• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Prey [CUSA04493] - Platinum Save Set

avalon

Tiff taffin' taffer
VIP User
October 22, 2020
RqOhvIA.jpg

Got platinum for the excellent Prey from Arkane, and since there's plenty of saves for EU regions but none for US I decided to share my saves. No support for the game, so no re-regioning :monkas:

The game has 3 campaign slots: 0, 1, 2 (visible as 1, 2, 3 in-game) - and because it always displays saves in-game in a chronological order, it's too much of a hassle to change save slots, so I had to split each campaign into more than one set.

The naming goes like this: [save slot visible in game] - [unlockable achievement] (file name)

• Campaign 0
  • Save set 1
    To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
  1. Adrift (Campaign0manual5)
    Load the save and the trophy will pop after a minute or so.
  2. Brain Trust (Campaign0manual1)
    Travel to Talos I lobby and the trophy will pop.
  3. Best Served Cold (Campaign0manual2)
    Shoot the psycho cook dead.
  4. Prism Master (Campaign0manual3)
    Read the last book in Alex's apartment.
  5. This Never Happened (Campaign0manual6)
    Continue the procedure and the trophy will pop.
  6. TranStar Gourmand + Push the Fat Guy (Campaign0manual8)
    Kill Alex and after that go into his bunker and eat all the food there (I'm not sure which one pops the trophy).
  7. No Needles + Know Thine Enemy (Campaign0manual9)
    Simply continue to the shuttle and No Needles will pop. More on the trophy Split Affinity below.

• Save set 2
  1. A Friend in Need (Campaign0manual9)
    Talk to Mikhaila.
  2. Self-Incriminating (Campaign0manual1)
    Talk to Mikhaila and use the computer to play the audio file.
  3. Gift to the World + Suicide by Proxy (Campaign0manual5)
    Talk to Dr. Igwe and kill January.

• Campaign 1
  • Save set 1
  1. Mimic Massacre (Campaign1manual0)
    After destroying the GLOO obstacle, quickly throw in a Typhon Lure + Recycler Charge.
  2. Operator + Cold Dead Hands (Campaign1manual2)
    Hack the door in front of you and upgrade your shotgun.
  3. Engineer (Campaign1manual4)
    Fix the turret in front of you.
  4. Coffee Break (Campaign1manual8)
    Put the coffee mug on the desk in front of you.
  5. Missing Persons (Campaign1manual9)
    Inspect the body in front of you.
  6. Psychometry (Campaign1manual6)
    This is a bit inconvenient, but you need to listen to audio logs and the trophy will pop eventually - hold touchbar to play one after another.
  7. I and Thou + Do No Harm + Dear Future Self (Campaign1manual7)
    Listen to the entire "If Things Go Sideways" audio log and after the trophy pops board the shuttle.

• Save set 2
  1. Press Sneak (Campaign1manual7)
    Read all emails on Abigail's terminal.

• Campaign 2
  • Save set 1
  1. Awkward Ride Home (Campaign2manual5)
    Board the shuttle.
  2. Free Roam Save (Campaign2manual7)
    More below.
  3. I and It (Campaign2manual1)
    Kill Alex. :pepeGun:

In free roam save you can get most of the lesser trophies:
  • Dead Calm - You killed an enemy while using Combat Focus.
  • Mimesis - You mimicked a Mimic.
  • Shapeshifter - You mimicked (20) or more unique objects.
  • Deprogramming - You used Mindjack to free a mind-controlled Human.
  • Tee One Up - You killed an enemy while they were Lifted.
  • Escape Velocity - You blasted yourself as an object for at least 20 meters in normal gravity.
  • It’s Alive! - You created a Phantom using Phantom Genesis.
  • Thoughts Can Kill - You used Psychoshock on a Human.
  • Ball Lightning - You used Electrostatic Burst to drop two or more Operators at once.
  • Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - You used a single Recycler Charge to recycle at least 20 objects.
  • Intrinsic Value - You recycled yourself.
  • Black Market - You found all the smuggler’s dead drops.
  • Makeup Exam - You returned to the Simulation Lab and completed the tests in Rooms A, B, and C.
  • A Different Side of Yu - You scanned your Phantom Shift duplicate with the Psychoscope.

The Gates of Hell - Use "Adrift" save for this trophy.

You Rang?
- Interact with the satellite, then go back to Talos and use the "Attract Nightmare" audiolog.

