• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Cat Quest Save Set and God Mode [CUSA09626]

geototosao

January 17, 2021
Hi! I share my first save set.

Save 1: Reach LVL 10 to unlock the CATVENTURER trophy

Save 2: Reach LVL 50 to unlock the FURRY CATVENTURER trophy

Save 3: Reach LVL 99 to unlock the SUPER CATVENTURER trophy

Save 4: Starter save with GOD MODE. You don't need to equip anything! Just play normally until you reach platinum faster, as you are now immortal and have hit kill. You will have enough gold to buy chests and get equipment faster for the FASHIONISTA LION trophy. Don't spend it all, as you will need gold to upgrade your spells.

Download

Hi! I share my first save set.

Save 1: Reach LVL 10 to unlock the CATVENTURER trophy

Save 2: Reach LVL 50 to unlock the FURRY CATVENTURER trophy

Save 3: Reach LVL 99 to unlock the SUPER CATVENTURER trophy

Save 4: Starter save with GOD MODE. You don't need to equip anything! Just play normally until you reach platinum faster, as you are now immortal and have hit kill. You will have enough gold to buy chests and get equipment faster for the FASHIONISTA LION trophy. Don't spend it all, as you will need gold to upgrade your spells.

Download

The Starter Save is level 1 right?

The Starter Save is level 1 right?

It is at lvl 999 with infinite life and hit kill. However, at the beginning of the game. I can't leave it at lvl 1 with all these attributes. The first three saves are only for specific level achievement trophies.

The game has 22 trophies. You will get the other 19 trophies with save 4. You will have to finish the game normally for this, but it will be very fast because you are extremely strong.

Last edited:
Ciao a me mancono solo tre trofei per ottenere il platino , col mio salvataggio . H olla versione digitale ed europea , il tuo salvataggio è americano ?
tramite il Save Wizard non riesco a convertire la regione purtroppo...