you leave that door so you can kill the tyrant and you would have to skip the trophy

Saved
The Prisoner Who Lost Everything

Well, you can take the weapons you like if you want, no problem, equip you with the necessary but if they kill you and you feel that you cannot, you can equip the green grass that is the combination of 3 herbs so that it does not kill you but remember that it can throw and you can die, well we leave the room, use the weapons and shoot the moths so they do not infect you with poison, and you go to the right side to the perspective of the character, you enter the double doors, entering you go on the left side and you go up the stairs, you will put on the gas mask, you continue on the steps you have on the right side and you go up the small stairs, you use the crank and after the cinematic you can make your decision, but I recommend it does not have more use, after the other cinematic you will be on a helicopter track, go down the ladder and have the fight, eliminate it to get the trophy

Saved
Packing a Punch

First of all, go to the trunk and remove the storage tape, you will leave the room very carefully because Wesker robots are found, go on the right side to where there is a drain outlet enter there, then you will have to go down into the water through the only place where you can go out in front we have another exit just go up and as you go up on the right side you will have a guy there use the shotgun to go down the stairs, go up the stairs and enter through the door on the left, go down the stairs closely that you have when you enter and upload the ones that you have in front of the room, entering also go straight ahead and enter that gray door, go to the end of the room there is only one path and on the work table press "X" and hit if you modified the weapon and you will have the trophy

Saved
To The Frozen Land

just leave the room and go to the double door in front of you and use the golden object, enter and you should skip the trophy

Saved
It's Not All Dark and Gloomy

Leave the room in front as the character leaves and goes up the stairs, going up the stairs enters the door next to them, entering looks for a file that looks blue, stands out on the stage and should skip the trophy

Guards
Feeling Blue - The Green Giant

Well, you will have to leave the room when you go out, enter the one next to it, then go down the hall and enter the mansion, after the cinema you will control Claire, you should only equip 2 or if you like up to three red combined herbs with green since you will need them later, you take off the machine gun that looks like AK-47 with that ammunition enough from the room and run and ignore that tentacle when you walk around very carefully another one will come out,this delete it because it won't let you pass.
enter the room if I remember correctly you go to a prison, eliminate the zombie that you have is in a cell so that it does not bother you, go up the stairs that are next to it and you will see a black stain on the floor, careful because that plate of rock falls and you can die but it will not activate until you take the blue file that is next to the cannon, take it and you should skip another trophy, after getting the file it will tell you that if you want to move the cannon you give it yes Okay, so the trap is activated here. Carefully run by as well as give you control of Claire, take the item and now, you will have to go to the center of that trap and quickly, open the inventory and use the item you just took, Claire will leave the trap alone and as well as give you control of her, enter the center of the trap and take the object, after that the trap will be deactivated and you will have no risk, Ok, after that go down the stairs through which You went up and you have a door on the side of cell d Where was the zombie, enter and then there will be a card reader, use the card you got in the trap, go to the bottom of everything and Steve will become a green being, finishing the cinematic and you have control of Claire, press Circle and the crosshead back to make a 180 degree turn and Run, when Steve collides you, open the inventory quickly and Heal, it will hit you a second time as you keep running, open the inventory again and heal again, when you get out of there and let's go at the control of chris, you will have the trophy, the fight with Alexia will start, but he does not give a trophy until the next fight so do not worry you can go to the next saved

Saved
Reading Red

Exit the room go to the right from the perspective of the character and go down the hallway that you will see next and enter the electronic double doors, when you enter the chairs that are like in a control room the file will be and should jump The throphy

Saved
The Arrogant Queen

You leave the room, and you head right from the perspective of the character and go through the corridor that is next to it and enter the double doors, follow all right to some obituaries that you will have facing, see everything from the front and enter the room, you will enter In cinematics, Claire will give you the file of the cannon, examine it and you will get a card, continue on your way straight ahead and climb the bottom stairs, up the stairs run straight until you find a door, here open the inventory and use the Gold Dragonfly , enter, eliminate the 2 zombies with the magnum and go up the corridor on the left side, go to the panel, press "x" the computer will open and ask you for a code, the code is "VERONICA"
Going out we will have the final combat, when Claire tries to escape, a cinematic will jump, as soon as you have the control of chris, aim quickly and shoot once with the magun to Alexia so that she does not kill Claire, when you have control of chris again after the cinematics finish all the magnum bullets, followed afterwards equip the crossbow with explosive bullets and limit it until its third phase arises, finish it with the linear barrel that they will give you and hit it before the time runs out and you will have the trophy

Saved
Weapon Crazy
No Time To Kill

Well As you know This saved runs more on your own since here they must finish it in less than 4 hours and have certain requirements you can check them anywhere, I think only the only requirement that you would miss from here is to get the lighter of chris you must to kill the worm quickly so you can get it from Rodrigo before it dies, and with claire I had killed it so when killing it with claire I should die faster with chris, I will leave you a guide in Spanish, they may not understand if they are from Another country but his guides are more optimal and I must tell you that I made this guide based on his videos, a trick that I will give you in case you want to go step by step in each room, what he does, is when you enter a door in the cinematic of When the door is opening press the PS button and stay on the console menu, I think the game time does not advance there, I stayed 7 or 10 minutes before 4 hours, so I wish you luck

PS, They have the infinite herb, remember that before facing nosferatu they keep that herb in the trunk and do not lose it where it is so that it can be taken by Chris and continue to have unlimited life to heal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cOPrjqbQlk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usPmdxDzYQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oMajZtsMBM

Saved
Rocket Launcher Obtained

I have this saved where I already completed the campaign with Rank A, obviously this would cancel the Rocket Launcher trophy, but only if they just want to have fun or learn the route and then take the save that is halfway there.
In the same way, this save is for you to complete the Battle Mode with each character, those who must also remove them on their own, there is no possible guard that can give them to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri43sv77i7g

Saved
Battle Mode Completed

Well now, as the file says, this is where I have all the rank A with all the characters, so they give you the linear barrel for this mode
I will also leave you a video to see more or less what an A-rank strategy would be with each character

Extras Trophies Battle Mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d0VlNZzTYQ

and well I did everything with a google translator I hope you understand, I don't speak English or write it xD

thanks for the saves and guide! this was really helpful. i'm gonna attempt the "weapon crazy" and "no time to kill" save soon.

there was an issue i had with the "it's not dark and gloomy" and "reading red" saves. the trophies wouldn't pop up after i collected the files. other than that, every save before that worked fine.

hey there, thanks for the saves, I had problems with "it's not dark and gloomy" and "reading red" saves those trophies never popped up, would it be possible to fix them plz. also, I think there's a missing trophy for the linear launcher, how do I get that?

has anyone tried Weapon Crazy and No Time To Kill save? does the trophies pops? i dont want to waste time and dont get the trophies, also op how long in the game are you in this save?

Después de años decide intentar con estos save que tenia guardados en el PC, la verdad es que me han servido muchísimo el único que no me sirvió fue el save del logro It's Not All Dark and Gloomy, ya que no cuenta una vez recogido el libro, lo que hice fue volver al save anterior To The Frozen Land, y avanzar hasta la ubicación del libro y allí me salto el trofeo