• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Remnant From the Ashes GOD MODE Starter Save [CUSA10507]

BURNTTOAZDT

VIP User
VIP User
June 20, 2019
What's good Resigners!?

Remnant:From the Ashes is free for PS+ subscribers right now. Multi-region Save :
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
I started a clean play through & did some Hex tinkering with a few of the game's starting traits to achieve God Mode status. you still take fall damage, but it takes a loooooooooot to knock your bar down from normal attacks) (vid included)
I also used a few SW cheats for some max inventory items, so ammo shouldn't be a problem

Game is VERY early in gameplay, but I suggest starting your own new game including the tutorial to grab a few of the games early trophies.
Then use this save, which basically starts after the tutorial introduction. Dummy tested. Please let me know if theres any issues

Included in folder :

- God Mode save
- God Mode NO SaveWizard cheats activated save
- Are You Ok? save
- The Bigger they Are save
- What is the Labyrinth? save
- Death warmed over save
- Like a Moth to a Flame save
- Butterfly Effect save
- Undying eh + Shot through the Heart save
- Changing of the Guard save
- This Watch... save
- Watch the Totems! & Founder save
- Dark Awakening Save
- Platinum Endgame save

Trophies : Warning Trophies for Scrap , traits , enemies, mods may randomly pop. Don't use if you like legit Trophy timestamps
Ps. Id play offline with this save

BT

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Remnant From the Ashes-US-GOD MODE(kinda)/Starter Save[CUSA10507]

Thanks for the save, I'll try to test it later because I'm too far along in the story to start over.
BTW could you share the address for either cetrain trait levels or available trait points?

L'ho appena scaricato . Ora lo testo personalmente il game l ' ho iniziato ieri quindi mi dovrebbe aiutare .
Grazie mille

For anyone wondering, this is multi-region so it also works for the EU version of the game. Maybe it can be added to the title.

Edit: Just tested this and after picking up my first trait in this save every single trophy tied to traits unlocked. So this save might not be for people that want their trophies to look legit (like me).

Last edited:

Edit: Just tested this and after picking up my first trait in this save every single trophy tied to traits unlocked. So this save might not be for people that want their trophies to look legit (like me).

Thanks for bringing this up. I forgot to mention the trophies popping. Description updated.

When I tested the save , the only ones that popped were all the "Scrap" trophies. Thats due to the SW cheats that were added. Is that what you meant ? I only have the 3 beginning traits & my gameplay video is pretty much as far as I got in the game. If you went further that I did & obtained another trait, and all their respective trophies pop, then I have nooooo clue how that happened.

BT

Yeah I used your save and just continued. Every scrap and trait trophy popped after picking up one more of each and also the trophy for defeating 100 special enemies popped after killing one more. And if you level up a trait once it unlocks all the trophies tied to that. Mod Enthusiast and Equipment Enthusiast are not affected though.

For people not caring about time stamps this is an excellent save. I tried to get killed and it was basically impossible.

Re: Remnant From the Ashes-US-GOD MODE / Starter Save[CUSA10507]

What's good Resigners!?

Remnant:From the Ashes is free for PS+ subscribers right now. Multi-region Save : -= Hidden Content =-

I started a clean play through & did some Hex tinkering with a few of the game's starting traits to achieve God Mode status. you still take fall damage, but it takes a loooooooooot to knock your bar down from normal attacks) (vid included)
I also used a few SW cheats for some max inventory items, so ammo shouldn't be a problem

Game is VERY early in gameplay, but I suggest starting your own new game including the tutorial to grab a few of the games early trophies.
Then use this save, which basically starts after the tutorial introduction. Dummy tested. Please let me know if theres any issues

Included in folder :

- God Mode save
- God Mode NO SaveWizard cheats activated save
- Watch the Totems! & Founder save
- Dark Awakening Save
- Platinum Endgame save

Trophies : Warning Trophies for Scrap , traits , enemies, mods may randomly pop. Don't use if you like legit Trophy timestamps
Ps. Id play offline with this save

BT

It might have not been intentional, but excellent save file if you have only the 30 traits trophy left! =D

Re: Remnant From the Ashes-US-GOD MODE / Starter Save[CUSA10507]

hey thanks for the saves, i'll test it tomorow but do you have any save for

This Watch...
Acquire Mudtooth's pocket watch

if yes or gonna make 1 would be so much apreciated

Thanks for bringing this up. I forgot to mention the trophies popping. Description updated.

When I tested the save , the only ones that popped were all the "Scrap" trophies. Thats due to the SW cheats that were added. Is that what you meant ? I only have the 3 beginning traits & my gameplay video is pretty much as far as I got in the game. If you went further that I did & obtained another trait, and all their respective trophies pop, then I have nooooo clue how that happened.

BT
Hello good sir... just thought that you might want to add post #8 to your main post so people know that NO trophies will pop using save #2.