Split Affinity
- Remove all other save files from the game and resign ALL files from my zip! Continute to Talos I Bridge and finish the game - trophy should pop during the first cinematic. Checked on my test account - works!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Re: Prey [CUSA04493] - Platinum Save Set (almost)

What an absolutely fantastic game with so many solutions for everyday life:

I could use a Material Recycler instead of having to constantly take the trash out. I could get nifty stuff out of it too, and I know how to glitch it.

I could use a Recycler Charge in my kid's closet. Knowing her I would have to repeat this twice a day.

I could use a Gloo Cannon on, well, half the crap in my house.

I could use Neuromods to learn how to do stuff. (The ability I'm most in need of is Conditioning.)

And there's Coffee too...

TranStar Gourmand + Push the Fat Guy (Campaign0manual8)
Kill Alex and after that go into his bunker and eat all the food there (I'm not sure which one pops the trophy)

I picked up all the food, and ate the "Superfruit" first. Once I ate It the trophy popped, so maybe thats the item you need to eat??
saves are working like a charm , thank you.

BT

I picked up all the food, and ate the "Superfruit" first. Once I ate It the trophy popped, so maybe thats the item you need to eat??
saves are working like a charm , thank you.

BT

All collectible trophies don't really need ALL of them but ~90%, I've checked it with personnel and transcribes. It's possible that your Profile save file already had the necessary foods.
For e.g. I never needed to eat the super fruit go pop the trophy, but I'm glad I kept it in my invetory! =D Cheers

Hey just wanted to thank you for your saves, really big help. one issue.i followed your guide for split affinity, did everything to a T and it didnt pop on my human only nuromode PT.

Hey just wanted to thank you for your saves, really big help. one issue.i followed your guide for split affinity, did everything to a T and it didnt pop on my human only nuromode PT.

Oh no, I'm sorry :( Did you copy the save file onto a clean ps4 with no other saves for the game? Apart from a Profile file there are also Campaign and CampaignTemp files created. Pls confirm if you did then I will remove the instruction. Again, very sorry that you wasted your time :(

Edit: I'll try to do the trophy again again on a clean save, but it'll take me some time

Last edited:

Oh no, I'm sorry :( Did you copy the save file onto a clean ps4 with no other saves for the game? Apart from a Profile file there are also Campaign and CampaignTemp files created. Pls confirm if you did then I will remove the instruction. Again, very sorry that you wasted your time :(

Edit: I'll try to do the trophy again again on a clean save, but it'll take me some time

i have tried using your profiles save and also deleting it and trying both your save and my save with a fresh profile save, still nothing. will try on a clean PS4 after a back-up later today.

also no worries. you still saved me a hell of a lot of time with this save set. again i thank you for that :)

edit: sadly still nothing. and looking online it seems this trophy is really finicky. grrr i hate trophies like this lol

Last edited:

i have tried using your profiles save and also deleting it and trying both your save and my save with a fresh profile save, still nothing. will try on a clean PS4 after a back-up later today.

also no worries. you still saved me a hell of a lot of time with this save set. again i thank you for that :)

edit: sadly still nothing. and looking online it seems this trophy is really finicky. grrr i hate trophies like this lol

Updated my post with Split Affinity save set, enjoy! :D

Cant seem to get "You Rang?" to pop. I summoned Nightmare Evaded > nothing . reloaded & killed him > nothing

whats the trick to get it to pop ??

BT

Try going to a different location like Lobby or Arboretum. If that doesn't work wait until the Nightmage finds you itself and try repelling it then. If that doesn't work I don't know :( worked for me. You may also try other saves from that set as I only did this on that playthrough

Try going to a different location .You may also try other saves from that set as I only did this on that playthrough

Ok, thanks for the suggestions, ill check em out.

Also I noticed you don't have any save information for the "Abandon Ship" trophy ???

I used your free roam save and did the mission up to the point where you just need to enter the pod. You can also get two other trophies , if you haven't nabbed them already.

- 2-21-21 - Did a little legwork with your free roam save to get you closer to the "black Market" trophy. You only need to open the last safe.
- Also added "Make up Exam" trophy save & "No Show" trophy save which is obtained at the beginning of the game. I decided to play through it as well, after using the OPs saves. Its a great game so far. This trophy will be the first that you can unlock

- 2-27-21 Added - Facsimile , recycle & Intrinsic Value

- 4-14-21
Added - Gates of Hell & A Different Side of Yu. - NEEDS TESTING! Im unable to test this due to SW crashing every time I try to resign it to a dummy account

- 4-17-21 Added - Ball Lightning & Open Says She - NEEDS TESTING!

Txt info included & dummy tested. Feel free to use them in your main post if you like.

BT

Last edited:
RqOhvIA.jpg

Got platinum for the excellent Prey from Arkane, and since there's plenty of saves for EU regions but none for US I decided to share my saves. No support for the game, so no re-regioning :monkas:

The game has 3 campaign slots: 0, 1, 2 (visible as 1, 2, 3 in-game) - and because it always displays saves in-game in a chronological order, it's too much of a hassle to change save slots, so I had to split each campaign into more than one set.

The naming goes like this: [save slot visible in game] - [unlockable achievement] (file name)

• Campaign 0
  • Save set 1 -= Hidden Content =-
  1. Adrift (Campaign0manual5)
    Load the save and the trophy will pop after a minute or so.
  2. Brain Trust (Campaign0manual1)
    Travel to Talos I lobby and the trophy will pop.
  3. Best Served Cold (Campaign0manual2)
    Shoot the psycho cook dead.
  4. Prism Master (Campaign0manual3)
    Read the last book in Alex's apartment.
  5. This Never Happened (Campaign0manual6)
    Continue the procedure and the trophy will pop.
  6. TranStar Gourmand + Push the Fat Guy (Campaign0manual8)
    Kill Alex and after that go into his bunker and eat all the food there (I'm not sure which one pops the trophy).
  7. No Needles + Know Thine Enemy (Campaign0manual9)
    Simply continue to the shuttle and No Needles will pop. More on the trophy Split Affinity below.

• Save set 2 -= Hidden Content =-
  1. A Friend in Need (Campaign0manual9)
    Talk to Mikhaila.
  2. Self-Incriminating (Campaign0manual1)
    Talk to Mikhaila and use the computer to play the audio file.
  3. Gift to the World + Suicide by Proxy (Campaign0manual5)
    Talk to Dr. Igwe and kill January.

• Campaign 1
  1. Mimic Massacre (Campaign1manual0)
    After destroying the GLOO obstacle, quickly throw in a Typhon Lure + Recycler Charge.
  2. Operator + Cold Dead Hands (Campaign1manual2)
    Hack the door in front of you and upgrade your shotgun.
  3. Engineer (Campaign1manual4)
    Fix the turret in front of you.
  4. Coffee Break (Campaign1manual8)
    Put the coffee mug on the desk in front of you.
  5. Missing Persons + You Rang? (Campaign1manual9)
    Inspect the body in front of you. After that go to the Shuttle Bay and summon the Nightmare (from your audio logs menu).
  6. Psychometry (Campaign1manual6)
    This is a bit inconvenient, but you need to listen to audio logs and the trophy will pop eventually - hold touchbar to play one after another.
  7. I and Thou + Do No Harm + Dear Future Self (Campaign1manual7)
    Listen to the entire "If Things Go Sideways" audio log and after the trophy pops board the shuttle.

• Save set 2 -= Hidden Content =-
  1. Press Sneak (Campaign1manual7)
    Read all emails on Abigail's terminal.

• Campaign 2
  1. Awkward Ride Home (Campaign2manual5)
    Board the shuttle.
  2. Free Roam Save (Campaign2manual7)
    More below.
  3. I and It (Campaign2manual1)
    Kill Alex. :pepeGun:

In free roam save you can get most of the lesser trophies:
  • Dead Calm - You killed an enemy while using Combat Focus.
  • Mimesis - You mimicked a Mimic.
  • Shapeshifter - You mimicked (20) or more unique objects.
  • Deprogramming - You used Mindjack to free a mind-controlled Human.
  • Tee One Up - You killed an enemy while they were Lifted.
  • Escape Velocity - You blasted yourself as an object for at least 20 meters in normal gravity.
  • It’s Alive! - You created a Phantom using Phantom Genesis.
  • Thoughts Can Kill - You used Psychoshock on a Human.
  • Ball Lightning - You used Electrostatic Burst to drop two or more Operators at once.
  • Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - You used a single Recycler Charge to recycle at least 20 objects.
  • Intrinsic Value - You recycled yourself.
  • Black Market - You found all the smuggler’s dead drops.
  • Makeup Exam - You returned to the Simulation Lab and completed the tests in Rooms A, B, and C.
  • A Different Side of Yu - You scanned your Phantom Shift duplicate with the Psychoscope.

Split Affinity -= Hidden Content =- - Remove all other save files from the game and resign ALL files from my zip! Continute to Talos I Bridge and finish the game - trophy should pop during the first cinematic. Checked on my test account - works!

Enjoy!

Thank you good sir, it is much appreciated. I have most of these trophies except for a couple which have been a bothersome to get.