• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Trophy Saves - [CUSA17271]

Cneasaighs

Hopeful
VIP User
December 14, 2020
kingdoms-1.jpg

Kingdoms of Amalur was one of my most favorite games on PS3, so I rushed to buy this as soon as it came out to try and help the community. As of writing this, I do not know if resigning these saves is possible or not since the game isn't on Save Wizard.

Update: I am finished with the game and saveset completely. I left about 10-15 trophies off that I thought were easy enough to get on your own. However, if you're struggling with one of them, let me know and I'll try to make a save for it. Hope everyone can get some benefit out of this!

To use these, you have to enter the .rar and extract the save file, then use a program such as 7Zip to zip the save itself up then you can resign it through Save Wizard.

All of these saves are re-regionable, so if you want to re-region them to your area, please follow this guide by Wosley - Tutorial:: Save Wizard Re Region Tutorial
- NextGenUpdate
I personally had more luck follow the written guide.

Base Game Main Story

Save for "Turning the Tide":

Just talk to Formorous Hughes in front of you and the trophy will pop at the end of the conversation.

[hide]Turning the Tide[/hide]

Save for "Hero of Mel Senshir":

Just walk out the door and defeat the Balor. Super easy fight with my setup, then trophy will pop.

[hide]Hero of Mel Senshir[/hide]

Save for "Destiny Defiant" and "Destiny Dominated" (US and EU):

Here's the big one. You have to defeat the final boss for this, but like with Balor, it's incredibly easy. You take almost 0 damage from her with my set. Just finish beating her and skip the credits and cinematic that plays and both of these will pop, Defiant first then Dominated.

Received word that this save was not appearing in Save Wizard. I have fixed this and made an EU save for it as well.

[hide]Destiny Dominated (Fixed)[/hide]

[hide]Destiny Dominated EU[/hide]

Factions

Save for "House of Ballads":

Just walk forward and talk to the guy with the golden circle in the minimap.

[hide]House of Ballads[/hide]

Save for "Scholia Arcana":

Just talk to the guy running towards you and this will pop.

[hide]Scholia Arcana[/hide]

Save for "Warsworn":

Just walk up and speak to Tine Delfric.

[hide]Warsworn[/hide]

Save for "Travelers":

Just follow your allies up the stairs and one of them will stop you and talk to you, popping the trophy.

[hide]Travelers[/hide]

Save for "House of Sorrows":

Just walk forward and take the staff and this will pop.

[hide]House of Sorrows[/hide]

The Legend of Dead Kel DLC

Save for "Manic Pixie Dream Elf":

Just speak to Rast Brattigan in front of you, then again when you get back to Cape Solace. Does not matter what you say to her from this point.

[hide]Manic Pixie Dream Elf[/hide]

Save for "Keep on Rising":

Just talk to the man in front of you and the trophy will pop.

[hide]Keep on Rising[/hide]

Save for "Give Her a Hand"

Just loot the scuttlecrab in front of you and this will pop.

[hide]Give Her a Hand[/hide]

Save for "Exterminator":

Just kill the two Scavs in front of you for this trophy to pop.

[hide]Exterminator[/hide]

Save for "Message in a Bottle":

Just pick up the bottle in front of you for this trophy.

[hide]Message in a Bottle[/hide]

The Teeth of Naros DLC

Save for "The Harder They Fall":

This one is pretty simple, just fight the boss without killing his two Kobolds. I used War Cry and Relentless Assault First to make the fight go faster.

[hide]The Harder They Fall[/hide]

Save for "Beam Me Up":

Just talk to the woman, then interact with the device.

[hide]Beam Me Up[/hide]

Save for "Mistaken Identity":

Just talk to the strange man in front of you for this to pop.

[hide]Mistaken Identity[/hide]

Save for "We Built This City" and "I Regret Nothing":

(Credits to kskgamer for this)

Kskgamer says he saved before exiting the cave, so the trophy will pop when you exit and talk to Secandra. Have not tested this, so let me know if it works.

