• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Guacamelee! 2 - Complete Platinum Save Set - [CUSA07112]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
g7XbElx.jpg

Hello NGU! Today i got a Save Set for the new game Guacamelee! 2​

[hide] Download [/hide]

Guacamelee! 2 - I Was Told There'd Be Candy + Talented Player
Code:
Talented Player - Dodge 1 Attack

I was Told There'd Be Candy - Kill the big guy with the pinata head

Guacamelee! 2 - Show's Over, Go Home + y cant guacamelee crawl
Code:
Show's Over, Go Home - Kill the boss

y cant guacamelee crawl - after you beaten the boss keep playing till you did complete the golden Pollo challenge dungeon

Guacamelee! 2 - Cluckstorm + Grapple Expert + Santa Golpiza! + Severed + I have nothing left to teach you
Code:
Cluckstorm - Kill 1 enemy while being a chicken

Santa Golpiza! - i did get my 150 combo at the first battle in this save just keep hitting enemies without getting hit till 150

Grapple Expert - While being in the white place grab a enemy (keep hitting him till it says traingle above his head) and put your joystick up and hit circle (do this 3x to unlock another skill)

Servered - Kill the boss

I Have nothing left to teach you - after this you must have enough money to buy the remaining 2 skills of the muscle lady

Guacamelee! 2 - Juan Punch Man + King of the Hill
Code:
Juan Punch Man - Kill a Enemy with Uppercut in 1 hit

King of the Hill - Go to Pico de Gallo (the questionmark on the map) and defeat the few enemies and then defeat El Trio de la Montana

Guacamelee! 2 - Questionable Plumbing
Code:
Get to the Golden Chicken Temple and jump in the toilet about 10 seconds later the trophy will pop

Guacamelee! 2 - Santa Golpiza! #2
Code:
For the ones that werent able to get this trophy in the first save here is a better spot just go to the left into the fighting scene and get a 150 combo

Guacamelee! 2 - He Looks Portable
Code:
Just keep running to the right till your in Cabage Field (idk if the name is right) go inside Juan's house and after a little bit of talking you get the trophy

Guacamelee! 2 - One Born Every Minute
Code:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/363060587057643521/482280076608667678/JPEG_20180823_220826.jpg
Go to this location and keep paying the coins till you receive 1 coin and the trophy will pop (just copy paste the link in your browser for image)

Guacamelee! 2 - PERFECT
Code:
Go to the left and enter the first door you see talk to the guy after your done with talking destory his car and the trophy pops

Guacamelee! 2 - Luchonarrative Resonance + You Survived
Code:
Luchonarrative Resonance - Kill a few more enemies and the trophy will pop

You Survived - Complete the Heart of Dankness which you can see on the map

Guacamelee! 2 - Prickly Pair + One down...
Code:
Prickly Pair - Just kill the boss

One down... - after you did kill the boss this trophy automatic will pop to afte rthe dialog (this trophy can be earned in the game earlyer but i did eanr mine at this point)

Guacamelee! 2 - These are not fertilized + Combo Machine + 6-Piece Combo - LINK
Code:
6-Piece Combo - Before beating Poncho for the last time use the LINK in the title for the 6-Piece Combo Trophy

These are not fertilized - Lay some eggs in chicken form with circle till the trophy pops

Combo Machine - Complete the last Flame Face Challenge

Guacamelee! 2 - Severed 2 + Nacho Libre + Santa Golpiza! #3
Code:
Santa Golpiza! #3 - Here is the third save for this trophy if you failed in the other 2 saves use this one there is no way you fail this since i did reach a 700 combo in this one and youy only need 150

Severed 2 - Kill the first bos you see she litterally dies by 1 hit

Nacho Libre - Kill the final boss

Guacamelee! 2 - Temple Raider + El Tecnico Tactico
Code:
Temple Raider - Get the chest what is beneath you on the map takes a minute max once you got it the trophy will pop

El Tecnico Tactico - Once you did the trophy above just purchase the last skill and the trophy pops

Guacamelee! 2 - Special Delivery!
Code:
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Phodda/media/cGF0aDovR3VhY2FtZWxlZSAyIC0gU3BlY2lhbCBEZWxpdmVyeSBUcm9waHlfenBzN2Mxa2NpMnIuanBn/?ref=
Go to this location and lay some eggs for the other chicken

Guacamelee! 2 - Moves Like Jaguar
Code:
Just go to the left and beat the 3 Jaguar's

Guacamelee! 2 - Very Special - By jjvegt - http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...ve-set-cusa07112-post7378839.html#post7378839Download
Code:
 Just continue to the right and talk to chef chicken.

Guacamelee! 2 - Talk to the Hend - By ycheah - Download
Code:
Go to the right top and keep running to the right after you did talk to the hend the trophy will pop

Guacamelee! 2 - The Floor is... - LINK
Code:
Use the guide (LINK) and do exactly the same (your already at the good spot)

Guacamelee! 2 - Legend of the Timelines - By ycheah - http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...lmost-complete-set-cusa07112.html#post7378445Download
Code:
Get inside the portal and beat Salvador and the trophy will pop

Guacamelee! 2 - Mr. Worldwide - By ycheah - Download - VIDEO
Code:
Follow the Video to find the last chest location

Guacamelee! 2 - Even Darkest-er - By JhOnNY_HD
Code:
Enter the portal and  beat Luchador and the last trophy will pop

THIS IS NOW A COMPLETE PLATINUM SAVE SET

Last edited by a moderator: