• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Rayman Legends Semi Save Set [CUSA00031]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
Credits to Ichillmennbe

Save One: [hide]Rayman Legends Multiple Trophies(CUSA00031)[/hide]

Before using the save, please disconnect your PS4 with Internet, or you cannot unlock "Truly awesome" trophy.

Step One: Finish the last level of Mystical Pique in "Back to Origins" section. You can get...

Teensies' friend[Rescue 150 Teensies]
Teensies' hero[Rescue 300 Teensies]
The chosen one[Rescue all the kidnapped Teensies]
We could be heroes[Collect enough lums to unlock 10 Heroes paintings in the Heroes Gallery]
Sooo rich![Gather 1 million lums and unlock the final Hero]
Perfect![Get the 3 lums cups and the 3 Teensy cups of a painting]
Swiped clean![Save all the Teensies in one world to win a Diamond Cup]
Bronze Addict[Win all the Bronze Cups from the paintings]
Silver Addict[Win all the Silver Cups from the paintings]
Gold Addict[Win all the Gold Cups from the paintings]
Diamond Addict[Win all the Diamond Cups from the World paintings]
Nostalgia[Finish your first "Back to Origins" painting]
Old school[Finish all the "Back to Origins" paintings]
Truly awesome![Reach the final level of Awesomeness]

Step Two: Open your box and scratch all the tickets left. You can get...

Lucky![Scratch 10 lucky tickets]
Scratch me![Win and scratch all the lucky tickets]

Step Three: Go to "Creatures" section. You can get...

They're so cute![Win 30 creatures]
I just love them![Win all the creatures]

Some other trophies might also pop after you complete what the trophies ask once again.
Master of the Lock, Challenger and Invaders trophies are unachievable with this save.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save Two: Rayman Legends Master of the Lock Trophy

Credit to miichaelchriis

Scratch the 2 unscratched lucky tickets to get the final Back to Origins painting,
then go into the room to watch the lock unlock and the trophy will pop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save Three: Rayman Legends Challenger Trophy

Disconnect your network first!
This trophy might pop immediately when you enter the game. If not, complete the first offline level must do. Have been tested.
And this save can also unlock Truly Awesome trophy if you complete two offline levels with full cups earned.

Online trophies must be done by yourself. This save set doesn't contain Invaders trophy. Some one else has made a save for this.

Invaders trophy save by reptil-1997: Download

You can get a complete save set if you combine all these saves. BTW, all saves can be re-regioned to US.

Last edited:
can anyone confirm the trophy (truly awesome)?
i'm currently awesomenes 10 and i need like 1860 point for awesomenes 11 with this save
When I run the game offline, it does not enter the challenge section it required internet, so i cant do any challange

Last edited:
can anyone confirm the trophy (truly awesome)?
i'm currently awesomenes 10 and i need like 1860 point for awesomenes 11 with this save
When I run the game offline, it does not enter the challenge section it required internet, so i cant do any challange

Did you read the instructions?

Step One: Finish the last level of Mystical Pique in "Back to Origins" section.

Credits to Ichillmennbe

Save One: -= Hidden Content =-

Before using the save, please disconnect your PS4 with Internet, or you cannot unlock "Truly awesome" trophy.

Step One: Finish the last level of Mystical Pique in "Back to Origins" section. You can get...

Teensies' friend[Rescue 150 Teensies]
Teensies' hero[Rescue 300 Teensies]
The chosen one[Rescue all the kidnapped Teensies]
We could be heroes[Collect enough lums to unlock 10 Heroes paintings in the Heroes Gallery]
Sooo rich![Gather 1 million lums and unlock the final Hero]
Perfect![Get the 3 lums cups and the 3 Teensy cups of a painting]
Swiped clean![Save all the Teensies in one world to win a Diamond Cup]
Bronze Addict[Win all the Bronze Cups from the paintings]
Silver Addict[Win all the Silver Cups from the paintings]
Gold Addict[Win all the Gold Cups from the paintings]
Diamond Addict[Win all the Diamond Cups from the World paintings]
Nostalgia[Finish your first "Back to Origins" painting]
Old school[Finish all the "Back to Origins" paintings]
Truly awesome![Reach the final level of Awesomeness]

Step Two: Open your box and scratch all the tickets left. You can get...

Lucky![Scratch 10 lucky tickets]
Scratch me![Win and scratch all the lucky tickets]

Step Three: Go to "Creatures" section. You can get...

They're so cute![Win 30 creatures]
I just love them![Win all the creatures]

Some other trophies might also pop after you complete what the trophies ask once again.
Master of the Lock, Challenger and Invaders trophies are unachievable with this save.

Save Two: Rayman Legends Master of the Lock Trophy

Credit to miichaelchriis

Scratch the 2 unscratched lucky tickets to get the final Back to Origins painting,
then go into the room to watch the lock unlock and the trophy will pop.

Save Three: Rayman Legends Challenger Trophy

Disconnect your network first!
This trophy might pop immediately when you enter the game. If not, complete the first offline level must do. Have been tested.
And this save can also unlock Truly Awesome trophy if you complete two offline levels with full cups earned.

Online trophies must be done by yourself. This save set doesn't contain Invaders trophy. Some one else has made a save for this.

Invaders trophy save by reptil-1997: Download

You can get a complete save set if you combine all these saves. BTW, all saves can be re-regioned to US.

I only have the cup A true champion (Win a Gold cup at the end of a Challenge) to get platinum. I used save files and turned off the internet in offline mode. For some reason, I didn't see this trophy pop after playing the first level. Help me it