• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Shadow Warrior 2 – 99% Save [CUSA05617]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
JeEG0g2l.jpg

After hundreds of downloads from this amazing community I want to start giving a little bit back to it :picklerickhead:
Since I couldn't find any US files to download and SW hasn't advanced mode to be re-regioned, here it goes
my 99% save with 1 collectable remaining for the trophy Ancient Chinese Secrets. This trophy was really
annoying since the maps are randomly generated, took me several hours only to locate myself.
I got 49 of 50 collectables, just follow the guide and go for the secret #6 in 'My Hero' mission at 2:59
(2nd one in the mission). This map is not randomly generated, it will always spawn there, so you can't miss it.

Shadow Warrior 2 - Secret Locations [50+ for Achievement "Ancient Chinese Secrets"] - YouTube
(I do not own this video)

Be sure to have the trophies My Precious and Shiny! before using my save if you're going for legit time stamps
(they are easy if you stick to the main story secrets not randomly generated).

You can also obtain That's a Lot of Coins (1000000 zillyen), Financial Security (10000000 zillyen),
Orb Collector (100 orbs), Experienced Orb Collector (1000 orbs) and The Way of Masamune (10000 orbs).
Simply collect 1 more orb and 1 more zillyen by doing any secondary mission or killing a big demon.
Do not use this save if you're looking for legit time stamps since these trophies will pop simultaneously.

Sadly I lost my no pain no gain difficulty save, but if I find it I will upload here.

Link to download (12 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by myself as of Patch 1.06 in February 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.00) :pepewink:

Last edited: