• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU We Happy Few Platinum Saveset [CUSA09424]

7h1nk

What if all that you ever knew was a Lie
VIP User
October 22, 2020
cover.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(EU) We Happy Few [CUSA09424] Platinum Saveset by 7h1nk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone :)

it wasn't easy though but here is a complete saveset for (EU) We Happy Few [CUSA09424].
All trophies are included (See list below). A video link is included for each trophy.
So that you are not flagged on official ranking pages, you should keep the distances between the
Comply with trophies. Check out the official ranking pages for this.

Hints:
- You can skip videos by holding down the circle button
- with the mission trophies you always have been at the last possible save point

For questions send me a PN or answer here in the thread.

Have fun and see you with the next saveset ;)

Regards 7h1nk

Hallo an alle :)

es war nicht einfach aber hier ein komplettes Saveset für (EU) We Happy Few [CUSA09424].
Es sind alle Trophäen enthalten (Siehe Liste unten). Zu jeder Trophäe ist ein Videolink enthalten.
Damit ihr auf offizielen Ranking Seiten nicht geflaggt werdet solltet ihr die Abstände zwischen den
Trophäen einhalten. Schaut hierfür auch auf offizielen Ranking Seiten.

Hinweise:
- Ihr könnt Videos überspringen indem ihr die Kreis Taste gedrückt haltet
- bei den Missions Trophäen seit ihr immer am letzten möglichen Speicherpunkt

Für Fragen schickt mir eine PN oder antwortet hier im Thread.

Viel Spaß und bis zum nächsten Saveset ;)

Grüße 7h1nk

Trophy List / Trophäen Liste
1. Snug as a Bug on a Drug (Quietschfidel auf Droge)
2. Employee of the Month (Angestellter des Monats)
3. Enjoy the View (Geniesse die Aussicht)
4. Downer (Freudloser)
5. Arthur Haste-ings (Arthur Hastig)
6. Mother of All Victories (Sieg und Niederlage)
7. Not In Kansas Any More (Schöne neue Welt)
8. Now I Can Die Happy (überall Blumen!)
9. That Kind of Game (So ein Spiel)
10. The Importance of Not Being Seen (Mysteriöse Maus)
11. Our Prudent Friend (Unser vernnftiger Freund)
12. Baby Youre a Rich Man (Geld spielt keine Rolex)
13. Shocking Biology (Dein Feind Nummer eins)
14. The Great Lubricator (Der groáe Schmierer)
15. Gimme Shelter (Sicherer Hafen)
16. Resistance is Futile (Widerstand ist zwecklos)
17. Don't You Have Somewhere Else To Be (Überlebensknstler)
18. The Slaughterers Apprentice (Metzgerlehrling)
19. Cat Burglar (Katzensammler)
20. The Arthur Hastings (Der Arthur Hastings)
21. Breaking Blackberry (Chemische Reaktion)
22. I Got Better (Die Seuche kann dir nichts)
23. Archipelagist (Weltenbummler)
24. The Wyrd Sisters (Kronzeuge)
25. Gotta Catch Them All! (Schnapp sie dir!)
26. The Toxic Ex (Traurige Trennung)
27. I Love the Smell of Chloroform in the Morning (Ich liebe den Geruch von Chloroform morgens)
28. The Sally Boyle (Die Sally Boyle)
29. Bon Voyage (Verstehe nur Bahnhof)
30. Miss Byng is Indisposed (Geiselnahme)
31. Sugar Daddy (Zuckerschock)
32. Get the Float Out of Here (Von allen gehasst)
33. Hot on her Heels (Dicht auf ihren Fersen)
34. A Heavy Burden (Die Offenbarung) + The Ollie Starkey (Der Ollie Starkey) + The Saint (Der Heilige)
35. A Bit Of The Old Ultraviolence (Etwas von der alten Gewalt)
36. Remember Remember (Flashback)
37. You Do Know Jack (Jack Check!)
38. Lighten Up (Blitzgescheit)

LINK LINK LINK (MEGA)

Download Me and you are a Cheater xD :) :D

LINK LINK LINK (Alternate)

Download Me and you are a Cheater xD :) :D

thank you all :) ... i thought it was a good game apart from a few small bugs. But The worst were the loading times 🤪🤪 ... But I'll finish the DLCs and create a thread for each one so that the game is 100% done :D

this sounds super awesome man. I bought the game years ago but never found time to play it guess now I give it a go and clean the trophies afterwards with your fantastic saveset keep up the good work.

save wizard gives me an error when going into advanced mode on the save files

Oh that sounds strange ... I haven't tried it myself but I'll do it today after work

EDIT:

Hey Buddy
i testet the advanced Mode in Savewizard and is working for me.

