• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Wasteland 2 Directors Cut (CUSA03144)

TheKirbs

VIP User
VIP User
January 8, 2021
This is a full trophy save for Wasteland 2.

Sweet, Sweet Squeezins - Move the Squeezins in Scotmo's inventory to another character's, once he steals them all do it again.

They Walk Among Us - Wait a minute or 2 for Angela to turn. Do it after at least 7 1/2 hours for the trophy to look legit.

Wasteland Justice - Talk to the guy just to the right of the bar

Opps and Skin 'O Yer Teeth - Attack the guard near to party to start the encounter (kill him if he doesn't die straight away). As the second guard is coming towards you group up the party except either Cherry Bomb, Agni or Kuina who needs to move away from everyone. When the second guard reaches the party use Asta to shoot a rocket into the party killing everyone and the guard.

Moo, I Say - Use Brute Force to knock over the cow infront of you

Call of the Wild - Run up to one of the aligator enemies and use Animal Whisperer with Ralphy

Lock and Loaded - Open Cherry Bomb's inventory and equip the Sturdy Mag to the first assault rifle on the list (the one with a Sturdy Mag already equipped), you will get back the equipped Sturdy Mag which you get then re-equip to get back the other one. Repeat this 6-7 times until the trophy unlocks.

Elbow Grease - Use Mechanical Repair on the box in front of you with Cherry Bomb.

Goat Herder - Use Animal Whisperer on the goat in front of you with Ralphy

What Does This Button Do? - Press the button on the missle shaped thing in front of you.

Persona Non Grata - Use the rocket launcher to kill as many people as you can then kill people until you get a radio call.

Cat Burglar - Exit the building

A Night to Remember - Pay 15 scrap to Anna until your party member catches a disease

Peace on the Rails - Talk to Kekkahbah and wait for the cutscene to finish.

Sinister Legacy - Type 7768387 (PROTEUS) into the computer.

Tasty - Talk to the Night Terror (the green guy) and give him one of the organic 'Junk' items (infected heart, an eye etc).

Know Your Roots - Use Computer Science on the PC and take the 'Wasteland' Disc from it.

Better Left Buried
- Go up until a cache appears on the map and loot it.

Pop Idol - Examine the poster on the wall to the right of the door in front of you

Fateful Reunion - Talk to the monk to the right of you

Son of a Motherless Goat - Equip Cherry Bomb with the Amigos Pants/Trousers in her inventory

A Gentle Heart - Shoot Tinker *This trophy was very finicky to get and somethings reset when the save loads, check you don't need to re-hack the terminal with Rose and shoot Tinker from a distance so she doesn't enter a conversation with you*

Fight Fire with Fire/Embrace the Glow/Red Wire, Blue Wire - Go to the Terminal and send it to the Monks or the Militia for their trophies. Go up to the missle to the right and use Demolition for the third trophy.

West of Eden - Talk to Vargas and say you are ready to go.

Ezekiel 18:20 - Enter Santa Monica, talk to Preacher with Asta and take the Hard Ass option. Then beat the Militia, it's not too hard but they can hit pretty hard. Try not to get civilians killed. If you want to reposition before starting the fight be quick as Preacher will execute the prisoner when he finishes talking. *Sorry I can't get a better save, the trophy pops after the fight and the time limit on the execution means I can't get a save in a good position for the fight.*

Under Old Managment - Use the control managment to lower the cage

Hell Bent for Leathe
- Talk to Chris Van Graas Jr (the guy on the floor)

Relics of a Bygone Age - Get the World Traveler Perk with Cherry Bomb (Scavenger will be a seperate save because I missed a cache in Arizona and had to redo the Los Angeles stuff:mad:)

Scavenger
- Go up to reveal the hidden cache

Self Actualized/How Rude - Walk forward so Mr Manners begins talking and wait until the cutscene finishes for Self Actualized. Reload, walk forward and talk to Mr Manners, pick 'Service', 'Prisoner' then the Kiss-Ass or Smart-Ass option. When he starts speaking again talk to him agina and pick the Robinson Plot option for How Rude.

Civilized - Talk to Mr Manners, pick the 'Eating' and 'Proof' options.

I Am Legend - Talk to the Matthias terminal.

Pushed The Button - Push the button on the console.

Too Much Time On Yer Hand - Dig up the spot in front of you.

Wasteland Historian - Go to Asta's inventory and read 'The Griffith Observatory'. *This one took me by suprise, I was sure I still had 2 more books to read*

Blast From The Plast - Go to Cherry Bomb's inventory and teach someone 'Combat Shooting'

Divine Retribution - Talk to Retribution, pick the 'Deal' and 'Radio Tower' options. After the cutscene the trophy should unlock.

Religious Persecution - Use Scotchmo and shoot a rocket so that it hits all 3 people in front of you.

Sinners and Saints - Walk up to start the cutscene

Back Where It All Began - Enter the helicopter

A General And A Gentleman/ Not Monkeying Around - Go to the console and pick the 'Sacrifice' and 'Time' options.

If anyone tries the saves for cumulative use trophies could they get back to me to confirm that they work please.

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut

Last edited:
Thank you so much!
In the save Fateful Reunion, I couldn't find the mad monk Brother Rannel in the area. Any idea where he can be?

Fateful Reunion

Sorry I accidentally put the Son of a Motherless Goat save in that folder, try this one, the cutscene should trigger when you walk forward. Try to steer the conversation towards making him go back, I don't think it's need but it'll save time.

you managed to get the trophy, the same problem happens to me

Hey

Thank you for this great work ...

Only a save does not work.

Son of a Motherless Goat - Equip Cherry Bomb with the Amigos Hat in your inventory.

There is no Amigos hat in Cherry Bomb's inventory.

Or am I missing something?

0bd656526-wasteland-2-director-s-cu - Bilderupload fur Forum & Web - Bilder werbefrei hochladen

I've made another save, it seemed to have my Fateful Reunion Save instead.