• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Mass Effect Andromeda Save Set [CUSA02491]

February 23, 2021
Mass Effect Andromeda Save Set [CUSA02491]

This is my save set for Mass Effect Andromeda.

Since you also have to play part of the mission from time to time, here is a short Cha explanation.
The best combo is R1 then L1 + R1 and with L1 right in the middle of the opponents.Whenever it goes first R1 then L1.
Now use the shotgun.
I have built it (from save 4) that you no longer have to reload and the damage does not decrease due to the distance.
The game is normal mode and can of course be set more easily if necessary.
Explanations are following below:

Save Set
You must also re-sign "ProfOpts" and "ProfOpts2".
I hope this set will help you.

Full Power & Alliance & Terraformer
Save — Zip:0manual / game:17.7.2020-14.30.14
Complete the active quest.
Talk to Sloane Kelly.The answers and decisions don't matter.

Craftsmanship & Liberation & Data mining & Kitted out & Terminator & Vanguard surprice
Save — Zip:2manual / game:17.7.2020-15.24.24
Go to the research laboratory and craft armor or a gun with 3 augments.
Complete the active quest.The answers and decisions don't matter.

Role Model - save 4
Save — Zip:4manual / game:17.7.2020-16.21.26

Buccaneer
Save — Zip:5manual / game:17.7.2020-17.41.28
Here you can make your missing kills trophies except for the Friendly Fire trophy.You only need one kill for each trophy.

Friendly Fire
Save — Zip:6manual / game:17.7.2020-18.26.19
Go through the door and let the Relic-VI attack an Assembler.

Activation
Save — Zip:9manual / game:17.7.2020-19.39.07

United
Save — Zip10manual / game:17.7.2020-19.44.27

Building Bridges
Save — Zip:11manual / game:17.7.2020-19.50.52

Hang Time
Save — Zip:12manual / game:17.7.2020-19.55.03
The point of the jump is marked.Drive off the ledge at full speed.
Now tilt down and tap the boost button [] 4-5 times and quickly press X to hover higher. Now boost 3-4 times and as soon as the hover ability recharges press it again. Repeat this and navigate the Nomad through the canyon, till you hit a wall or get automatically respawned.It's important to drive off the edge at the right angle to make sure you don't hit the side walls too early.

Helping hand
Save — Zip:13manual / game:17.7.2020-20.03.33

Signal Tracking
Save — Zip:14manual / game:17.7.2020-20.06.15

Family Connections & Mission Accomplished
Save — Zip:15manual / game:17.7.2020-20.08.00

All clear
Save — Zip:7manual / game:17.7.2020-20.33.44
Build the outpost.

Long distance jump
Save —Zip:1manual / game:17.7.2020-20.43.54
Jump down the cliffs, you may have to do this 2-3 times.

Here's the link:
[hide]LINK[/hide]

have fun

Easy Start

here is the easy start OP save
You start from the first visit to your spaceship.

I started at level Unwavering so this trophy can be earned.
But with the armor set and the powers and weapons, Unwavering is no longer difficult.
But of course you can set the level as you like.
Note the information above.
Have fun

Here's the link:
[hide]LINK[/hide]

Last edited:
It should probably be noted that you do need to have the Deluxe Edition that comes with the Deep Space pack.

I successfully re-regioned & re-signed the save and my system recognizes it with no problems. However, the game itself won't let me load the save as it says there are missing packs (Deluxe & Deep Space).

I've tried this on the base digital edition you get for free with EA Play, a physical copy I got for $5 at GameStop, and I even paid for the Deluxe Edition on the PS Store.

The hang-up seems to be that Deep Space pack which was included with the game at launch I believe as a redeemable code.