US: [hide]We Built This City[/hide]

EU: [hide]We Built This City[/hide]

Save for "Murder Most Fowl"

Just go down the hill and kill the three bird looking things (Pteryx). I recommend using square to kill them as to not one shot them although I removed pieces of armor just in case. If it doesn't pop due to a one shot, just go further down the hill and there will be another group of them.

[hide]Murder Most Fowl[/hide]

Miscellaneous

Save for "Good as New" and "Out of Your League":

Just go into the inventory and select items, then select repair kit and use it. For Out of Your League, I've saved in front of a couple of easy to kill red name enemies. Use L2 and R2 to go into Reckoning mode if you have trouble.

[hide]Out of Your League & Good as New[/hide]

Save for "The Great Detective" :

Just walk forward to the brown treasure chest looking thing on the mini map and this trophy will pop.

[hide]The Great Detective[/hide]

Save for "Where's My Wallet?":

Just pickpocket the Gorhart Citizen in front of you. Not sure if NPC pocket loot is random, so if it is, find someone else around town. May take a few tries to get it without getting caught. If you get the guards called on you, just reload the save and try again.

[hide]Where's My Wallet?[/hide]

Save for "They Never Saw It Coming":

Just sneak and backstab the Faer Gorta skeleton right around the corner and the trophy will pop.

[hide]They Never Saw It Coming[/hide]

Save for "Crime Doesn't Pay" and "Jailbreak":

Just attack some militia or citizens and kill them and then pay the fine if it's above 10,000. Then do it again and choose to go to jail and lockpick the lock. You only get one lockpick, but it's very easy difficulty. If it breaks, just reload and try again.

[hide]Jailbreak & Crime Doesn't Pay[/hide]

Save for "Breaking and Entering":

Just unlock the chest directly in front of you with a prismere pick by pressing square and this trophy will pop.

[hide]Breaking and Entering[/hide]

Save for "Bull in a China Shop":

Just break the boxes in front of you and around the house you're standing by and this will pop.

[hide]Bull in a China Shop[/hide]

Save for "Niskaru Slayer":

Just press X on the stone in front of you then kill the Niskaru that spawns.

[hide]Niskaru Slayer[/hide]

Save for "Bookworm":

Just go to the bookshelf on the right of the bed, pick up the books, go to items and scroll down to "Books and Scrolls" and read either one of them or possibly both.

[hide]Bookworm[/hide]

Save for "Open Sesame":

Just dispel the ward right in front of you and trophy will pop.

[hide]Open Sesame[/hide]

Save for "Foiled Again!":

Just go parry the attacks from the Faer Gorta in front of you by pressing L2. You have to time it 2-3 seconds before he strikes but his attacks are very predictable. You'll have to parry around 5-6 times for the trophy to pop.

[hide]Foiled Again![/hide]

Possible Save for "Green Thumb":

I sold some weapons to the merchant I'm in front of and the trophy just popped. I'm quite sure I have not harvested 10 of every reagent. This may work for you and may not. Let me know down below.

[hide]Green Thumb?[/hide]

Save for "Romancing the Gem" and "Diamond in the Rough":

Just craft any epic gem by combining pristine shards for Romancing the Gem, then strengthen any lambent shard under "strengthen shards" for Diamond in the Rough.

[hide]Romancing the Gem Diamond in the Rough[/hide]

Save for "A Wink and a Smile":

Just talk to the man in front of you and select the dialogue option "I want more than half." It has a 95% success rate but if it ends up not working, just reload and do it again.

[hide]A Wink and a Smile[/hide]

Save for "Cartographer":

Just walk forward until you discover the cave ahead.

[hide]Cartographer[/hide]

Save for "And Then There Were None":

Just go through the valley with the spider webs and kill some enemies with abilities, may also pop Shock and Awe.

[hide]And Then There Were None[/hide]

Save for "It is Your Destiny," "Some of This, Some of That," and "Jack of All Trades":

What skills you invest in does not matter for this trophy, just abilities. First, go to the menu screen and hit level up, and put three points in the might tree, then confirm and choose the Warlord destiny and It is Your Destiny will pop. Now, talk to the man in front of you and unbind your Destiny, then put 55 skill points in Sorcery and Finesse, then pick the Shadowcaster destiny and Some of This, Some of That will pop. Talk to the man in front of you once more, unbind, then put 37 points in all three trees, then pick the Universalist destiny and Jack of All Trades will pop.

