• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Borederlands 2 VR - Near Complete Save Set [CUSA13946]

JonnyWopper

Elite
January 16, 2021
So this is near complete. All story trophies in order, numbered into folders with the zip inside. Each folder contains notepad document saying what needs to be done.

Trophies missing:

First One's Free
Phased and Confused
Not quite Dead (Lv 5) (Start a new game with a siren and complete First one's free and then get to level 5 then phase lock 100 enemies)
Goliath, Meet David (Use challenge accepted save then go to frostburn canyon)
Sugar Daddy (Tip Moxxi $10,000)
So much Blood! (Gunzerked for 90 seconds, will try and make a max level save later)
Cute Loot (kill a chubby, just got to find one use google)
Tribute to a vault hunter (use challenge accepted save, load tvhm and keep searching sanctuary use google for locations)
Definitely An Italian Plumber ( Kill Donkey Mong, challenge accepted save, use google)
High-Flying Hurler (killed a flying enemy with a Tediore weapon, easy enough)
Token Gesture (redeem 25 tokens plenty of codes on google still)
Unseen Predator (again i will make a max level assassin soon)
Build Buster ( kill a constructor without it building another bot)
How Do i look (Unlock 10 customisation, use your siren save for this)
Killing Time (Killed 5 enemies during BAMF)
Better then money (purchased 5 items from black market, use your siren save for this)

Majority of these trophies I can't make a save for. But all the hard ones are done in the save file.

[hide]BL 2 VR SAVESET[/hide]

So this is near complete. All story trophies in order, numbered into folders with the zip inside. Each folder contains notepad document saying what needs to be done.

Trophies missing:

First One's Free
Phased and Confused
Not quite Dead (Lv 5) (Start a new game with a siren and complete First one's free and then get to level 5 then phase lock 100 enemies)
Goliath, Meet David (Use challenge accepted save then go to frostburn canyon)
Sugar Daddy (Tip Moxxi $10,000)
So much Blood! (Gunzerked for 90 seconds, will try and make a max level save later)
Cute Loot (kill a chubby, just got to find one use google)
Tribute to a vault hunter (use challenge accepted save, load tvhm and keep searching sanctuary use google for locations)
Definitely An Italian Plumber ( Kill Donkey Mong, challenge accepted save, use google)
High-Flying Hurler (killed a flying enemy with a Tediore weapon, easy enough)
Token Gesture (redeem 25 tokens plenty of codes on google still)
Unseen Predator (again i will make a max level assassin soon)
Build Buster ( kill a constructor without it building another bot)
How Do i look (Unlock 10 customisation, use your siren save for this)
Killing Time (Killed 5 enemies during BAMF)
Better then money (purchased 5 items from black market, use your siren save for this)

Majority of these trophies I can't make a save for. But all the hard ones are done in the save file.

-= Hidden Content =-

Dead link . Can you reupload it, plz? Thanks! :D