• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Deus Ex Mankind Divided 100% Save-Set [CUSA01836]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
Credits to ycheah

Hi there guys'n'gals.

Today I brought you a complete saveset of Deus Ex Mankind Divided.
Every offline trophy is obtainable with this saveset and onyx001s saves for NG+, Foxiest of the Hounds and Tablet Collector.
Kudos to onyx001

The Breach Mode trophies have to be done by yourself but you could look for a glitch that makes the mode ridiculous.

You need, need, need all the DLC for the game. I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition.

The Saves are of the larger variety so be prepared for huge downloads.

Main Game Saveset is close to 1 GByte of saves and each DLC is around 150 to 175 MByte in size.

Instructions are included in the complete packages but all trophies are pretty straight forward (mostly just press Square).

Main Game
A Heated Combination
Adept of the Metaverse
Ghost
Express Elevator to Hell,Going Down
Singh No Swan Song
Time Traveler, Humanity+, And Embrace What You've Become
The Golden Ticket
I Can Only Fight Enemies I Can See
Honor Holds Us All Together
Samizdat
Cult of Personality
Neon Nights
The Golden Rookery
Between Technology & the Divine
So Many Cucumbers
All in the Family
Ruthless Efficiency
The Net is Vast and Infinite
Handle with Care
Ballsy
God Killer
Fresh Out of the Package
The Harvester
Core Driller
K is for Kazdy
The Last Harvest
Combat Trophies (The Invincible Body, Fighting an Iron Devil, ****! Taser Fist!, Slow & Sharp, Ramming Speed, This is Gret for Spring Cleaning, Invisible War, Ground Mail Was a Better Option)
He's [Not] Dead, Jim
Laputan Machine, Spokes in Two Wheels,We Are Human Beings, Pacifist, The Supreme Elightened

Complete Set

DLC 1 System Rift

Help Desk
Knock Knock
Go Figure
Murder He Wrote
Too Hot to Handle
Extract The Data...
Expose The Truth!, Clean Sweep

Complete Set

DLC 2 A Criminal Past

Dressed for the Occasion
Don't Reach, Kid
A Just Cause
Objection!
Umlauts or no Umlauts
Winners Don't Use Drugs (or Biocells), Code of Conduct, A criminal Past
Quid Pro Quo
Smooth Like Soap

Complete Set

Have a good one.

Thanks for the upload. There seems to be a tac weapon needed for a save to load. I own the deigital deluxe version downloaded from my alternative account. Do you think it may be the reason the tactical and assault packs that normally come with the deluxe edition aren't recognized when you play the content from another account on the same console

try downloading the tactical pack manually on your other acc.