• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Daylight Semi Save Set [CUSA00282]

Redgrave

VIP User
VIP User
January 24, 2021
Hello one and all, today I bring you a save to unlock some of the more tedious trophies in an even more tedious game.

As it's a digital game that maybe myself and a 5 total others played, I don't expect this to be of much help to anyone. But hey! Always nice to have something there for the just in case moments.

[hide]Here is the save.[/hide]

It's at the final checkpoint of the game. Loading it, and running down the stairs and out the shiny doors should unlock the following:

Historian Collect every remnant in a playthrough.

Lone Wolf Finish the game using only a single flare.

Full Circle Finish the game on any difficulty.

Picture of Health Finish the game without dying.

IMPORTANT NOTE

Sadomasochist Finish the game on Hard difficulty.

Can also be unlocked with this save. Do the following AFTER using the save once to unlock the above trophies. After the credits and you are returned to the menu, enter the settings and:

1) Change the difficulty to Hard and hit Apply Changes
2) Resume Story and once the game has loaded
3) Enter settings again and turn subtitles to OFF, apply changes, then beat the game again.

UPDATE: No Stone Unturned

No Stone Unturned Collect every single remnant.

[hide]Here is the save for this trophy.[/hide]

Save loads at the start of the Sewers portion of the game. I can't really provide a surefire guide as to where to find the last remnant as the game procedurally generates the areas and remnant spawns, so where I found my last remnant likely won't be where you'll find yours. Luckily, for me, it was the very first one I came across and was a red sealed remnant. My best advice is to thoroughly search and grab each remnant you see. Trophy will pop once it's the correct one.

UPDATE #2: Thick Skinned

[hide]Here is the save for this trophy.[/hide]

Thick-Skinned Survive 50 witch attacks.

Save loads at the start of the Forest portion of the game. Best way of going about earning this trophy is as follows:

- Collect the required amount of remnants so that the sigil spawns and your threat level is at max. Then, find the large tree with the noose on it and the box of flares close by for ease of access for re-supply.
- Stand here and spin circles on the spot (not too fast) and pop flares each time a witch appears and your trophy should soon pop. Because of the threat level, they should appear around every 20-30 seconds so it should not take too long to acquire this trophy.
- After popping your flare and killing the witches, take out your glowstick so as to not waste your flare and maximize your use of each flare.

FINAL UPDATE: Minimalist

[hide]The save awaits.[/hide]

Minimalist Collect the minimum number of remnants in a playthrough.

Save loads at the final section of the game. Run through the halls, down the stairs and outside the shiny doors and enjoy this finicky and annoying trophy.

That's it.
With these saves, the most annoying/finicky/problematic trophies can be obtained with relative ease and should bring you very close to 100% completion.

Last edited:

Save loads at the start of the Sewers portion of the game. I can't really provide a surefire guide as to where to find the last remnant as the game procedurally generates the areas and remnant spawns, so where I found my last remnant likely won't be where you'll find yours. Luckily, for me, it was the very first one I came across and was a red sealed remnant. My best advice is to thoroughly search and grab each remnant you see. Trophy will pop once it's the correct one.

Using your save I found my trophy popper remnant shown in the photo. Hopefully it'll be the same for everyone.

Daylight_20210215112859.jpg

BT