Screenshot 2021-03-12 175146.jpg

Last edited:
hey 7, it seems there is a mistake in the main save set :-/ the save "The Arthur Hastings" is missing. Resigning Folder 20 seems to be something else ( I guess it's Breaking Blackberry a second time? ) the info file is wrong as well. If you open the folder you see the info for the Breaking Böackberry. Is it possible that you got mixed up somehow this point?

Would be super awesome if you could check this since I am stuck at this point right now. It seems something got mixed up between folder 20 and 21 I think.

hey 7, it seems there is a mistake in the main save set :-/ the save "The Arthur Hastings" is missing. Resigning Folder 20 seems to be something else ( I guess it's Breaking Blackberry a second time? ) the info file is wrong as well. If you open the folder you see the info for the Breaking Böackberry. Is it possible that you got mixed up somehow this point?

Would be super awesome if you could check this since I am stuck at this point right now. It seems something got mixed up between folder 20 and 21 I think.

When you resign folder 20 you are not on this point
We Happy Few Saveset Trophy 20. The Arthur Hastings (Der Arthur Hastings) - YouTube ?

I see you are right i mixed the instructions but you can check the Videolinks there are correct.
When i look at time from the zip files i think (hope) there are correrct. The Instructions are only wrong but you can take a löook at the video what you have to do.

Last edited:
Yes ;) let me know if it works :)

hey 7, okay you wer right save 20 works, but you need to click on "continue" not on any save to load. Followed the video and the trophy pops.

Unfortunately Save 21 ( Breaking Blackberry ) has a problem as well. Your Info says: In the main menu, go to Load Game and select the save point in the third position (Manual save 1 - Arthur ...).
As soon as you have spawned, turn right. Go through the doorway into the next room. Behind the
Workbench is a bed. Go to sleep until at least 8 a.m. and you will receive the trophy.
The difficulty is set to easy.

But, if I do so, I am always spawning outside on the streets with the newspaper in my hand and it's this quest with the Apple Holm -.-

If I just click on Continue I am at another point with sally.

Any idea what I can do now to get the Breaking Blackberry trophy?

hey 7, okay you wer right save 20 works, but you need to click on "continue" not on any save to load. Followed the video and the trophy pops.

Unfortunately Save 21 ( Breaking Blackberry ) has a problem as well. Your Info says: In the main menu, go to Load Game and select the save point in the third position (Manual save 1 - Arthur ...).
As soon as you have spawned, turn right. Go through the doorway into the next room. Behind the
Workbench is a bed. Go to sleep until at least 8 a.m. and you will receive the trophy.
The difficulty is set to easy.

But, if I do so, I am always spawning outside on the streets with the newspaper in my hand and it's this quest with the Apple Holm -.-

If I just click on Continue I am at another point with sally.

Any idea what I can do now to get the Breaking Blackberry trophy?

Hey Buddy,

Sorry but i did everything wrong with the instruction. The Video link is right. You have to do this to get the trophy... the trophy is not with Arthur the instruction is from another trophy (i dont know which one but i think this is trophy for getting 50 days alive).
I think the correct instruction is in folder 20 (but the correct videolink is in folder 21)

We Happy Few Saveset Trophy 21. Breaking Blackberry (Chemische Reaktion) - YouTube

Last edited:
Hey Buddy,

Sorry but i did everything wrong with the instruction. The Video link is right. You have to do this to get the trophy... the trophy is not with Arthur the instruction is from another trophy (i dont know which one but i think this is trophy for getting 50 days alive).
I think the correct instruction is in folder 20 (but the correct videolink is in folder 21)

We Happy Few Saveset Trophy 21. Breaking Blackberry (Chemische Reaktion) - YouTube

hey buddy, yes no worries creating such a big saveset isn't easy you did a great job man.

Okay to get this clear: i do resign folder 21, ignore the attached info file and follow this video and I get the story related trophy for Sally "Breaking Blackberry" am i right?