• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time - 100% - All Gems/N. Verted Gems [CUSA23470]

exFAT

(FAT32 + NTFS)
VIP User
January 17, 2021
Crash_Bandicoot_4_It's_About_Time_logo.png

Hey guys,

Here is my 100% completion savegame for Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time.

This would have been done months ago, but honestly I got a bit burnt out and totally forgot to do it.

Hopefully now someone can upload a 106% EU save for the time trial and N. Sanely Perfect Relic's, because I tell you now it won't be me. :kms:

Everything completed on the save includes:

• 100% Completion
  • 228/228 Clear Gems
  • 227/228 N. Verted Gems
  • 21/21 Platinum Flashback Relic's
  • All Costumes
Just get the last hidden gem on the N. Verted "Home Cookin'" level (video below) to pop the gems trophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9vxBc_LNs

You can obtain quite a few trophies with this save, but some will need to be tested.

Possible trohies you can obtain:

• trophy_silver.png
    gnilB fo gniK - Earn ALL N. Verted Gems

Get the last N. Verted hidden gem in "Home Cookin'".

• trophy_silver.png
    King of Bling - Earn ALL of the Clear Gems

trophy_bronze.png
    Like a Rhinestone Bandicoot - Earn half of the Clear Gems

If getting the last N. Verted Gem doesn't work, collect any clear gem in any normal level.

• trophy_silver.png
    Backwards & Forwards - Complete ALL levels in N. Verted mode
    trophy_bronze.png
    IT'S MESSING WITH MY HEAD, MAN!!! - Beat a level in N. Verted mode

Complete any level in N. Verted mode.

• trophy_silver.png
    Closing the Experiment Log - Earn ALL of the platinum Flashback Relics
    trophy_bronze.png
    Model Test Subject - Earn any Flashback Relic

Complete any of the Flashback Tapes.

• trophy_silver.png
    Overachiever - Watch the 100% bonus ending
    Go to the gallery and watch the 100% bonus ending cutscene.

By playing any level you may also be able to pop any other story/story related challenge trophies (get any N. Sanely Perfect relic, time trial relic, coloured gem, beat any boss N. Verted etc.), however these have not been tested, so please let me know if any of them do work.

The save is EU - CUSA23470.

Download:
[hide][PS4] Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time - 100% Savegame[/hide]

Hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited:
Crash_Bandicoot_4_It's_About_Time_logo.png

Hey guys,

Here is my 100% completion savegame for Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time.

This would have been done months ago, but honestly I got a bit burnt out and totally forgot to do it.

Hopefully now someone can upload a 106% EU save for the time trial and N. Sanely Perfect Relic's, because I tell you now it won't be me. :kms:

Everything completed on the save includes:

• 100% Completion
  • 228/228 Clear Gems
  • 227/228 N. Verted Gems
  • 21/21 Platinum Flashback Relic's
  • All Costumes
Just get the last hidden gem on the N. Verted "Home Cookin'" level (video below) to pop the gems trophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9vxBc_LNs

You can obtain quite a few trophies with this save, but some will need to be tested.

Possible trohies you can obtain:

• trophy_silver.png
    gnilB fo gniK - Earn ALL N. Verted Gems

Get the last N. Verted hidden gem in "Home Cookin'".

• trophy_silver.png
    King of Bling - Earn ALL of the Clear Gems

trophy_bronze.png
    Like a Rhinestone Bandicoot - Earn half of the Clear Gems

If getting the last N. Verted Gem doesn't work, collect any clear gem in any normal level.

• trophy_silver.png
    Backwards & Forwards - Complete ALL levels in N. Verted mode
    trophy_bronze.png
    IT'S MESSING WITH MY HEAD, MAN!!! - Beat a level in N. Verted mode

Complete any level in N. Verted mode.

• trophy_silver.png
    Closing the Experiment Log - Earn ALL of the platinum Flashback Relics
    trophy_bronze.png
    Model Test Subject - Earn any Flashback Relic

Complete any of the Flashback Tapes.

• trophy_silver.png
    Overachiever - Watch the 100% bonus ending
    Go to the gallery and watch the 100% bonus ending cutscene.

By playing any level you may also be able to pop any other story/story related challenge trophies (get any N. Sanely Perfect relic, time trial relic, coloured gem, beat any boss N. Verted etc.), however these have not been tested, so please let me know if any of them do work.

The save is EU - CUSA23470.

Download:
-= Hidden Content =-

Hope you guys enjoy.

thanks

Hello. First: Very good work! I nearly finished the game, but I can‘t do it like you did 🙈

I really cant use your savegame, don‘t know how to manage… can I give you my savegame and you put your savegame on it - don‘t know how to say… 😅

Is it possible? Would be awesome…

Hello. First: Very good work! I nearly finished the game, but I can‘t do it like you did 🙈

I really cant use your savegame, don‘t know how to manage… can I give you my savegame and you put your savegame on it - don‘t know how to say… 😅

Is it possible? Would be awesome…
Hey, thank you! You just need to resign the save file to your profile, but your game must be theCUSA23470 version.