[hide]Destiny Save[/hide]

Save for "Loremaster":

US: https://mega.nz/file/q8km1SYC#8QEjDuVQNbUzO00I3KYsd0hNyef8oS6XKKbcYnGp5EA Credit to RANDOM_GAMMA_BOY for this save!

EU: https://mega.nz/file/8JVCyDzR#AqOxwM8F0aRo0IltYKv-DEQl_sRADAkB8iwV9JSVAIU Credit to Rpgaddict for this save!

Save for "Elixir of Fate" and "It Didn't Explode":

Go to create and make a fate potion, then exit and go to experiment and combine black cohosh and scarlet flowstone for both of these to pop.

[hide]It Didn't Explode Elixir of Fate[/hide]

Save for "To The Victor Go The Spoils"

Quoted from the creator of this save: "I re-regioned "To the Victor Go the Spoils" Trophy.
I confirm this works, but it takes luck. Read the NOTES."

Here is the save: https://mega.nz/file/Wt8CAIxL#Yj26dFw_0Gd8nSNUvG4KkaR-lzTGC1Rqd6s6PWfJUvs

Credit to RANDOM_GAMMA_BOY for this save!

Last edited:
Very underrated, but one of the best combat systems I've ever played with. It almost bankrupted Rhode Island as well!

Holy... I'm only reading up about this now. I had no idea Curt Schilling was involved either. Too bad I was born and bred in New York. Schilling's been my arch-nemesis since the 2001 World Series. He only made it worse after that.

Hey thanks for these saves, you really saved a lot of my time.

For the lore stones, as you said the teeth dlc can be used, specifically the killing birds one just has 2 to collect.

I thank you for being so thorough with how you've set out the saves and I'm starting to wonder if my process for resigning saves is inefficient. A lot of the saves can be used to unlock other trophies in less than 5 mins of playtime. When I resign a save, it takes me about 5 mins so I'll just play the game for the 5 mins instead. Perhaps someone can point out an ieffeciency I'm doing?

Unplug USB from ps4
Run to computer
Plug USB into computer
Download the rar file
Extract the folder
Zip the folder.
Open save wizard
Resign (wait like 1 min for it to complete)
Unplug USB from computer
Run back to ps4
Close game
Push save to console
Reopen game (wait for like 1 min of loading)
Pop trophy

All these steps are easy and is much preferred than doing a huge tasking like all lore stones, but doing it 60 times for each trophy doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Maybe there's a faster way to do this or perhaps it's just good to make individual saves like this in case there's someone that needs a very specific trophy

Hey thanks for these saves, you really saved a lot of my time.

For the lore stones, as you said the teeth dlc can be used, specifically the killing birds one just has 2 to collect.

I thank you for being so thorough with how you've set out the saves and I'm starting to wonder if my process for resigning saves is inefficient. A lot of the saves can be used to unlock other trophies in less than 5 mins of playtime. When I resign a save, it takes me about 5 mins so I'll just play the game for the 5 mins instead. Perhaps someone can point out an ieffeciency I'm doing?

Unplug USB from ps4
Run to computer
Plug USB into computer
Download the rar file
Extract the folder
Zip the folder.
Open save wizard
Resign (wait like 1 min for it to complete)
Unplug USB from computer
Run back to ps4
Close game
Push save to console
Reopen game (wait for like 1 min of loading)
Pop trophy

All these steps are easy and is much preferred than doing a huge tasking like all lore stones, but doing it 60 times for each trophy doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Maybe there's a faster way to do this or perhaps it's just good to make individual saves like this in case there's someone that needs a very specific trophy

Yes, a lot of saves can be used to unlock other trophies from the list as well. I just continued to overwrite the same save when I got to the point where a specific trophy was about to be unlocked. A lot of people are lazy, and would just prefer to be able to unlock the trophy as soon as the save is loaded.

Last edited: