• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Rise of the Tomb Raider (Ultimate Survivor + Golden Child) [CUSA05716]

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
Originally written by Akusura at NGU

714HVcBgw3L._AC_SX425_.jpg

[EUR 5.00] RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER - 20 YEAR CELEBRATION | CUSA05716

This is a save made by my game progression:

ULTIMATE SURVIVOR (Finish the game on Survivor Difficulty)
All you have to do is finish the last sequence and the trophy will pop.
WAY TO GO (Complete every level in Score Attack with a bronze score or better)
WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE (Complete 10 levels in Score Attack with a gold score)
GOLDEN CHILD (Complete every level in Score Attack with a gold score)
Replay one the Score attacks with a gold score and all of theses will pop.
WARNING: There are a few Score Attacks that don't count to this trophy, the ones from the Baba Yaga DLC.

[hide]DOWNLOAD HERE[/hide]
WARNING: If you get an error while extracting it's because your WinRAR version is too old and does not support RAR5 format,
try downloading the latest one which is 5.40 from [hide]HERE[/hide].
I use the RAR5 format to greatly reduce the size of the file, sometimes, to only 40% of the original size.

Last edited:
Click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍 (lower left, under user postbit) if you want to see the download links for hidden PS4 saves!!!!

Thank you button with your thumbs up, that's what I did !! unfortunately I still can't load the save ..